Update on Mom, Sis and TDTC

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Marie

Update on Mom, Sis and TDTC

Unread post by Marie »

I don't want to make this a long post so it might seem a little disjointed, but I think those that read here will understand what I'm saying.

First, my sister's jaw bone infection seems to be under control, they will not know for sure for a few months. She has an appointment this month to schedule another surgery in which they want to take part of her hip bone and replace the metal plate they put in her jaw with it. My sister is "hoping her jaw bone will grow back so she doesn't have to have the surgery"...BWAHAHAHA... I wanted to ask, do bones really grow back? But slapped my hand from typing THAT.

Background on my next issue -- I had heard that the latest Blue College was mostly about "prepare prepare prepare" for the TDTC, and that the rse-ers in yelm were frantically doing just that. When I asked my mother about this -- she had been at the BC event -- she just gave me that 'blank stare' and said she didn't recall hearing anything about that specifically, that there was 'always a lot going on, people coming and going, etc.' so it was 'easy to miss things'... I thought, then what's the point of going to events if you can't hear what's going on, but then the whole point of going is lost on me anyway.... Recently, I became aware of some correspondence between my mother and my sister about "stocking up"..."making lists"... "we should go to Costco when we're there because we can get a lot of bulk items there".. and "we should be canning and storing because it's all going to happen really fast, but we'll be safe"... and that my mother "hopes to be in yelm for good by October".....

To other ex-students, this is all stuff you've heard before... What was the shock for me, was the duplicity with which the person I am living can co-exist....It really was downright freaky and unsettling to know that my mother looks me in the eye and says one thing, then turns around and acts on the complete opposite of that.... I have heard the alluding to "jim jones" etc happening at the ranch, but reading that correspondence between my mother and sister really put chills down my spine....

The other thing that was really sad for me, was that she obviously doesn't consider me "worth saving" because she has not told me any of her plans, and has in fact, gone to great lengths to hide them from me... I know from talking to other ex students that the pressure to make loyalty to the "group" number one is GREAT, and most tell me not to take it personally as it is really "not" my mother, just more rse brainwashing.... and on an intellectual level I can see that.. but on a personal and emotional level, that's still hard to take from your mom.

It does though, help other things make more sense, when you know that *I* am the enemy, just by nature of not buying the teachings, if you can call them that... I call them the ravings of a dangerous sociopath.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”