The Days to Come "TDTC" using fear

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The Days to Come "TDTC" using fear

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

FreeNow

TDTC using fear
JZR has constantly pounded on TDTC for years. This is a huge fear inducer. Keeping students in fear for years and years, hum, what could be the purpose of that?

If we look at the Law of Attraction - it appears JZR is keeping thousands of minds focused on TDTC - telling us WE CAN'T CHANGE IT. Is JZR using students to actually create or add energy to TDTC?

Right now this planet has billions of mind focused on The End of Days. Is this being done on purpose by TPTB to get as many minds focused on that as possible in order to create it?

Just a thought...

By the way I was there last April at the Q&E. I heard JZR says that we would know he was telling the truth about TDTC because by the end of the year there would be this huge bug infestation in Mexico and Southern US. Bugs would be crawling out of your toaster, etc. Well it never happened, did it?

12 Jan 2008 10:10 pm

Lost in Space

I am mystified. Why is this considered off topic?
12 Jan 2008 10:14 pm

FreeNow

i didn't find a place that said specifically TDTC. If you want to move it that cool.

12 Jan 2008 10:17 pm

Whatchamacallit

We need a folder for "general chat"......
12 Jan 2008 10:31 pm

Tyger

What the Hell is TDTC......is this like AC/DC????? LOL!!!!

(I can do this.....I can.)
12 Jan 2008 10:52 pm

Whatchamacallit

Oh, Tyger !

You men. TDTC = The Days To Come

Good thing a WOMAN designed this forum.

..........shaking head........

13 Jan 2008 12:32 am

littlewiseone

FreeNow- interesting tidbit about last April's Q&E... yet another failed prediction, surprise, surprise.

As far as your question, I don't believe in the Law of Attraction so I think it's unlikely that TPTB would be after getting everyone to focus on TDTC coming to pass. Although, it is a fact that keeping people in fear distracts them from what is really important in life, whether that is being orchestrated or whether we humans are just, well, human... I tend to go with the latter explanation. Especially in context of RSE though, it's pretty obvious what the purpose is. Even though I never really bought into the whole DTC scenario, there used to always be this lingering doubt 'what if I'm wrong?'. It's powerful stuff that indoctrination.

Btw, have you seen the new DTC forum category?

- The Beatles
14 Jan 2008 05:07 am

FreeNow

Yes, Littlewiseone, regardless of the LOA, the DTC is all about power and control. Some minds tend to be drawn to that but ,when lesson is learned, move on.

I just thought of David Icke and what he said about the power elite keeping us busy, busy, to busy to notice the water in the pot is getting warmer and warmer, until you are so far gone you don't know who you are any more and not sure what is real.

Is that why the enormous amount of time doing disciplines? The teachings with shock after shock, frantic, frantic - classic mind control techniques?? Can that be proven? What say you Tyger?

I feel much more grounded now and happier.

Moderator would you please move this to the wonderful new DTC forum? Thanks.

Unread post by divina »

hi
I'm new in this forum ..i left the school after doing just one retreat this summer.
i just wanted to suggest u to check this video about ramtha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK14JfRiNQ4

i found it a couple of days ago , and it's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely priceless.
It's an interview with Jz almost 20 years ago, she channels Ramtha LIVE on tv...but most important thing, listen to what she say about the future---
she basically denies everything she said in the last 10-15 years.
Actually some things were really hard for me to understand, since I'm not english, and ramtha's language is slightly different from now, less refined, less articulated. But if I'm not wrong says clearly that the earth will not rotate on his axis?
am i wrong? should i improve my english skills...? AM I DEAF? OR WHAT :D ? she said reagan was going to build the republic of solone in usa? lol
oh please give me a break..
Anyway i just wanted to share this information with u.

baci baci ciaoo
:)
Living Force

Unread post by Living Force »

Glad to see another sees the light!!....it gives me hope for my family....hope that they take the blinders off and see the real world...and join it again....but for now...THEY KNOW THEY KNOW(what we fail to see, in their eyes).....and I am still a dead mule to them....WHATEVA!
Keep on Truckin'
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Yes, you are right Divina. Thank you for posting that, leaving the school was the correct decision without a doubt. :) It was perfect actually in a way you may never know.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Hi Divina,

Thanks for posting that link. It's good information for people to see.

