WTB Scientists Confesses to "Spoofing" Us

Post your comments about this movie.
skills

WTB Scientists Confesses to "Spoofing" Us

Unread post by skills »

Hi Everyone

Dr Amit Goswami appeared as one of the quantum mechanics experts on WTB. he is considered a charlatan, preying on vulnerable "New Age" people, within the scientific community. he is seen to have left proper research to cash in on the New Age and his "pseudoscience" books generally slammed by mainstream science.

Very interesting to see that, as he enters the last stages of his life, his conscience has gotten the better of him...per this interview in a newspaper in Waterford, Ireland.

Here are some quotes:

“'Over the years there have been just a handful of us pretending to know something about the universe that no one else does,'” he went on. “'But this is all lies to feed the charade. I’ve had some great times during the years; travelling the world, and giving talks on our pretend finds'.

When asked how he got away with it for so long, he replied: 'I found out a long time ago that everything can be proven with a mathematical equation. Now, I mean everything; from unicorns, fire-breathing dragons, God and even the G-spot. None of it is true. Me and the handful that know the truth have been riding the Quantum Physicist celebrity wave for quite some time now, but it must end – before someone gets hurt'."

"Ending the interview, professor Goswami apologised for “spoofing” everybody over the years.

'I’m coming near the end of my days now and I just want to get this off my chest,” he said. “I just hope the world can forgive us.'”.

Here is the link to the article:

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2015/0 ... physicist/

Hope this helps!

Cheers
David

SPOILER ALERT: THIS ACTUALLY TURNED OUT TO BE A SPOOF ARTICLE, SOMETIMES WE ALL CAN BE HAMMERS LOOKING FOR NAILS, JUST LIKE AMIT AND HIS BUNCH! MODERATOR EDIT
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: WTB Scientists Confesses to "Spoofing" Us

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Its time William Arntz,. Betsy Chase. ,. Mark Vicente also came clean and told the truth ...are those rolling royalties more important?
2010 Yelm... I challenged Betsy about WTB and the "pseudoscience BS, she told me point blank 'so long as the movie gets people to think then its OK:-? No its not Betsy...and you know it.. :cry:
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
skills

Unread post by skills »

Thanks David

I agree with you. I think some of these folks genuinely don't realise the extent of the damage they are doing...but I doubt they don't know that at least some damage is being done. We need to somehow let them know and make them all accountable.

Finding ways to contact them is one way - perhaps EMF could collate a list of these charlatans and organise interviews on behalf of EMF, and have a (proper) scientist be in the interviews as well? I reckon I know a scientist who would help.

Cheers
David
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

'I found out a long time ago that everything can be proven with a mathematical equation. Now, I mean everything; from unicorns, fire-breathing dragons, God and even the G-spot. None of it is true. Me and the handful that know the truth have been riding the Quantum Physicist celebrity wave for quite some time now, but it must end – before someone gets hurt'."

"Ending the interview, professor Goswami apologised for “spoofing” everybody over the years.

'I’m coming near the end of my days now and I just want to get this off my chest,” he said. “I just hope the world can forgive us.'”.
Thanks David,
besides being informative, it just goes to prove "Occam's razor". That the simplest answer is more often the right one! Also, that there is such a thing as reaching for redemption.
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Well, it was a bit hard to believe.......
I am afraid it is all spoof and tongue in cheek :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll:

Todays news......http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2019/0 ... loody-war/
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2019/0 ... loody-war/
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
skills

Unread post by skills »

Damn - that's a shame. :twisted:

I wondered why Dr Amit Goswami was back at it re this "Quamtum Activist" website, university and baloney.

Return to “The Movie: What The Bleep”