"Ramtha" predictions June 2007

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

"Ramtha" predictions June 2007

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Posted on the original EMF forum.

"Ramtha" predictions. RSE Florida event June 17 2007.

UG = "Underground Shelter or Bunker"

Build a UG! All governments have immense underground cities where they will go when the changes begin.

How long do we know when to go into our UG? You will know.....you will know.

First, big explosions, then the skies darken; the very big wave will come.

How long do we need to be in a UG? Prepare for 2 years.

If you can't heal yourself? store medical supplies.

Some will have to be underground for the whole 2 years, others 45 days in and out, in and out.

You will still need shelter after this is over, so you will be using your UG for awhile for shelter until you can rebuild.

Build a UG to bury automachine so you will have it after the changes.

In near future, people will kill you for water or food.

If you can't even change your own mind, how do you expect to alter the Earth changes?

Prophecy is to inspire you to change and thus change the future.

We had the opportunity to change it back in the 1980's but we failed to change.

There will be a significant rise in heat in less than 5 years. t

Oceans levels will rise up to 200 feet.

There will be a tidal wave taller than NY city skyscrapers - many people will die. 2/3 of the world population will perish.

There will be new diseases. Aids was created by man for population control.....it was meant to mutate.

Vaccines are killing your children.

When the conveyor in the Atlantic stops, Europe will freeze down to the Pyrenees in a fortnight.

USA will slide south by 3 degrees when the earth tilts on its axis.

12 days of light is caused by a supernova. There will be light everywhere you look.....this is a marvelous, wonderful event.

Sun goes into catastrophe in 2011 - massive solar storms that will knock out all frequencies....the power grid on the planet is knocked out - banks, ATM's, toasters - destroyed.
No more satellites - they are destroyed and the government will no longer be able to track you.

Planes will not fly. However, old Prop engine planes (non-computer controlled) will fly.

Ice returns in a day and night and a day and night to Europe.

Al Gore is a blessed man. He is carrying the message Ram spoke in the 80's to the world. He is truly trying to help mankind.

In 5 years, water will be more valuable than gold. Be able to drink water from the ground on your land.

The governments will desert their people.

North and south poles are melting changing the weight balance of the earth....causing the tilt.

In 5 years a wind will come to give you energy.

Antigravity technology has been suppressed. It is the use of electrical fields in reverse.

Run wires in opposite directions to each other and you will start to float.

There will be a new geography and new politics.
All hot places will get hotter. Deserts are moving into an area of rainfall

Before the end of this year 2007, there will be news of an axis shift in the Earth - it will be belittled and covered up.

Ash in the atmosphere is going to be a problem.

All of you created this in the meekness of your life.

The Jesus's statement from the sermon on the mount that "The meek shall inherit the earth"
The meek did inherit the earth and because of our meekness (inaction) we have created this problem.

Whole civilizations will survive because they came together.

Ocean water will push some land around.

New communities will appear.

All areas close to coal mines will get a good washing.

People in Brazil need to move away from the coast into the mountains - rainfall will decline in Brazil

You cannot find joy in the past.

When one is impeccable, things start moving in their life.

The more knowledge you have, the better.

How do you get to a new Earth timeline? Create a spot in your mind. Our mind is remote, that's why you can remote view.

I can send you runners, but you have to engage them.

We go into denial about the changes to mask our fear.

Marvelous events are coming about which I cannot tell you now.

I think the most marvelouse event coming would be to see RSE shut down and JZ Knight hauled into court.

David.

marchingonwithin without ramtha

Jul 12th, 2007 - 6:14 PM Re: "Ramtha" predictions from the RSE Florida event June 2007

I think the most marvelous event would be to see "JZ hauled away in a straight jacket and everyone given back their money"

Didn't the so called Ramtha say all this 20 years ago???? - well maybe if I am not in ramtha's time line or in his reality then all those things won't happen to me in my reality - and where all this bs about creating our own reality???? - those ramsters are sure creating a reality of doom and gloom........

whatchamacallit

Jul 12th, 2007 - 7:44 PM Re: "Ramtha" predictions from the RSE Florida event June 2007

There are so many CONTRADICTIONS to the premise of the teachings, within the PREDICTIONS, that's if it weren't for the people who get duped by all of this, it would be laughable.

Probably the most glaringly obvious is this:

After almost 30 years of teachings from a self-professed ascended master God-being, who creates his own reality, then surely he created being a flawless teacher whose teachings are received, understood, and implemented.