The same tactics of high drama that JZ used then, are still being used today. She's teaching that the world is going to hell in a handbasket within the next year or two, also. The frightened Ramsters, are busy running around on their hamster cage wheels, preparing....I mean, creating their reality of Ramtha being correct.

Too bad they didn't rise above their fear and create heaven on earth.

Hmmmm..... What's wrong with that equation ?!

:roll:

Davina,

Were you in the "school", or know of someone that is/was ? Do you want to share your story ? We have some threads begun to give you a place to do that. How did you find EMF ? Just curious :D
divina

Unread post by divina »

you are welcome guys.

i found you because i was surfing through the net, looking for informations about the school, and when i ran into this i thought...mmmh why I'm a attracting this? :roll: lol

i felt the same when, before i left for my beggining retreat , i found out that the Father really cares for children...the way michael jackson does.....well i was shocked.
but since i didn't want to be judgemental ( lol) i decided to go anyway.

of course i can share my story with u.
but maybe i should find the right topic were to write it.
Whatchamacallit

Divina,

Here is a good place for you to share your story about getting into and out of, RSE.

http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... m.php?f=11
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

watched a History Ch piece on "doomsday"
http://www.history.com/shows.do?episode ... ion=detail
--a repeat and a popular one. The date 2012 is featured as somehow predicted by Mayan calandar, by the I Ching hexagrams, by a Web-bot cultural and language analysis software program, and Mirddyn/Merlin's shamanic prophecies.These tv productions do a good job of sucking in the audience in the "possibility" that a real doomsday or axis shift is coming. However, the skeptics like Michael Shermer on the show are not given much say. If they did we would learn that none of these prophets means what the shows says or leads us to believe. Most doom prophets are so vague that any time can fit. The fact that the Mayans ended time on their calendar at 2012 does not indicate the end of earth as we know it or doom---it only indicates that a major cycle has ended according to their calendar.

The web-bot prediction is popular with astrologers even though it is not astrology:
http://aphroditeastrology.com/2007/05/w ... -2012.html
some web-bot info:
http://urbansurvival.com/simplebots.htm

The following quote comes from a current US News and Report, "Secrets of Christianity", special edition. In the section titiled "Apocalypse 2012" the last sentence refers to a reseacrher/archeologist, John Hoopes:
"Still, like most Mayan experts, Hoopes is not convinced that the Maya would have considered the end of the world cycle to be an apocalyptic event; one cycle could be subsumed into the next without a hiccup in the sytem, let alone a rupture in the count of days."

I suspect the RSE paranoia may be feeding off these 2012 doomists too. Am I correct?
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

watched a History Ch piece on "doomsday"
http://www.history.com/shows.do?episode ... ion=detail
--a repeat and a popular one. The date 2012 is featured as somehow predicted by Mayan calandar, by the I Ching hexagrams, by a Web-bot cultural and language analysis software program, and Mirddyn/Merlin's shamanic prophecies.These tv productions do a good job of sucking in the audience in the "possibility" that a real doomsday or axis shift is coming. However, the skeptics like Michael Shermer on the show are not given much say. If they did we would learn that none of these prophets means what the shows says or leads us to believe. Most doom prophets are so vague that any time can fit. The fact that the Mayans ended time on their calendar at 2012 does not indicate the end of earth as we know it or doom---it only indicates that a major cycle has ended according to their calendar.

