doom state of mind

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
joe sz

doom state of mind

Unread post by joe sz »

recall JZ's autobiography? A State of Mind
looks like it has a new cover as of 2004 and is $65 new :roll:
http://www.amazon.com/State-Mind-Ramtha ... 1578730023

That title made the cult myth obvious, to me at least when I first read it in late 1988.
Ramtha is all in your head if you are a member and the level of doom is merely a (manipulated) state of mind.

in the end, beautiful friend, JZ is doomed just like the rest of us--someday we all go there...happy trails :-) I still believe that how you get there is the key to what, whatever is left of you, you will encounter.
Rooster

Re: doom state of mind

Unread post by Rooster »

I often go back to that statement. It is a state of mind. It has been a huge statement in healing for me. I also have found threads of truth in J.Z's statements. Just like a state of mind! "You do not see things as they really are." " It is what it is". " If you really realized your own dreams". I have many others, just not coming up at the moment. It really is like the magician that fools all but yet, its right in front of you." The obvious unobvious", and yet another quote. :roll:
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

that's good insight, R. many true statements are twisted by cult leaders-- as loaded language to constrict the mind. even the idea of going "into the void" is accurate scientifically. none of us can prove what awaits after the change called death, so it remains a "void" or as we discussed on another thread, sunyata in Buddhist concept.

btw, I added a review of sorts to A State of Mind:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R3S7ZMR1GD ... ZMR1GD7JKD
it is ranked more then 1 millionth in sales so sales are trickling to this day
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

How she cheated on her husband in his own house, raped at four years old, how she was so poor she at saltines with ketchup for dinner. How she was sooo smart in business. how her husband had strange bathroom habits. Her love for the mustached gay cowboy. Dad stole money from mom at gunpoint. How she dehydrated food in pyramids. I bought it in Goodwill in Ohio. I love the Linda Evans haircut on the cover. The book said I come from humble beginnings and was chosen for a higher calling. Look how special I am. Look at my empire. Get me on Oprah. Success story. Rags to riches.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”