Australia 2007 predictions

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
gazza

Australia 2007 predictions

Unread post by gazza »

Can any Ramster out there tell me what happened to the big runner for 2008. I went to an event here in Australia 2007 and the big kahuna predicted next year spring 2008 the earth will experience its first big runner & coastlines all around the world would be affected.. Shipping lanes were going to be stuffed up too. A woman teacher said he meant USA spring, so was our autumn 2008.... Hmmm maybe I missed it but me thinks this was another bs prediction :P
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Hello Gazza

A Ramster?s reply to your question would be: They focused and changed the timeline?

In the Australian 2007 event, Ramtha also mentioned that the earth was about to make a 3 degree tilt. He predicted that Australia would move sideways to New Zealand, run into New Zealand once again and be one country once again. This Australia/New Zealand combination would continue moving up to Upper Africa. Despite this massive shift, they were encouraged to have undergrounds with food and water supplies for 7 years. I was wondering how they would ensure that their undergrounds and supplies would move with them to the right location near Africa. It would be a wild ride. It may be safer to fly to Africa, and dig a hole there instead.

The above predictions are in Ramtha's Prophecy Series of CDs called Australia - Change: The Days That Are Here, 22 July, 2007.

By the way, in Assay 2008, Ramtha predicted that there could be a 4000 feet wave!!! But of course, the Ramsters changed that timeline again? Same crappy excuse for Ramtha?s false predictions.
ex

Unread post by ex »

hi gazza. good that someone stayes awake to cal jzr on her bs. but the dtc scare goes in cyles. i bet this year is the focus on witting the dtc out spiritualy and members have to show how serious they r. [that means how much money they spend on events.] shortly before the allingment jzr claimed thad most of australia will be swallowed by the ocean.[that was before she run lots of seminars down under].in a minor wineceremony jzr was pissed about bluebody and threw a fitt that he dident know were israel is on the map. to made the point how important it is to know were it is jzr made the prediction of an atombombexploison there. she rephrased her predicton 3 times:from there is the potential to as its seen from now to there will be within the the next half year. to cover her traks she made the whole preview again about a year later. at the end she told the danger is over. so if a true master states:" there will be" and it doesent happen what does this say about his spirituel evolvement? arent wrong predictions not the same as not finding the card? the financial crash is predicted a long time ago. and now jzr is the hero who saw it all coming a long time ago. so if next spring a coastal region get flooded every ramster will have the proof how right the ram is. if not maybe next year? or next?......anyway you should ask dr greg i think he is the autorety to deal with this kind of questions. let me know if you get answer. my bet is not. good luck to you.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Don't ya just love the, "as it is seen now!" Doctor her eyes. ;-) ;-) ;-)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Back a few decades ago, Jean Dixon predicted the end of the world. It didn't happen and she lost credibility. How does Judy get by with false predictions - - - -

Oh, right, she gets all her followers to concentrate hard and change the timeline. Then she gets credit for "saving" the world!
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
gazza

Unread post by gazza »

Hey Cat

Check this out - ole Judi has already claimed that shes correctly predicted that Australia & NZ will merge & be one - here's the latest RSE newsletter. Apparently NZ had a recent earthquake & they are now fractionally (ahem 30 centimetres ) closer to us - hee hee - jeeez :lol: - go Ram go Ram!! :P

www.ramtha.com/newsletter/vol5/issue7

Ramtha?s Predictions: Earthquake Moves New Zealand Closer to Australia

click here for full image.

?The magnitude 7.8 quake twisted South Island out of shape and shoved its southern tip 30 centimeters, a process that usually takes hundreds of years.? ?Last Wednesday?s quake was the largest in the world this year and New Zealand?s biggest in 80 years,? reported The Globe and Mail News.

?You [Australia] are going to move sideways to New Zealand, run into New Zealand once again. You will be one country once again.?
? Ramtha
July 22, 2007
Excerpt
Sad Grandfather

I clicked on your link and got a message that the website delined to show that page. That was quick!

Let's see, if there is a large earthquake every 500 years and it moves 30 centimeters each time, they will be joined WHEN?
gazza

Unread post by gazza »

Sad Grandfather

OK, it worked that time.

Hmm! So how long will it be for them to join? Will it be by 2012, when the world ends?

I also refreshed my memory with the link on changing your DNA. Just stop the aging process where ever you like! I guess that's what Judy was doing when she got her facelift? :lol:

At least none of the people currently active are getting any older! :roll:
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

According to www.wiki.answers.com Australia is 1378 miles or 2218 kilometres from New Zealand (1198 nautical miles).