If that is true, then there shouldn't be any predictions of hell on Earth, when the teachings talk about Heaven on Earth.

Apparently, the teacher wasn't able to deliver the teachings in a manner that caused them to be received, since the students still haven't "gotten it" and need to hide in underground bunkers to survive the doomsday that they created as part of their reality.

Uh oh ! Time to go BACK TO THE FIELD !!!!! Do more disciplines !!!

Johnny

Jul 13th, 2007 - 2:11 AM Re: "Ramtha" predictions from the RSE Florida event June 2007

"Al Gore is a blessed man. He is carrying the message Ram spoke in the 80's to the world. He is truly trying to help mankind."

Hmmm....

*** The Following is taken from http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic ... light=gore ***

There is only one Biography in print on Albert Gore, Jr. And it was written by a former FBI agent who knew Gore during the early 1970's.

On Wikipedia and most other sources, the image of Gore is presented as if he was the son of a 'farmer' who made good and became a Senator. The full extent and connections of the ancestral family business are glossed over. Emphasized are Gore's tour in Viet Nam, then skips to his election to Congress, and leaps forward to his commitment as an Environmentalist.

Here are some of the missing bits.

Gore's Missing Biography

Family history:
The Gore family were wealthy slave owning tobacco plantation owners before the Civil war. The family were still in the tobacco farming business into the 1970's. Al Gore's father, Albert Gore Sr, was Democratic Senator for the State of Tennessee. After a stint as Superindtendent of Public Schools he was backed by weathly Tennessee politician Cordell Hull (then Secretary of State) for a Congressional seat in 1939-1953. Subsequently he entered the Senate and remained in office until 1971. Segregationist, big tobacco, oil, and coal. Notably, voted against the Civil Rights Act of July 2, 1964. After Gore Sr's. retirement from office he became president of Armand Hammer's Occidental Petroleum, and chairman of Hammer's Island Creek Coal Co.

Al Gore grew up in Washington DC, attended the private St. Albans School there, then went to Harvard. (trivia: his roomate was actor Tommy Lee Jones.)
Gore enlisted in the US Army in 1969 and was assigned as a military journalist. He was then assigned to the 20th Engineer Brigade in Bien Hoa and for another month at the Army Engineer Command in Long Binh.

In 1971 Gore was hired by John Seigenthaler, publisher of the Nashville Tennessean. Seigenthaler was a southern racist with connections in the Tennesee Bureau of Investigation, through whom Gore met a Federal Bureau of Investigation official, Hank Hillin and recruited to participate in a secret FBI project, "Operation Fr?hmenschen", in which black politicans and officials were illegally targeted and smeared, from the late 50's through the mid 1970's.
"Operation Fr?hmenschen" was was first publicly identified by Rep. Mervyn Dymally (D-Calif.). On Jan. 27, 1988, Dymally, then the chairman of the Black Congressional Caucus, put into the Congressional Record a sworn affidavit from former FBI special agent Hirsch Friedman, originally filed in Federal court in Atlanta; it stated:

Quote:

"The purpose of this policy was the routine investigation without probable cause of prominent elected and appointed black officials in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States. I learned from my conversations with special agents of the FBI that the basis for this policy was the assumption by the FBI that black officials were intellectually and socially incapable of governing major governmental organizations and institutions."

In 1973, a black Nashville city councilman, Morris Haddox. got press exposing police complicity in drug dealing and prostitution in Nashville's black community. Haddox was persistent and blocked City Council business, calling for reform and charging police racism, criminal malfeasance, and rape when a black Nashville prostitute and drug addict claimed to have been sodomized by 25 police officers. (Nashville Banner, Nov. 12, 1973. Headline, "Councilman Haddox Calls for Showdown With Police". Also The Tennessean, headlined "Haddox Puts Policing Ahead of Legislation").

The Tennesse Bureau of Investigation assigned Gore to participate in a bribery frame of Haddox. A paid FBI stooge was to arrange a private meeting with Haddox, then with a TBI tape recorder running, make it appear that Haddox had met with him to take a bribe.
Gore was ready to cover the story with a photographer. Next day Gore's byline appeared on the article announcing the bribery indictment of Morris Haddox on the front page of the Tennessean, Feb. 7, 1974.

Haddox was unanimously acquitted, but the smear stopped his campaign for investigation of police complicity in increasing dope and prostitution promotion in the Nashville black ghettos.

