Jehovah?s Reptilian Army.....

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Back in the early nineties Judith's fear mongering was in full frenzy at RSE..
with doomsday predictions of government conspiracies and an imminent invasion
from outer space by a Reptilian army led by Jehovah.
The World Banking system was predicted to be on the verge of collapse...orchestrated by "The Grey Men"
and the "One World Order"..
Take your money out of the Banks "NOW" we were told ... Do not use your credit cards, Buy Gold,
Build underground bunkers.. and make sure you cover them totally with copper foil for protection
against the 'raiders from above" and your Government...!.
During an RSE event i attended in 1990 "Ramtha' proclaimed that his Andromeda army "assisted by the Pleiadians were battling Jehovah's reptilian army right above our heads....
that after the event we were to go home and do C&E and focus..! some in the audience started crying.
This began my insane years of frantically building underground bunkers around Yelm,
while thinking of ways to save the lives of my children in New Zealand.
But "Ramtha" had promised that he would protect our families ...if we continued with The Great Work..
and make RSE the most important thing in our lives.

David.

7/24/88 AT RAMTHA'S SCHOOL OF ENLIGHTENMENT, YELM, WA.
Excerpts from ?Ramtha's? teachings ?Raiders From Above?

To begin with, there are the interstellar entities who work with light. There are entities that come from the Seven Sisters, which is termed the Pleiadian System, and there is a greater force of entities coming from the Andromeda. These are interstellar entities who go in light. Their craft also have the ability to go into hyper-light, which is beyond what light is conceived of in your physics, so that, in only a matter of moments, they can be here from an entirely different star system. That is one social group.

there are simply those who are here and now entities. They live here and are stationed in the interior of your planet. Your government is very much aware of them.

"The ones, in particular, that I am going to be talking about now are the Pleiadian and the Andromeda. And, the Andromeda, though it is interstellar, it is also inter-dimensional. Those are my people.

"They have very large heads but are exquisitely beautiful. Their appearance, in the past, has been called angels. Gabriel is from these people. Michael is from these people. And these, in particular, are the entities that are working with the Ram. They are the white light.
For, no matter where they are, they observe you.

"Now, this group, this great illustrious group, they have intercoursed your women, they have seduced your men, and they have created great people from their seeds. And you, are those seeds.

"This group of entities, that have been made famous by having their image now be known around the world, they operate on orders of thought. They have no emotions. They never apologize. When their ship comes after you, you won't remember it. And, if your nose bleeds a lot, it's because they got you. They have a connection with you and will for the rest of your life. Their love is a thought that is with you. When you see their face in front of your face, they have connected with you. They have taken your seed. They have engaged your womb. And, you have parroted them, genetically, their hopes of forever.

Now, there is a very great ship. It is called the Mother Ship. It is a most appropriate term. It does exist. It moves invisibly at night because it's exterior has been created to be invisible simply by the metal that it is made out of. It looks black. But, when it passes in front of the moon, it blocks out the entire eastern portion of the sky at night. That ship houses Gods, the great ones, my people. If it were to light up, it would be the sun illuminated 10,000 times and you would not be able to look upon it with these eyes of yours. And, it is here in your stratosphere. It has been over this very place that we are sitting in. It has moved quietly and stealthily. Your government is aware of its presence. It is ominous to them.

"This ship has warriors that would defy your imagination and it has Gods that would define the term beauty. And, it is of legend that it has a sting like a scorpion from above. In a moment, it can blast a continent to the bottom of the sea. In a moment, it could take this world of yours and turn it up side down. In a moment. Now, do you really, seriously think your aircraft and bombers, ha, ha, ha. Seriously, do you think that? It was that ship that blasted Sodom and Gamora off the face of the Earth in one blast. And, it didn't take anything to do that. These great guardians are my people. Those are the Gods.
"Now, this great ship is called Miria Amoor, Miria Amoor. It means the silver light. And, some of you are going to see it. It's already arranged. I want you to look upon power and I want you to be in awe, because I want you to know that you are connected with it. And, if you can do that, that will do a lot to aspire you, in consciousness. So be it.
"That ship is here partly because of the disease of this planet. It is here because of the collapse of consciousness of civilization on this planet. It is here also because of the changes that are going to occur on this planet. And, it is here also because of another force that is engaged here on this planet. It has been set in place for a little while. It was the great ship that appeared at Fatima. It was the great spinning, burning sun that dried the Earth from the rain. It was the vision that gave truth about the wars that would come and about the fall of the great hall which is the Catholic Church.

And some of you have little things sitting up in here. Right beside your optic nerve. And some of you have a probe sitting up your rectum, right near the mouth of the stomach, passing into the intestine. That's a nasty experience. Those of you that have engaged that group of entities, have engaged beings who live in your linear time and space. They come from this, your Milky Way galaxy, in a place where their sun is blue, not yellow. They are also your brothers. They are very old. They never die. They are here to also seed. But, seed to take home. They are not mean, nasty, or cruel. They're not decotant. They are humanoids that possess a soul and spirit.