Surely it's a little premature to be parading "yet another successful prediction" from Ramtha on the newsletter due to an earthquake causing the southern tip of New Zealand to move 30 centimetres :roll: ....... and wasn't the prediction ....you Australia are going to move sideways towards New Zealand, not the other way round ;-)
Caterpillar

http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/Vol5/I ... P2.html#nz

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wor ... le1227075/

J.Zerox knows how to make her INaccurate predictions seem "accurate". She now claims that "Ramtha" predicted that "Earthquake Moves New Zealand Closer to Australia". Ramtha stated that Australia would "move sideways to New Zealand" and be "one country once again" BUT the article said New Zealand only moved its southern tip by a "fractional" 30 centimetres closer to Australia. Ramtha also predicted this ?one country? moving up to upper Africa which the newsletter conveniently failed to mention.

Ramtha usually says "as seen in infrared now" or "as it is seen now". According to Ramtha, infrared has the odor of hydrogen sulphide (rotten eggs). Ramtha has claimed to be the ?wind? and he really is so full of crap! J.Zerox is leaving her clues behind.

Ex, here is dr Greg?s ?publicity? statement on Dec 2007:

http://www.physicsofchange.com/newsletter1207.html

Copied from above, his answer to second question: ?6. Being on a planet that appears to not have gone through the changes is being on a future timeline. To some it will appear as if the prophecies did not happen ? but on another timeline the changes were devastating.?

?7. ? If we are not on that timeline, then it will appear as if the prophecy was wrong and nothing extraordinary happened. But if you don?t change timelines, then the prophecy may come to pass.?

Ramtha?s false predictions have been addressed at events. Ramtha has mentioned that a good prophet?s predictions will not come true. What the bleep? Critical thinking to be suspended?

A teacher proudly proclaimed how Ramsters went into ?lockdown? as advised by Ramtha around May 5, 2000 (planetary alignment) and after Sep 11, 2001, and their actions changed the timelines of Ramtha?s devastating predictions. I have also participated in these ?lockdowns? that we were so privileged to be part of while the rest of ?social consciousness? continued on with their lives oblivious to the pending doom that never happened.

J.Zerox has covered her a$$...
Sad Grandfather

I'm going to bed! I get a headache just thinking of people believing this crap!
ex

Unread post by ex »

i dident know the bs i dont know.......
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I am so nauseated by all of JZerox's b.s. predictions, self-promotion and deceptions that I haven't even had the motivation to comment on this board lately.
gazza

Unread post by gazza »

Cat wrote
Ex, here is dr Greg?s ?publicity? statement on Dec 2007:

http://www.physicsofchange.com/newsletter1207.html

Copied from above, his answer to second question: ?6. Being on a planet that appears to not have gone through the changes is being on a future timeline. To some it will appear as if the prophecies did not happen ? but on another timeline the changes were devastating.?

?7. ? If we are not on that timeline, then it will appear as if the prophecy was wrong and nothing extraordinary happened. But if you don?t change timelines, then the prophecy may come to pass.?
Hmmm so when a Ramster congratulates themselves in 2013 that they changed timelines cause there was no doom & gloom, how are they gonna account for the rest of us still being around that said Ramthas predictions were all crap :P
Caterpillar

Hello everyone

Gazza, I forgot to mention that in Dec 2008 at the ?Return to the Campaign workshop with Ramtha in Australia?, Ramtha in closing said ?Australia will survive what is coming.? He did not mention about his prediction the year before. This event was also video streamed in Jan 2009.

I heard that some Ramsters living in New Zealand are making plans to move to Australia, the ?safer? country.
ordinarymind

Unread post by ordinarymind »

California Dreamin' wrote:

I am so nauseated by all of JZerox's b.s. predictions, self-promotion and deceptions that I haven't even had the motivation to comment on this board lately.
Hi CD ...yeah, me too ...as more and more time passes since I last went to an event, the more bizarre the school seems to me ...and I wonder how did I ever believe any of this stuff ...hopefully more and more people will soon wake up and walk away from the "great school"
Caterpillar

It is not ridiculous at all to current Ramsters? Ramtha dreamt the school 35,000 years ago, and it is now a reality.

At several events, after Ramtha?s dire predictions, we were ?invited? to invest in RSE as well as being informed about the schedule in the coming months.

A few new students with some common sense left asked the teachers (including dr Greg) how safe is their investment and how would students attend the events especially during/after the 4000 feet wave. The reply was Ramtha and JZ would ensure the survival of the school into the future so the investment was ?safe?, and focus on changing the timeline. :roll:
Caterpillar

P.S.