The web-bot prediction is popular with astrologers even though it is not astrology:
http://aphroditeastrology.com/2007/05/w ... -2012.html
some web-bot info:
http://urbansurvival.com/simplebots.htm

The following quote comes from a current US News and Report, "Secrets of Christianity", special edition. In the section titiled "Apocalypse 2012" the last sentence refers to a reseacrher/archeologist, John Hoopes:
"Still, like most Mayan experts, Hoopes is not convinced that the Maya would have considered the end of the world cycle to be an apocalyptic event; one cycle could be subsumed into the next without a hiccup in the sytem, let alone a rupture in the count of days."

I suspect the RSE paranoia may be feeding off these 2012 doomists too. Am I correct?
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Yes, Joe, I think you are definitely on to something.

Also, I think that doom SELLS, and an astute business man/woman, discarnate entity would cash in.
Keep those students busy building UGs in the area (which is supposedly the only place on the globe that is safe), and they won't leave, they will further divorce themselves from their "past/dragging them down" lives, and, they probably won't have money to spare for airfare, either. And if the world is going to end, all they will expect is the "now", forcused on R...Somebody on the old forum (Whatchamacallit?) said something like that
Also, I agree that the Mayan Calendar prediction refers to the end of an era - but the coming era is supposedly "the era of fire" - that does sound ominous, but, hey, fire is just one of the elements - and its inimical to wind, lol.
I prefer to listen to Nostradamus, whose future predictions do not have time stopping anytime soon, although some suggesting is there that the immediate future may be a time of upheaval.
Or, "the Celestine Prophecy" - we are just evolving into a higher consciousness. I mean, if I have to buy a prediction of the future, why can't I buy a happier one than THAT stuff from u know who.
Lost in Space

As well, it could be just another example of borrowing ideas.

I wonder though, about the Book of Revelation prophecies. They certainly can grip the imagination, probably more than R, but at least there is some suggestion there that if you take the right path, you can at least be saved in spirit, if not in the flesh.

Also, I read on the old forum that R supposedly said at some point, when you die, don't go into the light, you will be eaten? Or is it just your identity on this earth you will be losing, it will be shredded? Does anybody know about this?
Whatchamacallit

Joe asked, "I suspect the RSE paranoia may be feeding off these 2012 doomists too. Am I correct?"

Affirmative, LOL.

(insert humor)

Let's see...as I recall, the teaching was along the line of "time ending" as we know it, by 12/31/2012. From that point on, everything is a blank slate. Only those who know how to create reality will be creators. The rest will be (my words) followers. The claim was that the current grasp for power and control by the financial elite of the world, is coming to a close as the "Grey Men" (Rockefellers, Rothschilds, etc), fall from grace, so to speak. We were told that they have seen into the future and they do not see themselves there. The people will have survived (those that do survive) all manner of cataclysms, and will reside in Heaven On Earth after the changes. Those being financial, religious, etc., etc. A "New Age" will dawn.

Yaaaaaaaaaaawn.

You know that food that folks stored for Y2K, that they ended up donating to food shelters because they had enough of it to feed half the planet ? (insert some humor there) Well, for the transition time between now, living through Armaggedon, and into the New Earth Age, how much of that food is going to go bad ? Donate it now.

I betcha that on January 1st, 2013, all will be well, the sun will rise, the laundry will need to be done, people will be going to work, kids will be going to school, and life goes ON.

Imagine that ! :wink:
See&E

Unread post by See&E »

It was also taught that our calendar years are wrong

we are probably already at the 2012 or very close to it
(according to the teaching given), as it's 'later than you think'

(*music plays, "no time left for you" ))
This reallywas played after that was shared one time

S&E
Whatchamacallit

(*music plays, "no time left for you" ))
This reallywas played after that was shared one time

I remember that !!!
T'was in a similar timeframe (mandatory late winter retreats), when we were forced to go see the What the Bleep movie in town. That was one of the frequently played songs.

Do you remember the song about the gold coins.....some sisters from the early 1900's sang it ? They played that a lot so students would be thinking about their fabulous wealth coming.

:roll:
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

I remember back in 2006 my current friend told me we only had eight years left to prepare, one year later it was what? the end of this year that SHTF? What a difference? Can anyone verify the eight years?