Whether or not Gore's no longer a racist is secondary to what this incedent says about the character of the man.

[And don't forget]:
Gore [is] set up as a partner with Maurice Strong to profit from global warming taxes through a commodities scheme that rides on global warming.

If any of you would like for trade or bet on Carbon Financial Instruments futures, visit http://www.igindex.co.uk/content/ne_car ... sions.html.

IG Index (based in Central London) has just added this new instrument to their list of betting services. I suspect it's going to make a lot of money for the finance industry and individual traders alike.

whatchamacallit

Jul 13th, 2007 - 5:30 AM Re: "Ramtha" predictions from the RSE Florida event June 2007

I'm not surprising to me that RSE is in, some way (via Ramtha in this instance), promoting some politically partisan viewpoint. I've listened to that for years, from those on the Stage.

From what I've experienced, the Democrats seem to be promoted by RSE - not as an endorsement, mind you. "Ramtha" has talked about various political heads, in a positive light, such as Kucinich. He was cited to be the only one who truly cared about the people. I'm paraphrasing, though I'm sure I have the quote in my notes; the message was clear.

James Blue Body (Judy's current beau) has talked local politics, from the stage, which has included asking for money. He once put a cardboard box upon the stage to obtain instant funds from students, during the time of the NASCAR debacle. The funds were to fight NASCAR.

During the last presidential election (though not the only time), certain candidates were promoted to the audience.

I could go on. My point is that a school of enlightenment should not be pushing ANY political agenda upon a captive audience - its paying customers. Tsk, tsk.

Wolfman

Jul 13th, 2007 - 10:55 AM Re: "Ramtha" predictions from the RSE Florida event June 2007

Right after 9-11 Judi publicly supported Cheney/Bush without all the facts.

On a few side notes...........

The enigma known as the Illuminati calls themselves
"Moriah Conquering Wind".
(R.A.M. referred to daughter Judi as Ramiah.)

The Illuminati worship a god from beyond the North Star. (sound familiar?)

In Mormon lore there is jesus and there is lucifer.

Jesus wanted to give the people of Earth free will.

Lucifer wanted to make them gods.

Oh yes my "pretties" there is much more to the story than meets the eyeball.

ex

Jul 15th, 2007 - 7:49 AM Re: "Ramtha" predictions from the RSE Florida event June 2007

[Build a UG to bury automachine so you will have it after the changes]that makes sens preserve outdated technologie for a new timeline which made okoproblems in the first place. [Sun goes into catastrophe in 2011 - massive solar storms that will knock out all frequencies....the power grid on the planet is knocked out - banks, ATM's, toasters - destroyed.
No more satellites - they are destroyed and the government will no longer be able to track you.]thats a classic no more depts no more bad gouverment. [ Al Gore is a blessed man. He is carrying the message Ram spoke in the 80's to the world. He is truly trying to help mankind.]at least he gives solutions at the end of his film.[In 5 years, water will be more valuable than gold]thats why ramsters should avoid waterfrontpropertys?that they r in real lack?[ Run wires in opposite directions to each other and you will start to float]so simple eh?why dont the briliant ramsters change the world with new technologie?[If you can't even change your own mind, how do you expect to alter the Earth changes?]i thought you learn this in rse on a beginnerlevel.[
Prophecy is to inspire you to change and thus change the future]ah the famous backdoor gets opend.[Ice returns in a day and night and a day and night to Europe.]so come to yelm the only save place.remember the gouverment cant track you after 2012.dont worry about depts or visas.[Before the end of this year 2007, there will be news of an axis shift in the Earth - it will be belittled and covered up.]if ramsters would read bbc news they would be better informed than their channel.[You cannot find joy in the past.]hope you find it in the present were it realy counts.[When one is impeccable, things start moving in their life.]thats the best.please apply this to your live jz.[Marvelous events are coming about which I cannot tell you now]shure because everybody must kept stupid and in fear.even the christians now why they go through the rapture.
good that ramtha is so far off with his predictions.i heard not one which came true.

Johnny

Jul 16th, 2007 - 1:47 AM Re: "Ramtha" predictions from the RSE Florida event June 2007

Check this out.