This may sound ridiculous to non/ex-Ramsters but at recent events, we were advised by a few teachers if one was not wealthy, it may be helpful to borrow as much as possible from the banks to build the ?underground? in view of the pending collapse of the banking system as predicted by Ramtha. The idea was that one may not need to pay back the banks should the banking system collapse. One of the teachers chose this option. The teachers also warned that they take no responsibility for this advice should ?nothing? happen, and it was up to us to make that decision.

http://www.physicsofchange.com/newsletter708.html (July, 2008)

Copied from above, second question:

?My head is very messed up and I can?t talk to anybody that understands what the hell I?m saying. I am very lost and confused. It is starting to make me insane and this cannot continue. I went to the event in NYC for Creating Future Mind, but don?t fully understand what I am supposed to be doing during C&E and I feel like my neighborhood walk is more an affirmation and a lie. With all the negative talk about the changing world, it is causing serious problems in my daily life and I have to take something in order to sleep. How can I get prepared for the days that are here when it all takes money? I don?t have the financial means to survive anything happening. How do I know and experience knowingness? How do you know whether or not an ?opportunity? is a manifestation or a distraction? I am sorry if this seems like some sort of therapy session, but Greg I?m losing my freaking mind. I didn?t know what else to do...?

I did not ask dr Greg that question but it expressed how I felt during my time in RSE about the days to come. Attending an RSE event can cause the above dilemma due to the nonsensical teachings. The advice to go into the ?trance? state would suspend critical thinking. This would seem like a ?cult? according to cultic studies. :shock:
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

I find Greg's response to the Q particularly disturbing: "The first thing that you MUST do is to stop seeing the world through the media, your friends..."

The whole of the response is a step by step in how to become MORE isolated, MORE delusional and MORE dysfunctional. Where is the responsibility in giving such advice? :shock: There isn't any! Greg is careful to make the fall-out of choices made in consideration of his advice, the responsibility of the person.

It is interesting that the person posing the question seems to be asking all the "right questions" with respect to what she is engaging in, and Greg's response is to direct her back to the RSE instructions of creating and holding a delusionary state.

How unfair & irresponsible...from a position of trust and pseudo-authority, to advise someone that is clearly in mental/psychological distress, to give up outside opinion, go into a brain-dissociative state, and to not only believe in a fantasy while in that state, but to carry it into their "normal" everyday thought pattern.

Greg's explanation of what C&E does to the brain is quite revealing with respect to his ignorance on the dangers of its use by those who are mentally unstable (temporarily or chronically). Hyperventilation creates the 'fight or flight' response in the nervous system (a survival mechanism), that is mediated by high levels of adrenalin and other neurotransmitters. Essentially, thought and normal perception of pain/danger is cut off to allow the person to fight or flee an attacker (real or imagined). Physiologically the body is forced into high-rev in order to prevent collapse during an attack. The body is in a state pure survival mode, driven by physiological (not mental) panic.

If such physiological panic is then combined with a mentally dissociative state repeatedly (remember...followers of RSE are instructed to do this daily), the result could prove to be devastating (as evidenced in another post re: the 'trance state', that Cat placed on the board). In short it could lead to any sort of adaptation/compensation mechanism including deep psychological aberrations of thought processes.

Physiological changes (homeostasis disruption due to neurotransmitter/hormone imbalances comes to mind) are also quite likely and possible. One would need to be careful with respect to pre-existing vascular conditions as most of these are contra-indications to extreme cardio/respiratory exercise because of the effect on blood pressure/blood gas constituents.

It leaves one to scratch their head as to how RSE and Greg get away with promoting this stuff as 'superior-science'.

Thanks for your excellent research Cat. It always gets me thinking...
Much love
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Caterpillar posted...
This may sound ridiculous to non/ex-Ramsters but at recent events, we were advised by a few teachers if one was not wealthy, it may be helpful to borrow as much as possible from the banks to build the ?underground? in view of the pending collapse of the banking system as predicted by Ramtha. The idea was that one may not need to pay back the banks should the banking system collapse. One of the teachers chose this option. The teachers also warned that they take no responsibility for this advice should ?nothing? happen, and it was up to us to make that decision.