I'm still not over the doom and gloom stuff, it is scary. I just have to know that God does not give me more than I can stand. Anyway, I am prepared for any local emergency and that's nice. Hey, I'm glad I have all this food because when I go on a spending spree I can still eat! :lol: and I don't have to buy shampoo for years!
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

From Watchamacallit: The same tactics of high drama that JZ used then, are still being used today. She's teaching that the world is going to hell in a handbasket within the next year or two, also. The frightened Ramsters, are busy running around on their hamster cage wheels, preparing....I mean, creating their reality of JZ/R being correct.

Ya know Watcha, if they really followed JZ/R teaching they would have to change neighborhoods where Ramtha wasn't around to tell them the world was going to hell in a hand basket and they couldn't change it, they would have to blank out JZ/R. :lol:

You are correct Watcha, according to the teachings they create their own reality and right now they are believing what JZ/R is telling them and making preparations and because they belive it they are making it happen. "Non beneficial" energy, just like the religious people who say the world is coming to an end.

If I am mistaken, please tell me, I don't mind.

It seems if they really believe in changing neighborhoods they wouldn't bother building UGs because in their new neighboorhood all is well and nothing to worry about. :wink:
Whatchamacallit

Free,

The world is going to just about blow up, but you're going to have clean hair !

OMG ! LMAO !
Whatchamacallit

[quote="FreeNow"]It seems if they really believe in changing neighborhoods they wouldn't bother building UGs because in their new neighboorhood all is well and nothing to worry about. :wink:[/quote]

My sentiments, exactly.

In my Whatchamacallit world, all is well. Don't need any doom n' gloomers to tell me otherwise. They can keep that reality. It hasn't worked for them for almost 30 years, and I doubt it's going to start now. They're missing LIVING.

And they have completely "given their power away" (critical thinking is gone-zo), to "RAMTHA", who now thinks FOR THEM.

It's nauseating to see grown-ups buy into all that doom and gloom. They want to be right. They are preparing for it. THey're invested in it.

One thing I can say is for all my years in that pseudo-school, I never bought into that stuff. I don't have an underground house, nor ten years of food for each member of my family (oh, I can't even imagine that much food), nor stockpiles of all manner of similar survival MENTALITY items.

I fully expect to live to be a ripe old age, in good health, and happy that I'm free from living a life of fear as it's imposed upon me by "Ramtha".

Party on !!!!
voidgate

False Predictions

Unread post by voidgate »

Long term evidence gives evidence that the forecasts given at RSE (beginning around 1986) are false. Tumultuous weather patters have always existed and some areas are more prone than others.

It is common sense to take appropriate action if you live in an area known to be in an area prone to weather anomalies. Obviously if you life in a tornado prone area an underground shelter is wise. Likewise it would be very beneficial in areas where bushfire is a threat. It is also wise to have a supply of food if there is any sort of potential to get cut off from supply under these sorts of conditions.

It is totally devoid of common sense to store food for 2 to 10 years unless you live in the Northern Territory (northern part of Australia where a farm can be millions of acres) or some other remote outpost.

People go crazy enduring long arctic winters in a house. No one is going to last for extended periods living in an underground box.

People have spent tens of thousands of dollars on this preparedness rubbish alone for no real value. Loads of money and mountains of food have been wasted whilst the calamity never came. The chooks (translation into American - chickens) did pretty well though on all of that old grain.

The tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on this stuff could have been used for investing into credible ventures to provide for one's family, children's education, retirement and things that make oneself HAPPY.

Many students best able to earn income through high paying occupations have still wasted an enormous amount of money on this pseudo religious trash that could have been better spent elsewhere. The apocalyptic predictions have been around a long time and been forecast by many places. The result is the same. People hide in caves waiting for the world to end only to find it never does and then they just look like a complete fool.

When they understand the next uninitiated, uninformed person comes along to take the same offer.