Excerpts take from http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2998

THE CLUB OF ROME

The First Global Revolution - A Report by the Council of the Club of Rome
Pantheon Books
New York, 1991. ISBN #0-679-73825-8

Chapter V pg 104

THE VACUUM

"generalized religious faith has evaporated in many countries; respect for the political process has also faded owing partly to the media, leading to indifference if not hostility, and partly to the inadequacy of the political parties in facing real problems; minorities are less and less willing to respect the decisions of the majority. Thus a vacuum has been created, in which both order and objectives in society are being corroded."

"?Nature,? as the saying goes, ?abhors a vacuum.?"
"How then is the vacuum to be eliminated?"

"It would seem that men and women need a common motivation, namely a common adversary, to organize and act together in the vacuum such as motivation seemed to have ceased to exist or have yet to be found. The need for enemies seems to be a common historical factor."

"Bring the divided nation together to face an outside enemy, either a real one or else one invented for the purpose."

"...democracy will be made to seem responsible for the lagging economy, the scarcity and uncertainties. The very concept of democracy could then be brought into question and allow for the seizure of power by extremists of one brand or the other."

"The common enemy of humanity is man."

"IN SEARCHING FOR A NEW ENEMY
TO UNITE US,
WE CAME UP WITH THE IDEA
THAT POLLUTION,
THE THREAT OF
GLOBAL WARMING,
WATER SHORTAGES,
FAMINE
AND THE LIKE
WOULD FIT THE BILL."

"The real enemy then is humanity itself."

Some American Members of the Club of Rome

Al Gore*

Jimmy Carter

Bill Gates

George Soros

Other Members

Maurice Strong*

*Al Gore was US Representative at the meeting on the Kyoto Protocols, 1992
*Canadian billionaire Maurice Strong is co-author of the Kyoto Protocols

To promote this one-worldism, the Club is developing what Peccei calls "a trilogy of efforts," starting with a report titled "Reshaping the International Order." Written by Nobel Prizewinning Dutch Economist Jan Tinbergen and 20 top government advisers?Club members are nothing if not highly placed?it is mainly concerned with the kinds of action that might influence selective growth. One recommendation will be to create new international monetary.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... hix-sphere

Sophistry

Is the art of persuasion through beginning an argument with premises are widely accepted and also evoke emotional responses
Post hoc ergo propter hoc (after this, therefore because of this). This fallacy occurs when people assume that if event A preceded event B, then A caused B.

Doublethink
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them. ... To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies?all this is indispensably necessary. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth

prudence

Jul 16th, 2007 - 4:58 AM Re: "Ramtha" predictions from the RSE Florida event June 2007

David,
Aren't some of the things you listed there (from the June Florida event) written in a book from the 80's? I remember reading those things and realising that they were said years ago. In The introduction to Ramtha or something?

Tree

Jul 16th, 2007 - 5:58 AM Re: "Ramtha" predictions from the RSE Florida event June 2007

prudence:
the predictions primarily came from the 1987 tapes: Changes, the Days to Come.
It seems to me to be a re-make of the same material.
I started my sojourn after hearing those tapes. I sold everything, my house, boat, cars,etc and moved 3000 miles.
I now see it was out of pure fear.
(um 19 years later. but better late than never!! )
"Ramtha" (copyrighted) is STILL saying the same things after all these years.

David McCarthy

Jul 16th, 2007 - 11:55 PM Re: "Ramtha" predictions from the RSE Florida event June 2007

Great posts by everyone..
Thank you for contributing...

Johnny
You are digging deeper.. I see a big red flag flying over Al Gore ?
I will certainly take another look.

Hello prudence,
I agree with Tree.. ?It seems to me to be a re-make of the same material?.

I see Judith?s fear mongering going way back to the early eighties,
Judith is cunning enough not to make certain RSE teachings made public.
Most are ensnared by the "Ramtha" Love and Light strokes before it's claws of fear have shredded all sense of conscious thinking.
When I arrived on the scene in 1989 the fear factor was also in full swing.
Judith has learnt well the DarkArt of fear and deception to control others,
Often camouflaged as motivational incentive for positive change???

These were called advanced ?teachings? and not for the ignorant villagers.
Much on the list is the same except?
We had Jehovah?s reptilian army on it?s way to invade Earth and harvest humans, The Pleiadians were losing their battle with them but ?Ramtha?s Andromeda army would soon save the day?just so long as we did our disciplines..O?h yes.. The little Gray aliens ?Raiders from above? were abducting cows and humans? and don?t forget the secret governments were completing plans for their New World order..
I was one of many "Masters" franticly building copper covered UG?s.. ?Most have collapsed since?
and doing my disciplines.. We were promised that our children and loved ones left behind would be protected by ?Ramtha? for there was no greater purpose and honor in life than to be a student of the great work to produce a Christ?in a Seven year school.