I remember this same "advice" being given out as far back as 1989, Such as....the banking system was on the verge of collapsing, so why not max out your credit cards, or get a huge bank loan and use the money to move to Ramthaland and attend RSE, after all...Yelm is a sacred area and will be protected from the imminent catastrophes that will wipe out most of mankind....!
At my followup event in Yelm of March 1990 "Ramtha" spoken directly claiming that he will protect and watch over our loved ones if we have to leave them behind and made RSE the most important thing in our life....!:cry:

Shame on you Greg and all you RSE ringleaders....
For all those lives you have ruined and continue to destroy by your irresponsibility and greed.
That jangle in your pocket is only fools gold,
and your ghosts of Christmas past will knock on your door soon enough...!

David.

Ghost of Christmas Past -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_of_Christmas_Past
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Imagine if you will indeed, "Master Greg," if you had gone into a real PR/marketing business. With your "genuis," you could be wealthier than jzrk! A missed "runner," I suppose. ;-)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
voidgate

Unread post by voidgate »

quote]At my followup event in Yelm of March 1990 "Ramtha" spoken directly claiming that he will protect and watch over our loved ones if we have to leave them behind and made RSE the most important thing in our life....![/quote]

I remember that as well David. In hindsight Ramtha looks like a religious crank and cannot be trusted as a teacher in RSE. He has misled the people to their destruction.

That show in the arena should be destroyed because it is killing people. Ramtha in a female body is beyond a joke. After all of the evidence furnished on this website people still believe. It is a human weakness to believe in that absence of consistent evidence.

Ramtha was considered as magnificent by myself and now I consider it is an abomination. Judith pockets the money and it just looks like an ancient con.
gazza

Unread post by gazza »

This is what gets my goat the most - people leaving their homes, families, friends, careers, basically leaving their lives behind all to save their butts in this looong predicted doom & gloom which never comes. Its all about fear and control and brainwashing. Don't do this out of fear - do it cause you want to JZ/R says - yeah, right who in their right ###@*$# mind wants to go & live in an underground hole in the mountains for years on end.

The mind boggles when I think of all the Euro's that must be leaving northern europe in droves, cause isn't that gonna return to the ice age soon?? :-x
David McCarthy
Site Admin

This is what gets my goat the most - people leaving their homes, families, friends, careers, basically leaving their lives behind all to save their butts in this looong predicted doom & gloom which never comes.
Here's my tuppence worth in response to the above....
On the surface your perceptions would seem correct but are a common misconception of how and why people are drawn into cults such as RSE, especially families who are devastated by loved ones lost to a cult ?.. ?Hello Leemar?!?
Often their loss and pain turns into anger and frustration directed at the cult members as if they are utterly selfish, stupid and to blame for having fallen for an obvious scam.... there are the exceptions to this..Greg Simmons case in point.
But this reaction only further enables the cult leader?s power to solidify over its victims and will inevitably backfire,
There is also the exception of those that actually do not give a damn, and would gladly cheer on another Waco Texas happening in Yelm?:cry:

David.
gazza

Unread post by gazza »

I don?t blame the cult member, I know only too well from first hand experience what Judi?s spin on the doom & gloom does to people, its natural to want to save your skin. They believe he/shes a god, and can see the future.

What I meant was Judi?s manipulation on the whole doom & gloom thing gets my goat, telling them not to move out of fear, do it cause you want to, all the while knowing full well they?re scared ******** and can?t think straight. They are the ones that miss out on life.

Cheers for putting this forum together - hopefully it'll help more people wake up.
Caterpillar

Hello everyone

Unbound, unfortunately, all ?advice? from dr Greg is similar, so indoctrinated with the delusional teachings of Ramtha, the barbarian from 35,000 years ago. Evidence as per his newsletters and BTO radio series. Hey, dr Greg, perhaps you could start your own cult ? just FOCUS. "Now, turn to your neighbor and repeat?"

The Ramtha ?virus? has also spread internationally and available in several languages, acting like a destructive ?cult? that Ramtha claims RSE is not.

David, a prominent teacher also mentioned that back in the 80s, a few students thought Ramtha meant the end was then and mortgaged to their eyeballs. Unfortunately, they are still paying that off now. The teacher gave the impression that it was the students? fault as they misinterpreted the predictions. However, that teacher then stated it is different now, and it may be alright to get the huge bank loan as the banking system seems to be on the verge of collapse and 2012 is around the corner. The teacher also takes no responsibility for that ?advice?.

Voidgate, I agree with your statements. It seems that the more ridiculous the teachings, the more true believers will accept. :roll: Quack, quack? I have seen students get teary eyed over Ramtha?s story 35,000 years ago and how in front of the fire, he dreamt us all into existence now. May be psychologically, Ramtha represents some sort of ?loving father figure? when one is in the ?trance? state at events and not thinking at all. Like Santa Claus but Santa is generous with his gifts...

