Ramtha is leaving... RSE newsletter Nov 24 1999

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Ramtha is leaving... RSE newsletter Nov 24 1999

Unread post by David McCarthy »

The mechanisms of Cult management?.!
Here are some insights into the methods used by RSE to foster guilt and codependency.

David.

Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment
November 24, 1999.

Dear Student:
We are taking this opportunity to clarify questions you may have on the recent teaching Ramtha gave to his students on November 20th.
This video will be shown in its entirety at the New Year's weekend, December 31 - January 2, 2000.
The following are excerpts from the evening's talk:

I am not coming back and will not be here for Christmas. I will not be here anytime next year until one moment -
if there is such a moment that I decide to come - it will be when you least expect it,
because I can no longer teach people who already know truth, for how low must I be.
Remember me always. I will be back like Frosty the Snowman... I will be back another day. But I can't go any further,
because I am so happy to be here tonight only to find, you see,
that my people know truth but then you look at them and wonder why they do not initiate it.
And if I left you because you knew the truth but you abused it, then the only day
I will be back is the day that you honor truth more than your emotions and your body and your glory.
And I mean what 1 am saying. Good night and good life to you all.

The event schedule at RSE will remain the same. The World Tour will continue as scheduled.
This new era may challenge us, but it is only through adversity that the greatest changes are made.
And it is our hope that you will take advantage of this unique opportunity.
To Life!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Email sent from a student November 21 1999.

Well, here we are. Now what? Our teacher has left. As tears racked my body this morning during my focus, I asked myself, "Did you take advantage of your time with him?" I cannot help but feel that I squandered my time with him. I am a human and I acted like one nearly all the time.
So, yes, 1 am filled with regret. Is that human too? Probably.
What would I give to have been there for that final night? If only I had known. Or what about the night that he declared the Christ, and I stayed home because of lack? And what about truth anyway? What is it so hard? What am I afraid of? The human wants people to like him so that he can leave legacy of: Wasn't he a really nice fellow. A dead one.
This is the day of contemplation that he promised us only last Friday night. He has been preparing as for this moment for a long time, but I am not ready, just the same.
So we have our Christ, and what is the difference between him and I? He wanted to be a God, and I wanted to be a better human. I wanted a little more happiness and more vitality and to live longer. Well, I got what I wanted. I am a much better human. Others might think I have done an amazing thing by dropping my life and coming here for this school. Compared to other humans, that might be true. But it is a far cry from being a God.
Choices, we make them every day. What ones am I going to make now? I feel like my life completely changed last night and will never be the same. What is going to happen to the school, and what about JZ, and what about me? I sound despondent, and that is true. But I am also grateful. He taught me so much. I am crying. I remember my highlights, those few moments when I broke through and made it to the Void, or was asked to sit on the stage, but more that I have all the tools and the awareness to make changes. He taught me so many things, but I grieve because I may never be a party to his inspiration ever again. I will long for those days we had together and, perhaps, one day I will get over my regret for not having taken better advantage of our time together.
So this is what I am left with ? memories, and they are already in my past. O God, help me. Give
me the strength and the courage to Carry On, My Wayward Son.
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Thanks for posting this David! Funny enough, I remember being quite happy when r said 'he' was leaving. I wasn't scared or lost, I actually felt empowered because I felt that I was secure enough in myself to make it on my own, besides, wasn't that what the teachings were supposed to be about anyway...? So I guess I felt like 'I got it!', whatever 'it' was supposed to be...

I've mentioned before that I got to a point before I left rse where I increasingly felt more trust in my own judgement, even if that meant going against what 'the big guy' said or insinuated or had contradicted in the latest teaching. The day when he supposedly left was actually a huge step for me, a detachment took place that helped me be able to ultimately leave the school.

Interestingly, the new year's event where the video was shown was also Y2K... I had to work that evening and as a result missed the 7pm entry to the event. As we know, that's a big no-no... so when I showed up at 10:30pm at the front gate asking to be let in I got a big fat rejection. I could have guessed that would happen but I gave it a try nevertheless, after all, I was dating one of the staff. I suppose in their defense, I wasn't given any special treatment... or... was it just an excuse to flex the muscle a little...? You decide...

So, I spent the night alone, at home, doing my new year's 'list' (which is rse's version of new year's resolutions) and C&E and felt oddly at peace, somehow quite assured that the world was not going to end at midnight. My aloneness also seemed quite appropriate for the state I felt myself moving into: more of an independence from people, places, things, times and events (oh boy, is that one copyrighted too...?) - I was still thinking in rse dogmatic terms, but it worked in my favor in the end as this was just one step of many that eventually led me out of the maze of rse. Being alone on the eve of Y2K symbolized my confidence and my sovereignty and my coming of age in a sense and the peace I felt was a genuine satisfaction.

Little did I know how much would change in that year. Many small steps that eventually led to the realization that there was more to life than struggling to get to an event. That no matter what, the most important thing was to live an impeccable life, not whether I would still be in my 'group'. With each baby step I gained more freedom and soon the momentum reached 'critical mass', ha! Except not the kind JZR had always talked about, but rather true freedom from the endless mindgames I had taken on via the 'teachings'. I no longer cared to make sense of all the contradictions but decided to make up my own mind about things. And if that meant not knowing all the answers, that was ok, I was willing to take the risk. The ultimate risk of making the wrong choice, of potentially losing my salvation. I felt so restricted by the constraining nature of all the juxtaposed do's and don'ts that I said f**k it! And hallelujah to that!!! <--- of course I mean that in the most unreligious way possible :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nppm-hK ... re=related
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bizhFKZ ... re=related
Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
Vanilla

Re: Ramtha is leaving... RSE newsletter Nov 24 1999

Unread post by Vanilla »

He said we abused the truth?

He said also that we ruined his disciplines on the field, by wanting know the time, by being impatient and that is why he almost stopped the card discipline, because Mitja spoke out about his "puuuritty" and how aliens dont want us, they dont want us because why would they? You have to be evolved for them to want us.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”