Ramtha on TDTC

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
See&E

Ramtha on TDTC

Unread post by See&E »

removed
divina

Unread post by divina »

lol it's amazing how just a couple of years ago said :

"the earth is not going to rotate on his axis"

maybe now ramtha is been affected by al gore's movie...

anyway i remember that in the waltz of the tyrants the real problem was not just the climate changing... but the greys.
in the book ramtha says that u should move outside the city, and buy some land, but doesn't specify that u should have gone on mountain.
when i read the book i thought, oooooooh think about all that students that asked for a loan for buying an house in the countryside, and now have to move on a mountain....
this is so unfair!
a friend of mine, who's been in the school for...mh 5-6 years, bought a nice home in the countryside...on a hill, and during the q&e session of this sunmmer, found out that is house is not high enough....

is selling his home for moving to sportilia, the place were in italy are located most of the students.
just crazy.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Why should we bother with what JZR predicts, it can't even get time right! :lol:

Anyway, the one thing I could never do is abondon my family and selfishly run to Yelm to protect my own skin. That is certainly not love.

How could anyone love a being that threatens to take them down if they disagree with it? Who is getting the joy and fabulous wealth? One can only imagine how much joy JZR gets sitting on her fancy couches in her mansion with all the expensive nick naks sitting around. It would be lovely if it wasn't so cluttered or stuffed full from her shopping trips.

How much joy does one have when you can't pay the rent or pay for heat because you went to the latest new teaching?

WAKE UP!
Keep the greater good at heart.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”