Gazza, Ramtha predicted an ?Ice Age? for Europe. Actually, J.Zerox copied from other ?psychics?.

J.Zerox is no different than Bernie Madoff, another psychopath/sociopath. Madoff was sentenced to 150 years imprisonment. :shock:
Caterpillar

Gazza, this hole in the ground is not only for humans. At the Australian 2007 event with Ramtha, he mentioned that some wealthy people built undergrounds huge enough for their pets such as horses. The 7 years of food and water supplies would include supplies for pets. He warned about having dogs that will bark which may reveal the location of the underground. In the past, Ramtha has recommended Rottweiler dogs for protection. He is not fond of cats. I wonder if JZ?s underground includes a shopping mall. She loves to shop! JZ claimed to be ill in that Australian 2007 event and was not able to channel Ramtha for the advanced students later. Perhaps she went shopping in Sydney? What happened to focusing on Blue Body or the Neighborhood Walk, and be healed? Where was Ramtha when she needed him? Go figure! :roll:
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

The first DTC was about 1985/6 - then it was: buy land, become self-sufficient. As I vaguely recall, this "message" came at the end of an
Intensive (after the "Dialogue Days" and before "The School") - - - as I see in retrospect, it was a good marketing technique - the pre-occupation of people at consequent Intensives was about where is it safe to live. Of course Yelm would be safe.
There was also the "teaching" of lawlessness, there is no wrong. It's a bit foggy for me now - at the same time I clearly remember a friend talking about how it was ok to max out credit cards ....
Repeated themes, along with disaster of some sort in the world around you, how unique and rainbow filled is WA, how wonderful and safe Yelm is; how jz has to stop channeling for some health reason or how ramtha has to move on to another dimension - i.e. the threat of no more ramtha so come to all events before they suddenly stop; travel will be dangerous so move to WA/Yelm and come to all events while you can.
Cat - there is not only zeroxing of others, there is zeroxing of herself! :lol:
Caterpillar

Here is a toast to J.Zerox: "To 200 years or more... in prison" (Ref: Madoff)

J.Zerox can claim to be the first again! :shock:
gazza

Unread post by gazza »

JZ claimed to be ill in that Australian 2007 event and was not able to channel Ramtha for the advanced students later. Perhaps she went shopping in Sydney? What happened to focusing on Blue Body or the Neighborhood Walk, and be healed? Where was Ramtha when she needed him? Go figure!
Yeah I remember that too. I was there for the 8 days with my partner at the time, it was the only retreat I went to. I remember paying something like $1100 for 8 days, then having to fork out another $250? for a q&e with Ramtha. I was thinking, hey aren?t I already paying to see this Ramtha dude, now I have to fork out another $250 just to ask a question ? then only 4 or 5 people got to ask a question and he launched into the doom & gloom of the days coming.

From memory we got the doom & gloom session (q&e) about 2 hours?? Then a couple of hours doing field work with her screaming & yelling focus!!! And I?m thinking how the frig do you focus with her screaming her lungs out. Then that was it - Judi was too sick to come back and teach, but bless her the sweet thing phoned us from the airport remember? And the teachers played it over the speakers. She chatted away about how wonderful we were, and that channeling Ramtha was so hard on her, that she had to recover ? she didn?t sound sick tho. Yeah and Ramtha had promised to come back the next day so why didn?t he heal her?

Up to that point we beginners had heard all about Judi?s remarkable healings from her claimed illnesses, even was given a list of them, and told how amazing the neighborhood walk was, how she?d healed all due to this new discipline ? then she?s gotta go early cause she?s sick ? I turned to my partner and said why doesn?t she do a neighborhood walk but was shot down with sssssssshhhhhhhh! :lol:
Perhaps she went shopping in Sydney
or had to get home early for a party??
voidgate

Unread post by voidgate »

It is preposterous that a dog may give the secret hiding place away rather than the fleet of contractors that would be required to build an underground shelter for a horse. The council might also give it away as the person would have to apply for a building permit or go to court.

If it is in a remote secluded location them it would be the talk of the town as a lot of country people have nothing better to do than stick their nose into other people's business. It would be very hard to hide the huge machinery and materials required to build such a shelter.

Most horses could not even be got to go into such a structure as it is a threat to the animal. It is a horse's natural instinct to run from danger. It relies mostly on speed to get away from predators. It would have to be very well trained to get it to into such a structure at all.

The earth changes stuff is a fantasy, or delusion created out of someones mind and everyone else seems to be sharing the same bad dream.

