Intreview of JZ on TDTC

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Robair

Intreview of JZ on TDTC

Unread post by Robair »

Hello guys
part of the interview in the In Light Times

I.L.T. Other issues our world is dealing with is Global Warming,Earth Changes and upcoming 2012 event---the ending of the Mayan calendar.What can we expect an how can we prepare?

JZ.. I suggest your readers locate and watch the DVD The Horizon Project; It is created by scientists all over the globe,depicting our world ending its Piscean Age as it travels on its orbit in the galaxy.We are ending a processional long year of approximately 24,000 years Historically,according to the scientists,this date in the past meant a catastrophe ending civilization as we know it.

How to prepare? The greatest way to prepare for anything of this magnitude is to head for the mountains,or caves and prepare food,water,medical clothing, books, seeds, tools, any and all things that would allow you to survive for two years and come out and have all the necessities to live in the new world.

Move away from water go to higher ground and make a home in the ground or in a cave.I know this sounds dreadful but Ramtha has predicted this since early 80's. In the film The Horizon Projet,you will essentially hear the same advise.

Have been in since 1981 and do not remember that at all about early 80's.

Oldone
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

You must be on a different timeline, Oldone, because that's what JZ remembers and has always remembered for as long as she can remember (which maybe is only about 5 minutes these days....Alzheimer's starting to kick in and all)
Robair

JZ

Unread post by Robair »

Hello
He Wakeup-call
You know what the say! Memory is the second thing to go.
Oldone

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”