"So, what have they done to some of you? They are the raiders from above. And yes, they have created specimens like in a laboratory. They have control over you because their power of thought is overpowering. They can pick up matter and assimilate it. They can hypnotize you in a moment, distort your time, and put you to sleep, along with everything in the surrounding area, with a thought. That's how powerful they are. They have been doing interbreeding with you for a very long time. They have kidnapped the human species and endeavored to take them to their planet, to breed them. Yes, breed them. The human being cannot live on their planet, in their environment. Because the human being must be impacted with electromagnetic gel through their intestines, their organs, and through their senses in order to survive. So, it doesn't work. So now, they have come for you here. And, they select you on your ability to be emotional, to be warm, and loving. If you are an emotional person, you have been selected. They select you on physical endurance and your emotional ability.
When you love, you are numbered. When you feel, you are numbered.

?There is also another group of entities who are evolved tyrants." "These tyrants come a far distance. They are also based here upon your planet. These entities are evolved tyrants technically. They are beautiful Gods. But, they are evolved tyrants. They helped to create religion here. They created a division of people by introducing worship and enslavement. They are the ones who have created heaven and hell. They have created Lucifer and Jehovah.

"One day, there will come a great armada and it will collide with a greater armada. There will be a war in the heavens of light beings to light beings. And it is, in essence, for control of this rag tag environment that will be left. And it is nothing. It is for an altered ego.

......... The ?evolved tyrants" are in reference to Jehovah?s Reptilian Army.

Did my wife loose her husband to a Cult?
Yes.
Did my children loose their father to a Cult?
Yes.
Was I brainwashed?
Absolutely.

The only thing that has changed in RSE over the past twenty years....
is that Judith has become more stealth in selling her seductive RSE poison... worldwide.

David.
Walk in the Park

Unread post by Walk in the Park »

And did I hear in the L.A.R.S.E. videos that Greg Simmons said he was never aware of such "teachings?"
or was it in the Nisqually Valley News?

Either way, Greg seems to have 'forgotten' about those teachings... :roll:

Or maybe his latest greatest book is going to his head. :?
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

David,

Thanks for that post! I had not heard that for a while and I had buried the material somewhere and had been looking for it to give to someone to read.

It is indeed quite a phenomina that if most of us saw and heard a guy claiming to be Winston Churchill on the corner we would think him odd and be missing a few books off the shelf, lost a couple of Wednesdays, a few clowns short of a circus, etc. But lizard people and galactical warfare, and large copper skinned guys that sit on rocks for 7 years get swallowed easier it seems and at least Churchfill was real!

I think perhaps what makes it work that way is that the guy claiming to be Churchill is out in society, JZ and those like her make sure to try and stay out off the spotlight of society unless they have orchestrated their appearance.

Walk in the park,

It was G.S. who said that. My experience with him also is that he can look you in the eye, smile, misdirect, deflect and lie with no feeling. Kinda seems to fit some of the definitions David posted. Matter of fact, kinda lizard like...EEEEEEKjavascript:emoticon(':twisted:')
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

<<<<And>>>>

Perhaps GS simply "moved to a 'new neighborhood'," - you know, that place in his "mind" where certain things have never occurred!

Ah, yes. His "LATE" book. 8)

I sometimes wonder how brainwashed this guy is himself (GS)!

Also, why was Ramthat involved with a "spaceship" which blasted Sodom and Gomorrah? I remember reading this 'blastiing" of those cities was Jehovah's doing. How the 'neighborhood' keeps shifting, a la Orwell's 1984. Just change history. It's so easy if you're at RSE!

I've now been out of that place for over a year. It's unsettling to see what I believe to be fraudulent advertising, and further "create" your life. Isn't that something we ALL have always done? How many times have we been told to "think positive?"

In the here and now, whatever that might be, JZR simply can't keep things straight. Is that because the RSE "timeline" keeps shifting? Or have they finally moved to a NEW neighborhood? I feel great concern for anyone reading the glossy ads and attending these conferences for the first time. She's fishing all around the globe these days. Perhaps her own little pond is nearly empty.

Lizards. Emotional? Loving? So you're a "target?" How sad, I believe, to sink to this type of manipulation in order to keep followers.

The real TRUTH lives within us all. Some are too afraid to look at it, because it's a deep dig and throwing a lot of things out of the closet. When that closet is finally empty of these fear-mongering tactics, love is all that remains. There is only love and there is only life.

:) :) :)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

G2G,

Yeah, so true.

Well, JZ is very busy marketing her "RSE International" to the wealthier students, making it look like a prime option for buying her private stocks. IN MY OPINION, it's really brilliant because she's bled most of the middle class locals out of money, and now she's working on the middle class foreigners, too. Got them all covered....rich, middle class, and no student left behind when it comes to bleeding money out of them.

Who else here remembers when we were told the teachings would be FREE ??? LOL !!!!!!!!!
Vanilla

Re: Jehovah?s Reptilian Army.....

Unread post by Vanilla »

I remember when Ram would stop, and say "there is a big Mother ship over the ranch right now", then the DJ would play the theme song from "Close Encounters of the Third kind", the dance mix, and we'd all dance.

Anyone else remember?

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”