RSE produces people with a totally unsound reasoning process to the degree they give away all their rights that have been fought for through history and totally give their power away to Ms. Knight.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

The Ramtha Anglerfish Facts......

gazza commented...
I don?t blame the cult member, I know only too well from first hand experience what Judi?s spin on the doom & gloom does to people, its natural to want to save your skin. They believe he/shes a god, and can see the future.
gazza,
Welcome to EMF, thank you for clarifying.
Your topic thread has had me thinking these past few days of ?.
What were my "motives" for originally joining RSE to begin with, how did the ?Ramtha virus? slowly and surely invade my heart and mind to such a level that I abandoned my wife and children in NZ and move to Ramthaland in Yelm in 1990 ..and dedicated seven years of my life into Judith's RSE cult madness and $$$$ scam.
I will begin a new topic thread ASAP titled ?RSE the persuasive madness?, in the hope that by sharing my/our personal experiences and reflections we all may gain a greater understanding, healing and in many cases forgiveness,
while also serving as a warning to those seeking Ramtha's "enlightenment" of what looks to be a seemingly innocent and beautiful warm light emanating from the darkness...hides something more horrific than you could ever imagine!

David.

Anglerfish Profile

Their most distinctive feature, worn only by females, is a piece of dorsal spine that protrudes above their mouths like a fishing pole?hence their name. Tipped with a lure of luminous flesh this built-in rod baits prey close enough to be snatched. Their mouths are so big and their bodies so pliable, they can actually swallow prey up to twice their own size.

The male, which is significantly smaller than the female, has no need for such an adaptation. In lieu of continually seeking the vast abyss for a female, it has evolved into a permanent parasitic mate. When a young, free-swimming male angler encounters a female, he latches onto her with his sharp teeth. Over time, the male physically fuses with the female, connecting to her skin and bloodstream and losing his eyes and all his internal organs except the testes. A female will carry six or more males on her body.

Anglerfish Facts - National Geographic

http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/a ... rfish.html

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/146/3980 ... 408834.jpg
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

David,
Anglerfish Profile

Their most distinctive feature, worn only by females, is a piece of dorsal spine that protrudes above their mouths like a fishing pole?hence their name. Tipped with a lure of luminous flesh this built-in rod baits prey close enough to be snatched. Their mouths are so big and their bodies so pliable, they can actually swallow prey up to twice their own size.

The male, which is significantly smaller than the female, has no need for such an adaptation. In lieu of continually seeking the vast abyss for a female, it has evolved into a permanent parasitic mate. When a young, free-swimming male angler encounters a female, he latches onto her with his sharp teeth. Over time, the male physically fuses with the female, connecting to her skin and bloodstream and losing his eyes and all his internal organs except the testes. A female will carry six or more males on her body.
OMG!!!!!
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

What is really scary is that if we were still in RSE, we'd be asking, WHAT sort of a "god" created that piece of work...and why?

:lol: :lol: :!:
Thanks for the laugh, David.

Much love
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Well, that and we'd be nodding our heads in unison to 'isn't that just the way women are'... please tell me that wasn't what you were thinking jtrl 'cause then you might have more in common with the big guy/gal than you'd care to admit ;-).
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

LWO,

LOL... No, but if I see one I'll let you know!
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Caterpillar

AD60, I have a collection of Ramtha Dialogues in cassette tapes and there is one called ?Change ? The days to come? 17-18 May, 1986. That could be the first time RSE became a doomsday cult, zeroxing other doomsday cults.

The ?lawlessness? teaching is in the White Book (1986) in Chapter 13 called ?The Lawlessness of Life? or in the White Book (2005) in Chapter 13, now called ?Love, and Do What You Will?. This is where Ramsters may have read the unoriginal concept of ?there is no blame, no right or wrong?. However, at the Create Your Year 2009 event, Ramtha gave a teaching on the importance of respecting the laws!!! JZ/R contradicts itself often ? a technique used by cult leaders to create confusion so students would eventually give up critically thinking.

Gazza, congratulations on never returning to RSE after only one event!

What you have described about your experience in that event is TYPICAL of other events I have attended but I continued to attend more events in the ?hope? that they would improve (what the ???). JZ seems to channel Ramtha longer when she drinks red wine and smokes the pipe. Sounds like an alcoholic and a smoker?

From Gazza: ?I turned to my partner and said why doesn?t she do a neighborhood walk but was shot down with sssssssshhhhhhhh!?

