Anthrax warning

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
tree

Anthrax warning

Unread post by tree »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080801/ap_ ... _scientist

tell me why the all knowing psychic did not know the entire antrhax thing was perpetrated by a scientist? and why everyone had
to go to all the trouble of wearing latex gloves, burnig or nuking their mail, having a total lockdown.....
can you say paranoia from the top??
wow. :shock:
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

I remember one of the books that was popular at RSE (Life And Teachings of the Masters of the Far East). Well, it was a series of books.

Anyway, somewhere in there it talks about these guru/monk types, who were administered a deadly poison by one of the doctor's who were on a mission to meet with the MOTFarEast. So, this one guru/monk type, drank this deadly poison in an amount that would kill just about anyone. The claim was that he was UNaffected by it, because he was of such a high frequency.

I mention this, because another thought with regard to the Anthrax Scare in RamsterLand, is that JZ Knight-Ramtha, and the students should have been UNaffected, since they are Masters and all. Especially Greg. He claims he can raise the dead and start car engines.........but..............well.......he doesn't want to frighten anyone with his powers. (I'm paraphrasing, but he said that in an interview that has already been referenced on here)

Again, the math doesn't add up.

I was told by a STAFF person that JZ did not receive any packages, gifts, etc., since the Anthrax Scare.

Doesn't she think Ramtha will protect her ???????????????

Why would she have to refuse mail packages ??????????

Consider this, current students !! REASON it. Critical thinking. You CAN do it.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”