Mark Vicente “What the Bleep Do We Know? I don’t sell this idea anymore -It was a phase I was going through!

Post your comments about this movie.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Mark Vicente “What the Bleep Do We Know? I don’t sell this idea anymore -It was a phase I was going through!

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Nxivm: Keith Raniere’s defense attorney, Marc Agnifilo cross-examination of Mark Vicente.
Vicente’s involvement in the film “What the Bleep Do We Know?” also came up. In that movie,
Vicente explained, he had been trying to draw connections between mind, spirit, and reality. How reality could be affected by the mind.
“I don’t sell this idea anymore,” Vicente said. “It was a phase I was going through.”

Nxivm: Cross of Mark Vicente begins, Keith Raniere’s attorney digs into HBO project | The Underground Bunker
https://tonyortega.org/2019/05/15/nxivm ... o-project/
But you know Mark...people are still getting pulled into the RSE cult because of your direct work for JZKRamtha RSE,INC.
Just how much money did you make during your time at RSE and Nxivm?
But I guess you'll stay quiet and paint yourself a victim/hero while those royalties keep rolling in. :-?

David

Related:
A list of Mark Vincente's work for JZKRamtha. RSE,Inc.
VHS - Where Angels Fear to Tread - A Rockumentary - Release Date: 2002
A film by Mark Vicente, Produced by Linda Evans
Directors: Pavel Mikoloski, Mark Vicente,
Actors: Pavel Mikoloski, Marjorie Layden, Linda Evans, JZ Knight/Ramtha, Mark Vicente.

DVD and Movie - What the Bleep Do We Know!? Release Date: 2004 -
Directors: Mark Vicente, Betsy Chasse, William Arntz

DVD - Ramtha: Create Your Day - Release Date: 2005 –
by Mark Vicente
The same year Mark Vicente joined NXIVM in 2005

DVD and Movie - What the Bleep!? Down the Rabbit Hole - Release Date: 2014
Directors: Mark Vicente, Betsy Chasse, William Arntz. All RSE members.
About Mark Vicente.
Cinematographer and Director
At one time, Vicente was a top recruiter for the cult – bringing in, among others, Sarah Edmondson.
He was also responsible for filming many videos that featured Raniere expounding on the principles of his Rational Inquiry “technology” He first got involved with NXIVM/ESP in 2005 and eventually rose through the ranks to become a member of its Executive Board.
For about 10 years before joining NXIVM, Vicente said during cross-examination,
he followed a Washington-based group led by a woman named JZ Knight, who claimed to be able to channel the teachings of a “35,000-year-old warrior” named Ramtha.
Vicente said he actually was a true believer in the “enlightenment school” based on the teachings of the “spiritual entity” for a “few years,”
Until he began to question the word of Ramtha. “It didn’t make much sense in the end,” he said.
He eventually wrote a letter criticizing the way Knight’s organization was run,
he testified, and she gave a speech in front of 1,000 “very zealous” followers denouncing him and predicting “I’m going to die a horrible death.”
He was asked if that scared him. “You could say that,” he said. “The organization turned against me.”
https://www.amny.com/news/sex-cult-tria ... 1.31164121
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “The Movie: What The Bleep”