Me, too from my friends. As a longtime student, I was berated for ?judging? JZ but I approached a prominent teacher with my concerns. His reply was the typical polished PR statements along the lines of:

?JZ is only human and takes on too many projects. She does the walk all the time, and is heartbroken that she is sick and cannot channel.?

?Ramtha can heal JZ but JZ prefers to do it herself.?

About Ramtha?s promise to teach the next day: ?Ramtha sees all potentials and there was a potential that JZ is well and can channel.?

Ramtha was abusive in that event (and other events). The first student in Q&A did not ask his question as Ramtha reprimanded him for not being passionate about the disciplines, and Ramtha refused the student to ask his question. This also instilled FEAR of Ramtha in students.

With reference to David?s post about the anglerfish, it can be eaten!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglerfish

Copied from above under Consumption:

?One family Lophiidae is of commercial interest with fisheries found in the in north-western Europe, eastern North America, Africa and the Far East. In Europe and North America, the tail meat of fish of the genus Lophius (known as goosefish (North America) or monkfish), is widely used in cooking and is often compared to lobster tail in taste and texture.

In Asia, especially Japan, it is a delicacy. Each fish in Japan cost about US$150 in 1994, with the liver valued at US$100, mentioned by Yukio Hattori, the commentator for the Iron Chef program in the episode that featured this ingredient.?

Watch out for the ?seductive? female anglerfish!!!
gazza

Unread post by gazza »

Just wonderin if anyone can give me info on this 4000 ft wave Rambles talked about. Was it predicted for 2008? Is Rambles now saying that we changed timelines so it won?t happen?

I heard from my ex the other day. She?s rabbiting on about how all Rambles predictions are now happening. The recent earthquakes & tsunamis in the South Pacific (in her mind) are Rambles predictions confirmed.

As I told her I don?t see how she worked that one out ? I heard Rambles say there will be a big runner Spring 2008 that will affect coastlines ALL around the world ? something about shipping lanes would be affected too, and things that are easily accessible now wouldn?t be when the shipping lanes were affected. She is convinced these recent events ARE the runner Rambles was talking about - apparently his timeline was just out a bit.

These days she can't listen to reason. She only got agitated when I asked why didn't he just say there'd be earthquakes in the South Pacific then? No that would be too easy, it's much harder to interpretate when u talk in riddles.
Robair

Hello everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Gazza
Ramtha predictions the one we know he predicted never happened,and the other one are Like Nostradamus,we only know he had predicted them after something happened somewhere and Dr Greg tell us that RATTHA had predicted that
I am sure he predicted something somewhere for the future but it is a secert,Greg can not tell us until IT happened.
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
ex

Unread post by ex »

4000 ft wave Rambles talked about.....i peorsonely heard up to 5000. throwing in ridicules numbers might be a test how far she got with her brainwash. look at ramthas bs sientificly. isent this what they r so proud off. a diver without breathingaperatus dives around 200'. the limit is not the air its the preasure. a scubadiver makes it to around 2000' http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2005/Mic ... mera.shtml so more deep so more sophisticated has your divinggear to be. now lets look at a submariene An Alfa class submarine may have successfully operated at 1300 meters, roughly by 3 this r about 4000'.would you trust a structure which is just banged agains rocks to go to its max dept? so how does a landscape look after it is coverd with water 5000'. you cant? you might have to blow your brains out with c&e to be abel to. you realy have a problem if you think you can sit this out in a ug. de evolving into a deepseacreature might be the solution. during the allignment [years ago] there were storms with 2000 miles per houer predicted.people seriously asked me if i ankered theire structure acording to this no. i doupt that ever happened on this planet. but the sadest thing: well edjucated "enginiers" buy it and tell it to the lower ranks at rse.
Caterpillar

4000 ft wave

I heard JZ as Ramtha predict the 4000 ft wave at an event in June 2008. She/He also "predicted" the possibility of the North Pole?s ice melting towards the last few months of 2008. A reference was made to this CNN article (June 27, 2008) about the possibility of the North Pole being ice-free.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/weath ... index.html

This article may have led JZ as Ramtha to predict the 4000 ft wave. We were also informed that NO man-made built structure on the surface will survive. The message was that an underground shelter was essential for our survival.