Back to the list...
Burying automachines is a new one?
I remember someone building a UG for their horses..

David
G2G

Jul 17th, 2007 - 12:00 AM Re: "Ramtha" predictions from the RSE Florida event June 2007

You just might need both! The horses will have to pull the 'automachines' since it would seem unlikely gas pumps would be all around.
Johnny

Jul 18th, 2007 - 5:29 AM Re: "Ramtha" predictions from the RSE Florida event June 2007

World new Messaiah said:

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's
the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
-- Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore

"We are ready for an unforeseen event
that may or may not occur."
Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore

And people laugh at George W. Bush!

Prudence

Jul 24th, 2007 - 1:02 AM Re: "Ramtha" predictions from the RSE Florida event June 2007

This was all apparently said at the event on the weekend (althought I didn't attend this "Q & A session"). It was repeated to those of us who didn't hear it, and I was amazed that people were saying things like "so it doesn't matter if we have debt, we can just get credit cards and but all the things we need because it won't matter?" and "I'm about to go into a career in property but now there's no point because the market will change, should I get out of that right now? And sell the property I just bought?"
There was no questioning; only blind acceptance.
Maybe people secretly want this to happen, and if they get a group effort going together through multiple manifestations they could actually make it happen!
No, sorry, not being serious. Just stunned more than anything at the immediate acceptance and embrace of Ramtha's words.
Nellie Neurotic

Aug 13th, 2007 - 1:01 PM Re: "Ramtha" predictions from the RSE Florida event June 2007

Is Ramtha's source the Pentagon!?!?!?
Following is an excerpt from an interview with Drunvalo (www.spiritofmaat.com)
Drunvalo: I don't think anybody can prepare on a physical level. It isn't possible to prepare for what is about to happen. You see, nobody knows. The preparation is inside of you. That's the primary place.
Have you read about what the Pentagon says is going to happen? The Pentagon gives us one to three years left of normal life on this planet. That's their guess. Everybody's guessing. No expert on this planet can tell you what's going to happen, or exactly when. In the last 250 million years, we only have two examples we can understand to see what is going to happen.
You have all the ocean currents of the world slowing down, and definitely the Gulf Stream in the Atlantic Ocean appears to be stopping. The last time it slowed down was in the 1300s, and it did exactly what it is starting to do now ? crazy weather ? hot/cold, dry/wet. In the 1400s, especially the West went through a period where there were 47 years without a drop of rain. Every river, every lake, and every tree burned to the ground. And that's why the Anasazi had to leave. They couldn't live there. This is all on record. And the East became extremely cold. If you look at George Washington crossing the Delaware, there are blocks of ice floating in the river, recorded in paintings of this scene.
We think that our weather has always been this way. But this weather has only been this way since 1850. It took 550 years for the weather to come back to the way it is now. Okay. I could go into great detail and spend hours on that subject, but that's being pretty much what is projected down the road. Or folks could look on the Spirit of Ma'at website and read about Dry/Ice: Global Warming Revealed.
Now you have Al Gores movie "An Inconvenient Truth", whom I find very optimistic, as he gives us ten years. But I don't know a single scientist on the planet who gives us ten years or anybody else who gives us that long.
What the Pentagon talks about is the rapid changes in climate, making it impossible to live in certain areas. Exactly where those areas are, they don't know. All they can do is go back to those last two times in history and see what happened. But will it be the same? Maybe ? maybe not. What they do know is that there will be areas that will be uninhabitable. The time before last, where it stopped, which is what we think it is doing now, the place which is now New York City was uninhabitable. It went under about a mile of ice. You can't live under a mile of ice. It's just not possible. In fact, Norway, Denmark and Sweden went under ice and the Pentagon's predicting that they'll also be under a half mile of ice soon.

Tree

Aug 13th, 2007 - 6:03 PM Re: "Ramtha" predictions from the RSE Florida event June 2007

Prudence-
glad you posted.
Judy said the same things in 1987.
And poeple in Yelm had the same thoughts.

Now, some are seeing the light.

She is just going global.

the original EMF forum link.
http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/3633497066/show/635176
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”