questions

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Another Dimension60

questions

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

If being on the 23rd dimension with Ramtha is so swell, than why cower in undergrounds in fear of one's life,.... wouldn't it be alot more fun and alot more pleasant to just go to the 23rd dimension?
more importantly - why did this inherent contradiction never occur to me before!!!???
ex

Unread post by ex »

maybe its an option christmas 2012 for the loosers who cant stick it out in theire manifested ug. leave the body here with koolaid?
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

AD60, I used to LOVE the 23rd universe teaching as it gave me consolation from the doom and gloom of the days to come. It is another contradiction.

Ramtha claimed to have taken two students that had died to his other school on the 23rd universe at their requests. From memory, the two students had the option to reincarnate on earth but they decided to study with Ramtha there. He mentioned that his students on the 23rd universe welcomed them. The 23rd universe school is not like our RSE but they set it up so it looked like RSE to welcome the two new students. According to Ramtha, the music there comes from the musical instruments themselves who are alive!

Fact or fiction?

New movie release - ?A Nightmare on YELM Street?!

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”