Many of the presentations at RSE are devoid of COMMON SENSE. I was assimilated and unaware that anyone could get away with publicly presenting something that is a complete fraud. I made assumptions that if one applied oneself it would work. I am wiser now and know that if it looks like a rat (big mansion when everyone else's is nothing like that), smells like a rat ( the many tyrannical incidences observable within the administration of the organization), then it is a RAT.

It is irrational beyond belief to think the student's consciousness changed the outcome of world events when they barely scrape enough together to pay their rent and many can't heal their bodies after years of practice

There are some examples of miraculous healings/financial successes promoted at RSE as being attributed directly due to the teachings. From observation I would consider the ratio of successes is probably about the same as most multi level marketing corporations that use a few as an example when the vast majority in fact don't benefit or actually lose money.

NO one of sound reason would take on a University course if the evidence showed that the course only produced benefit for a very small percentage of total student intake. Might as well stick your money in a poker machine.

It is more logical to assume that the earth changes forecasts did not happen because there is a goldmine in Europe and the value of the Euro is better that the USD.
Lost in Space

:lol:
well said, Voidgate, all...
I have been searching for this little sketch from a comedic gramophone record my family had...
About THE END OF THE WORLD...

The End of the World
From the revue that really launched the 'satire' boom, the 1961 Beyond The Fringe. The cast: Peter Cook, Jonathan Miller, Dudley Moore and Alan Bennett. They are seated, huddled, on the top of a mountain...

Jon : How will it be, this end of which you have spoken, Brother Enim?
Omnes: Yes, how will it be?
Peter : Well, it will be, as 'twere a mighty rending in the sky, you see, and the mountains shall sink, you see, and the valleys shall rise, you see, and great shall be the tumult thereof.
Jon : Will the veil of the temple be rent in twain?
Peter : The veil of the temple will be rent in twain about two minutes before we see the sign of the manifest flying beast-head in the sky.
Alan : And will there be a mighty wind, Brother Enim?
Peter : Certainly there will be a mighty wind, if the word of God is anything to go by...
Dudley : And will this wind be so mighty as to lay low the mountains of the earth?
Peter : No - it will not be quite as mighty as that - that is why we have come up on the mountain, you stupid nit - to be safe from it. Up here on the mountain we shall be safe - safe as houses.
Alan : And what will happen to the houses?
Peter : Well, naturally, the houses will be swept away and the tents of the ungodly with them, and they will all be consum?d by the power of the heavens and on earth - and serve them right!
Alan : And shall we be consumed?
Peter : Con..sum..?d? No, we shall not be consum?d - we shall be up on the mountain here, you see, while millions burn, having a bit of a giggle.
Jon : When will it be, this end of which you have spoken?
Omnes : Aye, when will it be - when will it be?
Peter : In about thirty seconds time, according to the ancient pyramidic scrolls... and my Ingersoll watch.
Jon : Shall we compose ourselves, then?
Peter : Good plan, Brother Pithy. Prepare for the End of the World! Fifteen seconds...
Alan : Have we got the tinned food?
Dudley : Yes.
Peter : Ten seconds...
Jon : And the tin-opener?
Dudley : Yes.
Peter : Five - four - three - two - one - Zero!
Omnes : (Chanting) Now is the end - Perish The World!
A pause

Peter : It was GMT, wasn't it?
Jon : Yes.
Peter : Well, it's not quite the conflagration I'd been banking on. Never mind, lads, same time tomorrow... we must get a winner one day
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

I think Judy has been lying to you guys for years now. Ramtha left and she's been channeling Al Gore this entire time. Notice the heavy weight gain in both their legs....also, there is that shared manic gleam in the eyes.

And the only reason you guys didn't notice all the TDTC changes that have already happened and that Ramtha was right about is that Bush-Cheney installed the newly-patented microwave blue-body mind zap beam in everyone's telephones and have been controlling all your thoughts.

Next Bokta Ramtha offers the audience "the blue pill" so they can wake up and see the "real Matrix".

Man, these pain meds are pretty good. :wink:

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”