Russia doomsday cult prays for sign to leave bunker

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

A future potential story for Yelm, WA????? Love the fact that the leader didn't go underground...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by Chris Baldwin

NIKOLSKOE, Russia (Reuters) - Fourteen members of a Russian doomsday cult on Tuesday abandoned the remote underground bunker where they had been hiding for nearly half a year awaiting the end of the world.

The local chief negotiator said 14 cult members who remained underground would spend the night in the bunker praying for a sign from God that it was time for them to come out.

"They understand this is a chance the Lord is giving them," said Oleg Melnichenko, deputy governor of the Penza region where cult members have been holed up since October.

"They will pray all night in the hopes that a sign comes to them to leave their bunker," he told reporters as the light faded after a day of negotiations with members of the cult.

The group that came out of the bunker early on Tuesday included two girls aged 8 and 12. The negotiator said they decided to leave after a section of their dugout collapsed, the latest in a series of cave-ins.

"All are in good health, considering they have spent half a year underground," said Melnichenko.

"They have refused medical attention and are now in a house, praying, where they say they will stay until Orthodox Easter (on April 27) ... They said that God had given them a signal to leave."

The sect is an ultra-devout splinter group of the Russian Orthodox church. They reject processed food and say bar codes on products are the work of Satan.

They sealed themselves off on October 27 in an earthen bunker dug into a gulley near the village of Nikolskoe, 750 kilometers (450 miles) south east of Moscow.

Cult members had refused to come out of their bunker before the apocalypse, which their leader Pavel Kuznetsov -- now undergoing psychiatric treatment -- predicted would happen in April or May this year.

They had threatened to blow up gas canisters in their bunker if police tried to bring them out by force.

A Reuters reporter who crawled down into a now abandoned section of the bunker found a makeshift kitchen and a sleeping space hollowed out of the earth. Among the belongings left behind were a chess set and pages from a children's book.

Someone had carved large images of flowers and plants on the walls and cardboard covered the floor.

Seven female cult members left the dugout at the weekend after meltwater caused part of the earth structure to collapse.

All the cult members who have emerged from the bunker were being kept in cottages in a nearby village. They brought with them supplies from the dugout, including jars of pickled mushrooms. Police were stopping reporters from speaking to them.

Officials had for weeks been trying to persuade members to come out, negotiating through a ventilation shaft. They brought self-declared prophet Kuznetsov, and an Orthodox priest, to help with negotiations.

Kuznetsov did not join his followers in the bunker, saying God had different tasks for him.

(Writing by James Kilner and Christian Lowe; Editing by Mary Gabriel)
ex

Unread post by ex »

how fortunate i was.had only to go 1weekend underground for the end of the world.[during the allignment]ramtha is the best.everything is much more funn in rse than in other cults.jz is allways with her students.she will leave her chateu and joins them in theire underground society.iam shure am i???
tree

Unread post by tree »

everything is much more funn in rse than in other cults.jz is allways with her students
:lol: :lol: HAHAHAHAH

yes, 5/5/2000, I am SURE she went underground.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

yes, 5/5/2000, I am SURE she went underground.
Perhaps Judith was in her secret room in the basement of her Chateau?
You know the one...? its hidden behind a walkthrough wardrobe.
Where there are stacks five gallon white buckets...... filled with $$$$$$.

Somebody ought to let Judith know that cash in Narnia is worthless?!

Chuckle

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Wakeup-Call

You know, all joking aside... given the latest wacked out TDTC assignment (bury your food on your property in plastic, no metal)...and how quickly everyone jumped on it.... I wonder what the future of RSE will be?

My prediction is that JZ will reach a point of no longer being able to control the school - due to her personal aging process, the inability to squash forums like EMF, and the availability of better alternatives to RSE. Then, due to her narcissism, will orchestrate an event to beat all events...and people will "drink the kool-aid" in order to see The Ram and go and be with The Ram. With some bizarro instructions that they are really only leaving their bodies like JZ does, and as soon as they leave their bodies, they are to look for the wormhole Ram has made for them and go through it where they will arrive at the school in the 23rd universe and Ramtha will teach them there. THAT's where they'll learn to levitate and bilocate.

And what's really sad?? Once the mass suicide hits the news, there will be Ramsters who didn't make the event who will wonder the rest of their lives if they should have been there and if they've lost Ramtha for another 35,000 years.

