Secret Underground Bunker For Sale. Yelm...!

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Secret Underground Bunker For Sale. Yelm...!

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Why do you think JZR promotes the building of secret underground bunkers?

I once thought it diverted the $$$ away from Judith?s coffers...
But not so?
It is actually... a brilliant business marketing strategy, that works to Judith?s advantage...
Here are my thoughts..
It solidifies the RSE apocalyptic doctrines.. Secrecy, mistrust..We are the chosen few..
This also reinforces the divisive nature of RSE with the ?us and them??we are wiser than the villagers ?!
The CASH paid to the ?masters? who build the UG?s ?Under-grounds? is then fed back into Judith?s coffers to pay for their events...
It also ties RSE members to the Yelm area.. Yelm is protected..save your families..Etc
a $50,000+ underground bunker is not something that sells easy to a none ?Master?.
I am sure there are other reason..
I remember JZR instructing everyone to ?dig with your bare hands if you have to?
I met a lady who spent her whole summer doing just that, she dug an 8ftx 8ft x 6ft deep hole
by hand shovel?Only to have it fill with rain water..
Elizabeth Claire Prophet, former leader of the Church Universal and Triumphant (CUT) organisation,
Pushed the same agenda.
Her followers built the largest privately owned underground bunker in the U.S.

David.

?She encouraged followers to build fallout shelters either in Montana or close to where they lived and to store food and other essentials. The Church itself built what is probably the largest privately owned bomb shelter in the U.S. Designed for 756 people, with food storage for seven years, the facility had generators, communications equipment, air-filtration equipment, and room to store equipment needed for long-term survival given many possible scenarios?

Elizabeth Clare Prophet
Wikipedia link?.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Clare_Prophet.

Sean Prophet, The CUT Years.
My mother and father Mark and Elizabeth Prophet were the leaders of the organization,
known as Church Universal and Triumphant (CUT).

http://www.blacksunjournal.com/about/
ex

Unread post by ex »

http://botw.org/articles/endworld.html this is a link for jzr and her staff.there r at least 2 more possibilitys you have to worry about.and all others remember there is a big difference between possibility and probability.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

:) Oh my goodness, ex! :) We're really living moment-by-moment. : :D

So why live in fear, when we could "poof away" at any moment. The collider started in May, did it, and we're all still here?

Thanks for the list. This life is full of things that can happen at any given time, don't the RSE students know this? I guess the small group I hooked up with were not as "convinced" and we had a bit of skepticism, but yet, two of us returned, and now all have quit (there were four initially). The clincher for one was the wine ceremony (they didn't force us to drink, but the "big guy" was obviously drunk when he came onstage, and this is the event where he/she/it punched the man in the gut? in front of the man's wife and son. I was too far away to see it, I only heard what was occurring. In all seriousness, if I KNEW these things, I NEVER EVER would have entertained the idea of going there, and would have walked out had I known he/she/it was punching/physically abusing a student! Not having the history of long-time RSE students, I KNOW I would have protested and probably been tossed off the property. I really would have taken offense at this and filed charges if I had been injured in any manner. But, that's looking back, although our past helps define who we are, so do our goals for the future. I have a lot of things I wish to do, and so many ideas still in their infancy, but have simply been kind to myself over the trauma of this past year of family members' loss and losing my spirituality during/after RSE. I now have gone beyond that area, at least.

8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

ex, with good information like that, jz may want to hire you to be on her marketing team for building marketing strategies.

all ten of those listings for the end of the world at any moment !!!!.......what good material to build upon !

:wink:
tree

Unread post by tree »

wth....
this is sick....
Robair

That it

Unread post by Robair »

That's it
I am going to look for my holly blinders, get ready Las Vegas I got the truck

Oldone

The Best Thing About The Future Is That It Only Comes One Day At The Time
Whatchamacallit

G2G,

You said, " I KNOW I would have protested and probably been tossed off the property."

Had you caused a scene, you may well have been tossed out on your derriere. I was just chatting with an ex-student recently, and we were talking about the "manhandling" of some students who got thrown out. This person was sharing with me an experience that they had, witnessing someone being physically thrown out (not gently, mind you). It was an older female, also. Disgusting. It would be fitting if any of those people had the guts to file assault charges.

The instance that this person told me about, was directly witnessed by them. I did not see that incident, however. I mention this, because even for the times I've seen physical assault occur, it became clear to me (and makes sense to me), that there were even more instances of it happening.

I remember a wine ceremony when folks were up so late at night and starting to fall asleep. Some woman in the audience (JZR was walking around the arena) had fallen asleep, dozing, and JZR told the person sitting next to them, to bonk them in the nose - to yank on their nose, to wake them up for daring to sleep in "his" audience. So, of course, the student did as ordered. I've also seen JZR whack a few folks on the head who were sitting/dozing/sleeping, to wake them up. Never saw a one, dissent.

What amazing control over the students. Scary.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Can you imagine what jzr would have done if one of those students had "bonked" her back in the head!?!

8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

G2G said, "Can you imagine what jzr would have done if one of those students had "bonked" her back in the head!?! "

Well, I wouldn't wish anyone being bonked, of course - unless - it is in self defense. So, if JZR throws the first punch, all bets are off. I heard a story from way, way back, that a gilted husband showed up (his wife was in the teachings), and was in the arena with a gun, intending to take care of business. He was pointed out and removed. I did not witness that, though I had heard the story many times, from multiple people, so I suspect there is at least some truth to it. Anyone else know ?

The closest that I've heard of, even along that line, is a woman (I know her name but won't mention it, as it's not the point), who was so fed up with the shenanigans there, she stood up in a full audience and shouted, "F you, Ramtha.", and she walked out, never to return.

My understanding is that her husband had recently left, prior to her doing that, as he had some direct experiences with JZR speaking/teaching straight from some books that are not commonly available, but that he had given JZ.

Surprise, surprise.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”