Here's a comforting thought.

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
RoyGBiv

Here's a comforting thought.

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

My realization of the day is this:
When JZRamtha predicts something bad is going to happen, you can be assured with nearly 100% certainty that it will NOT happen. This is based on examination of 30 years' worth of predictions.

It is a comforting thought that I can consult the predictions of Wrongtha in order to alleviate any feelings of anxiety about the future. Other, less spectacular difficulties might arise, but it's nice to have a list of what WON'T happen. :idea:
freemysoul

Re: Here's a comforting thought.

Unread post by freemysoul »

I second that thought. Every doomsday scenario or half cocked hair brained scare tactic JZ has ever uttered has not only never come to fruition, but JZ will attach something she said 25 years ago to something that happened yesterday, and in some manipulative way, relate the two even though they aren't even the same thing. This is one of the many techniques rse uses to manipulate people into thinking that something out of the ordinary is happening there. When in reality, the only thing happening there is people are being ripped off, brainwashed and their lives irreparably damaged by the techniques and behaviors jz knight convinces people to participate in through fear and intimidation.
JZ has tried to scare people with every conceivable fear, object and way, then offer them her way out of the fear she created for the almighty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. She has used the weather, the stock market, the government, aliens, ghosts, infared beings, she has a never ending supply of things and ways to petrify people into attending mandatory events or special meetings, and has no conscience so she will stoop to levels unheard of just to scare people into thinking the way she wants them to. She is a terrible, evil shyster who thrives on the attention from people who believe she is in some way different then the actual fear inducing charlatan she really is.
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

true, true.

But I must say I do miss the lockdowns, something kind of fun about sleeping in and eating MREs in bed.
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

You're funny RoyGBiv.... MRE's in bed! Lol.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Let's see... There was a serious earthquake yesterday, April 9, 2013, with an epicenter southeast of Bushehr, Iran. At least 20 people were killed and there are many others injured. Any word of that in advance from Ms. Knight? No? Maybe some vague thing she said in character as, "Ramtha," 30 years ago?

Oh that's right, there aren't many people from Iran in RSE, so it doesn't get much script time in Ms. Knight's theater of the absurd.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”