Augggh - I can't believe I bought all this!! Oh well. I'm very grateful for everything posted on this forum and for the companionship on my journey out.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Wakeup,

In Dr. Peter Olsson's book, .........ahhh.......what's the title ? Something Pied Piper.....Malignant Pied Piper, Olsson, a shrink (M.D.) details a number of destructive cults like Jim Jones. He devotes chapter four to JZ and his assessment/opinion of her personality and patterning. He explains how the cult leader goes deeper and deeper into the madness, and the dynamics/patterns that develop in the group, leading up to the Kool-Aid. He expresses concern that RSE will go that path.

What's scary and sad/tragic, is that some of them would drink the Kool-Aid if "he" told them too. They believe every word he says and question nothing. I watched a student once point their finger in the air and feverishly pronounce that WHATEVER Ramtha says to go and do, she will march forward to do it.

She's not alone in that level of dedicated fanaticism and following.
tree

Unread post by tree »

And what's really sad?? Once the mass suicide hits the news, there will be Ramsters who didn't make the event who will wonder the rest of their lives if they should have been there and if they've lost Ramtha for another 35,000 years.
and they will mourn and grieve both for their teacher and for themselves.
I think sooner or later they would kill themselves as there would be no way out, in their minds.

Sadly enough, this could be a very plausible scenario.
They don't think so now, but given the power torque getting ever tighter,
even in a few years, I think as a whole, there will be no turning back.
The Sociopath Next Door.
ordinarymind

Unread post by ordinarymind »

I feel totally stunned by the thought that RSE students would "drink the kool-aid" ...I'm not saying it wouldn't happen ...but I can hardly get my head around the thought that this "Great School" I used to be part of would actually lead its students to death. I'm not saying I don't buy it, but holy @#$!! that is a hard one to swallow ...how could I ever have got involved with something that diabolical ...this is an even harder one for me to grapple with than the complete loss of a foundation that I experienced when I left the school.
I think I need a drink!
Wakeup-Call

Hi Ordinary Mind,

I found this idea equally shocking when it first crossed my mind!

But as I mentioned, in reading about some of the End Times, Doomsday cults, well, it's hard to miss where JZ is heading. In the last 2 years, the almost exclusive emphasis on "The Days That are Here" preparations in the required retreats, and this summer the beginning of nonsensical TDTC preparation activities.

I'm referring to taking food out of UGs and burying it in the ground, under a stream, in plastic buckets with no metal. People in the area have been beside themselves trying to figure out how to accomplish that when so much of their food storage is in #10 cans. And how do bury something under a stream?

But people are hard at this task just because "Ramtha said."

As I have watched my parents age into their 70's, my sister and I have noticed how they have much more trouble carrying on with the family head games. They just can't mentally juggle multiple inputs. That's a big reason why I don't think JZ will be able to keep up the Ramtha show facade very well in the coming years. She won't be able to quite remember the story she has going. There will be more and more movies, more repetition of old disciplines, more dog-and-pony shows of card readers. Even if she's able to make a killing selling the place for $6 billion, I don't think her narcissism would let her just walk away with the money into retirement. I really do believe she's going to try and take her Ramtha devotees with her.
tree

Unread post by tree »

more repetition of old disciplines, more dog-and-pony shows of card readers.

she is already doing this with the new neighborhood walk of raising your hand.
just re-inventing a poisonous wheel. a wheel nonethe less, leading to no where.
I'm referring to taking food out of UGs and burying it in the ground, under a stream, in plastic buckets with no metal. People in the area have been beside themselves trying to figure out how to accomplish that when so much of their food storage is in #10 cans. And how do bury something under a stream?
But people are hard at this task just because "Ramtha said."
if people could actually draw out an historical timeline like they do in history class in high school and plot
out, say, Jan 9, 1991, first "no mic" night of mentioning of building a UG (of course food storage was in the
Changes, DAYS TO COME tapes 1987). and plot out different spots and the "new directives" and totally SEE
the luncay for what it is.
It is really apparent in Yelm right now, people just mulling around like little ants with their heads down just
"doing what the big guy sais."
It is just ludicrrous from this side.
ex

Unread post by ex »

and all because nobody hanged the new calender up.did the world stop at 2000 because of all the y2k ?maby niburu delivers the new calender.in my youth a pandit read my hand and told me i get about 82-83yers old.plenty of time after 2012.and why dident he tell me that most peoples live ends at 2012?

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”