living conditions in Yelm & the Japanese

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
tree

living conditions in Yelm & the Japanese

Unread post by tree »

David-

I don't know quite where to post this.
But it HAS to be posted and noted.
Please move where needed.
Posted on (EE)

person A: Still got a Japanese student staying with on my property, in fear of days to come, even though he can see I am no longer in that place.......no income, illegal and in fear.......just lovely don't you think......

person B: May I ask who supports/pays for this person you have kindly given shelter Anna???

person A: I do....:)

person C: Advice...phone RSE and explain you need some help with food, money etc and see what happens.

person D: and this is a tough one: I think I would support them once they knew rse was a farce because the recovery process is so rough. I might ask them to leave if they still are brainwashed because they are currently thinking they are "manifesting" a way to stay...it would be like enabling an alcoholic. very rough spot to be in.

person A: Oh Gina, you make me laugh. This gentleman who is in his late sixties, developed a severe heart problem round about last Christmas and ended up in St. Peters Hospital. At the time we thought, Ah the so called Masters Fund will be able to assist him with his bills. Guess what, he wasn't 'terminal' like cancer I suppose, and Masters Fund declined to pay his bills.....can you imagine. On top of that the small pension that he received from Japan ceased several months ago and the only way he could resolve this situation was to go back to Japan and sort it out.....well of course that was the one thing he could not do as he would not be able to re-enter and be in a 'safe place'....so he was stoically going to local food banks, shivering in his trailer cos he could not afford to buy propane, you get the picture and he was going through all of this in snow and very cold temperatures......till I became fully aware of the situation. His health is now a much better and he is helping me out with gardening work for which of course I pay him. I had offered two years rent free and he was terrified that come April next year when his so called two years were up, he would have to pay rent.....!!!! I have assured him that he can exchange labor so called for rent after that date in the sincere hope that he sees the light and goes home. His family of course have disconnected themselves from him because they believe he is in a cult.......I could go on, but won't, you get the picture and this is just one of the Japanese who stayed behind. I am sure there are other stories just like this one, I hope not worse. And by the way, this situation applies to non Japanese students who made their way over to a so called 'safe' place. What I have to observe dispattionately is that with what I pay him he is in seventh heaven cos he can stay current in school........

person E: A remarkable story, Gina. I have met a few of the japanese and the people who have supported them. Some have married older men in the school. A similar thing happened in the early 90s when alot of people came to Yelm from other countries, particularly Australians and New Zealanders. In those days, there was no suggestion that the community should help them, and many of them lived in horrendous circumstances, eg camping in tents and cars sometimes for years. I always had a roof over my head somehow, but when I came I had only $300 dollars in my pocket, a teenage daughter, and no concept of how impossible it was to get a proper job in this country without a green card. I did whatever work i could find for 3 years, and was paid $2 an hour. and I was very grateful for that $2 an hour. It was at least enough to pay rent and buy food. I learnt how to feed myself and my daughter on $5 a week, and how to make a bar of soap last for 6 months. We used to go window shopping in Olympia, especially at Xmas, because we had no money to do real shopping. When my daighter would go out with her friends, i didn't even have 50 cents to give her so that she could buy a cup of coffee, but she never once complained. She was really quite extraordinary, although she was concerned to hide from her friends what a weirdo I was. Unfortunately for her, I think they did realise i was weird though I doubt they knew why.

person F: Oh God I cannot imagine living in these conditions Julie. My thoughts were 'oh how horrible'. Im sure you, at the time, thought this is what one does to become enlightened or similar thoughts. I just wish JZ Knight could read this story and others like it. Mine was hard enough. I lived on extremely limited income and lost jobs to go to school and lost my family to a large degree, went without everything, but I never had to live in a car. I did have to sleep in a car when I came over once and didnt mind, must to save a few $ so I could go to school. Friends had nothing to eat at school. And they charged the earth for a block of ice at RSE and we didnt have the money to pay for it. Disgusting. And of course 'we manifested that' so JZ could rent her billion $ yacht and show off her new bikini!

person E: My situation was relatively good, compared to many of my friends. There were some wonderful people who realized how little we had, and helped us. There were also many people who couldn't care less and wouldn't even give you information if asked, not that I believe any of them had a responsibility to help us financially, but I found the prevalent attitude of not being willing to give information if asked very difficult to understand. There were a couple of retreats where my daughter and I were in the situation of having very little to eat. I remember one time all we had was bread and a jar of peanut butter. Another time we survived because a friend realized we had very little food with us , and fed us. There used to be 3 months every year, from Thanksgiving until the end of the following February, where I couldn't get any work at all. At those times, we used to live off canned food , beans, rice, and spaghetti from the Masters Center. We lived in a house that had no furniture, and the first Xmas there, I couldn't even afford to buy my daughter a Xmas present. We went and found a tiny fir sapling by the railway line, dug it uop and took it home, and that was our Xmas tree. My daughter cut up paper from an exercise book, colored it different colors and made paper chains and other decorations. On Xmas day that year, all we had to eat was some chocolate chip cookies, which we pretended was turkey.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: living conditions in Yelm & the Japanese

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Yes..I just read this on our associate FaceBook site (EE)
Thank you for bringing this to EMF.
My heart goes out the Japanese Students and families who are now trapped in Yelm.
This really has echoes of my early days in Yelm and the desperate struggle and depression I found myself in.
No matter how hard I, 'blew and blew', with that stupid C & E practice, or my total dedication to the 'teachings'!
It was total madness that I shared amongst many other foreign students,
we found comfort and support in eachother just trying to survive each day.
It breaks my heart to think of the good and amazing people from all around the world who's lives and families are now trashed and broken by JZ and her greedy cohorts.
It's a somber reminder of why we do the work we do on (EE) and EMF)...
to help expose R$E and put an end to Judith's atrocious actions and heartless cult doctrines.....a true sociopath in every which way. :cry:

You can be sure Judith...
I, and many others will not rest untill RSE is shut down and you are called to account,
a storm in a teacup? think again.. your days are numbered.

Thank you Virginia.. and all the registrants on (EE) :idea:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

I am person E, whose story is told above, or at least a small part of the story of my journey in and out of the school. I was under the RSE thrall for 23 years, from 1987 to 2010, and am now glad to find myself enlightened and aware of the fraud of RSE. It's good to throw off those blinders and the shackles of the mind. A number of us have told snippets of our experiences on Enlightened Europa. If any of you have not yet checked out EE, you can send a PM to either Virginia, Kelku or myself, and we will invite you onto the site.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

If any of you have not yet checked out EE, you can send a PM to either Virginia, Kelku or myself, and we will invite you onto the site.
Thank you preeatenna, Kelku..Virginia,
(EE) has a wonderful community of very smart, caring and sharing rebels, essential for cleaning out the RSE BS..
Highly recommended...
especially for those with a sharp sense of humor... :D :shock:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

EE is planning a wild rumpus on Bondi Beach, Sydney on Xmas day. All welcome. Bring your own surf board, board shorts and beer. I will bring the meat pies and pavlova. We plan to watch the wave roll in. Surfing optional.
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

Yep. we definitely plan to ride the wave and take ridiculous group pictures. 8)

As far as EE is concerned and if someone wants to be added, my real name is Silvia.

Aloha* :lol:
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”