In that event, JZ as Ramtha was paranoid about the government listening in, and confiscating food and water of Ramsters as a new form of terrorism. Ramtha had ordered the video recording of the event to be temporarily ceased so that the government could not tune in, as he had important advice for the students. Cell phones were to be left outside the building so the government could not listen in when this important advice was given. I have to admit I did the same when I told my husband and friends after the event. :oops: (It?s a secret?) Ramtha advised students to relocate all their food to a new ?secret? location as the government already knew the whereabouts of the current food storage and underground shelters. The government was to create a new law shortly where it would be unlawful to hoard any food, and they seem to be targeting Ramsters!!! :shock:

Just in case, the above paranoia was not enough, in that event, JZ/R also recommended and showed a doomsday documentary ?The Horizon Project?.

http://www.thehorizonproject.com/

Students can be influenced by JZ/Ramtha to be paranoid, and RSE promotes conspiracy theories to feed this paranoia. May be Prozac that is recommended by JZ/Ramtha, is required to survive the paranoia?

By the way, Ramtha is NOT the first to come up with false doomsday predictions since May 1986. There were others before JZ/Ramtha. This site mentions some of them.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl2.htm
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

In that event, JZ as Ramtha was paranoid about the government listening in, and confiscating food and water of Ramsters as a new form of terrorism. Ramtha had ordered the video recording of the event to be temporarily ceased so that the government could not tune in, as he had important advice for the students. Cell phones were to be left outside the building so the government could not listen in when this important advice was given. I have to admit I did the same when I told my husband and friends after the event. (It?s a secret?)
:lol: :lol: :lol: God I laughed when I read this - I had completely forgotten about this! I did the same when I got home, took our cell phones into another room, closed the door, and whispered (just incase the government were listening in) to my husband what steps we had to take next. As you can imagine he thought I'd gone stark raving mad :lol:

And the Horizon Project - how enlightening was that - boy thank god we have Ram we can trust, :roll: because the One World Order has an agenda to kill most of us off.
Caterpillar

Dove

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I placed the cell phones OUTSIDE the house (in the garden far away), and then whispered to my husband inside. My husband was a Ramster but he still thought I had gone mad! :lol:

We were also advised to relocate the food if stored in an underground when no one was looking. Hence, it was recommended in the middle of the night or early hours of the morning so that the neighbors would not be suspicious? :shock:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Wouldn't it be news to make this information available to the public through the media, especially with attention drawn to the deaths in Arizona :!: Or do they only like jzrk when she's in full makeup and extensions :?:

Take it to the media and let the truth be known how off balance she is. :idea:
Robair

Hello everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello guys
Hey Cat.
It is not the first time JZR turned off all recording claming the someone could be listenning from the out side.
In a special evening in early 1990,Scamtha come out and told the Master of music to shut down all recording and speakers,that he had something very important to tell us That is when he told us to get ready for the end of the world as we know it, to dig in as it put it.
That when the fisrt round of UGs started and ended in 1995 when we had change the future, focusing on fear fo five years.
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

""A Focus in Fear"" - just another name for RSE or maybe the title of a new book :!: ;-) (unless someone already did it) ;-)
As I Recall It

Unread post by As I Recall It »

What a load of crap all the predictions are and always have been....but yet we all fell for them???

Despite the clever manouverings the predictions should unltimately prove to be Judith's achilles heel.

Just as an aside on and on our friend Greg...

How many of you knew that prior to finding the Big R Greg was in a similar position for the channelled entity LAZARIS - and that is straight from GS's own mouth....no bull.

GS was at this caper long before he found Judith.

Keep smiling.... I sense we are beginning to see the whole charade unravelling and it's just a pity that David can't encourage a few more Glen Cunninghams to come forward with their stories to speed up the death process.
Caterpillar

As I Recall It, perhaps there was more $$$ for Greg in the Ramtha deception than Lazaris?

Guidelines for Evaluating Channeling by Lazaris! :lol:

5. Consistency of an evolving message is a critical guideline. Over the years has the message communicated grown, changed, and evolved while maintaining consistency? In other words, does the message have integrity? Be wary of the message that always says the same thing in the same way as well as being wary of the message that contradicts itself. Also, look to see if the channeled communication "follows the fads."

6. Emotional consistency of the entity is another vital measure. Is the entity moody and broody? Does the entity have an "off day" where the entity is grumpy and snappy? Be wary if so. Watching to assess whether the entity's mood mimics or shadows the channeler's mood offers a valuable clue. The entity should be independent emotionally and mentally from the person doing the channeling. And the quality of the information should not vary depending upon the mood or temperament of the person doing the channeling.

http://www.lazaris.com/GuidelinesChanneling.cfm

Based on the guidelines, one needs to be wary of Ramtha although I do not believe in Lazaris either.

Jach Pursel (Lazaris) is still here with his eyes shut? :roll:

http://www.lazaris.com/lschedmf.cfm

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”