Dr.Ian Wickram felony charges

There are those who don't believe this study was a credible work. What do you think? Why?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Dr.Ian Wickram felony charges

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Judith constantly refers to the "scientific study" conducted on her property on February 8-9, 1997. as proof… particularly the findings and comments made by Dr.Ian Wickram's....
“She’s not faking it,” added Dr.Ian Wickram of San Francisco’s Saybrook Institute.
“we got results which could not have been manipulated”!
In reading the following article bear in mind Wickram is a key player in supporting JZ Knight's so called scentific study of Ramtha :shock:

David.
Link…

http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/3633497066/show/630759

Trust Busted: One of the female patients who says sex was part of Dr.Ian Wickram's 'treatment' now says, 'He violated us in every way.'

Wickram, 64, pleaded no contest in August to felony charges of sexually exploiting his patients. A name well known to most alternative-psychology practitioners, Wickram is a frequent lecturer and speaker, giving addresses at conferences like the 1999 fall meeting of the Biofeedback Society of Illinois at Loyola Medical Center, the 1998 Biofeedback Society of California's 24th-annual convention "The Heart and Mind of Biofeedback," and "Brain and Behavior: Allies in Health," the 17th-annual Biofeedback Society of California's Conference in 1991.
Stanford Medical School, where Wickram worked on a contract basis from 1998 until he was arrested in April, sheds very little light on the situation. "We are cooperating with law enforcement authorities on this matter," Stanford spokesperson Michelle Brandt tells Metro, when asked for the results of the school's independent investigation.

Stanford's world-renowned Dr. Ian Wickram had a reputation for excellence in alternative medical treatments using biofeedback. But there was more to his treatments of young, female clients than meets the eye.

By Allie Gottlieb Metroactive News & Issues | A Touch Too Much.

Link…

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro ... -0241.html
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
appealing

Re: Dr.Ian Wickram felony charges

Unread post by appealing »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Well if there was any lingering wondering in my mind about whether there could actually be something in the scientific study, it is well and truly smashed to pieces now. Yet there is part of me that is not even remotely surprised that JZ would ask such a person to 'validate' her.

There are not words that are strong enough for such a filthy being.

Appealing
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

the wickram guy may be scum "as it were" in his sexual behavior but that has nothing to do with his crappy "science."
“She’s not faking it,” added Dr.Ian Wickram of San Francisco’s Saybrook Institute.
“we got results which could not have been manipulated”!
"Faking it?" Faking what? It matters not a whit whether JZ's vital signs, or conscious awareness goes through some kind of change when her ramtha personality appears. No one questions that some kind of measurable physiological and psychological change takes place in any of thousands of channelers out there. She is not exceptional.

Wickram's testing had nothing to do with Ramtha being a separate entity. If R were autonomous, the son of a b%*ch [all puns intended] would have appeared to me by now to tell me to shut up. I first called him out in 1984 as a faked entity not separate from JZ. I have a kitchen too :roll:
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Wickram's testing had nothing to do with Ramtha being a separate entity. If R were autonomous, the son of a b%*ch [all puns intended] would have appeared to me by now to tell me to shut up. I first called him out in 1984 as a faked entity not separate from JZ. I have a kitchen too :roll:
Too funny!!! The proof is in the pudding and all!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

This thread got me to wondering what if any plans RSE has post JZ Knight. All that drinking must be taxing to JZ's 64 year old liver, and that pipe smoking can't be good either. My mind was playing the scene from, "All That Jazz," where the investors of the play frind a scheister doctor (puffing on a cigarette at the examination) to tell them that Joe Gideon (also puffing on a cigarette) is healthy enough, and thus they can go on with producing the play.

I would imagine that the RSE backers are hooked on the income. The ranch might become shrine like Elvis' Graceland and they could give tours and sell spiritual tchotchkas. Perhaps one of the Blue College, "masters," could take up the role for channeling Ramtha.

Once JZ's gone, I could see a fight erupting between Penny Torres, White Wind, etc. all claiming Ramtha popped over to them. It could all make interesting court room circus with RSE since Ramtha is trademarked, but the exclusive JZ channel receiver won't be around any longer.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Biofeedback, is that new age science? What is that? So those kind of scientists studied Ramtha?

Thats all BS omg

John Stossel did a show on channelers called the power of belief. In it they took a guy and he was trained to be a fake channel via earphones, guided by someone who knows how to manipulate people. He went to Australia and all the news stations picked him up, noone questioning anything. Even fooled a nurse! He had a ball in his armpit to stop hi spulse. People all thought he was the real deal.
He got very popular. People spent alot of money, then later he said I WAS JUST FAKING IT TO SHOW YOU HOW EASY PEOPLE CAN BE FOOLED...
and people still believed in the entity "CARLOS", they came to him and said we still believe.

Thank you so much for posting this. This just goes to show..scientists my butt!!
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

David - do you remember where Glen spoke of speaking to each of the "experts" at the motel - and he exposed each one as he walked by? Was it in the video?
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello again Vanilla

The guy you are talking about is James Randi.The JREF has been around for over 25 years and he has a One million dollar Challenge to anyone that can do the miraculous in front of them. We have been telling everyone in the school that would listen to call him and take the million dollars challenge but no one has responded.
He is the one that did the Carlos video for the Australian TV Station.
Here is James Randi talking about how he did Calos JZ is on that Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0hgP3ioAeA
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
forever

Unread post by forever »

I rest my case. THIS is exactly what i am talking about. As well as the very reason why it is not wise to trust. Is not the way it "should" be. However, human nature being what it is....where else would one expect to find predators except in a place where they are offering assistance to vulnerable people? It's what makes it even more despicable.

It's hardly fair to say that an "independent study" is done on the one paying for it. As credible as a police department investigating itself.

David, how many people get an attorney only to have the attorney rip em off?

I too assumed Judy was honest. But why? That's the lesson for me. I had never heard of channeling and had no idea until recently how many "channels" and new age and aliens there are. All of them experts of course.

Return to “The so called Scientific Study on JZ Knight-Ramtha”