Gray Men and World Banking

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Marie

Gray Men and World Banking

Unread post by Marie »

Reading through another post, I think it was David's, mentions teachings from about 20 years ago, of chaos in the world economy and destruction of it by way of "the gray men"....I recall about 20 years ago my sister showing me a video of a panel of men in suits sitting at a table talking... and talking.. and talking.... For the life of me I couldn't follow this video and was.... bored. ... She was on some rant about how the world economic system was being controlled by a select group of a few and how we were all manipulated and controlled by these few, who the video was supposedly about.... I don't remember her talking about RSE specifically at this point, but I am trying to pin down her exposure to and length of involvement in RSE.... She claims it's been 8 years, but that is just the time she's been going to events... I think she has been involved via books and videos for much longer, as I can recall as long as 15 years ago her spewing rse "create your own reality" BS at me...

Does this video sound familiar to anyone?

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”