DON'T FORGET THE BOMB SHELTERS

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Optimystic

DON'T FORGET THE BOMB SHELTERS

Unread post by Optimystic »

I remember the air raids that took place when I was a child. In school, we hid under our desks to keep from being hurt by flying glass from the windows. If playing outside, you'd run to your house or the nearest house to you.

Many people DID build bomb shelters & fully stocked it with food, water, seeds, tools, ventillation systems, waste disposal, blankets, battery-operated radios, tons of batteries, you name it!

They weren't built to escape The End of the World, but to escape radiation poisoning or being vaporized by an atomic bomb!

When THE END comes, I don't care if you're hiding in a bomb shelter, UG, in a cave, mountain, etc. GOD WILL KNOW WHERE YOU ARE.

So, why do so many people think they can PREDICT this event which they call "Doomsday?" Why worry about the inevitable? Why do they spend so much time thinking about The Days To Come "TDTC" instead of LIVING THEIR LIVES IN THE PRESENT? :roll:

It's just my feeling that JZ has a GREAT FEAR of TDTC (which she SHOULD) LOL & she, through Ramtha, instills HER own fears into RSE members.

This is just my own belief. Hey when the REAL BIG GUY shows up does anyone really think they are going to be able to HIDE from HIM? :wink:
"I was Blind but NOW I see. I was DEAF but NOW I Hear!"
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

"t's just my feeling that JZ has a GREAT FEAR of TDTC (which she SHOULD) LOL & she, through Ramtha, instills HER own fears into RSE members. "

I agree, she seems to be a great projector of all her dreams as well as nightmares!
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Vanilla

Re: DON'T FORGET THE BOMB SHELTERS

Unread post by Vanilla »

I have heard before There is no shelter for evil.
Thats what this post reminds me of. I think that is what you are trying to say.

We can judge others. And be judged ourselves.

There is good and there is bad.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”