Maybe we created Ramtha?

There are those who don't believe this study was a credible work. What do you think? Why?
forever

Maybe we created Ramtha?

Unread post by forever »

Is/was Ramtha a figment of our imagination? Maybe we created him-to have something to believe in when religion wasn't/isn't enough? Maybe Ramtha is OUR altered ego? The unrealized experience/dream of unlimited freedom? Our unrealized dream of GREATNESS. Who and what made her rich and famous? Isn't Ramtha. Ramtha did NOT make her rich and famous. It's the people that needed and to believe....to be told "i love you". To be convinced of their worth...value. To believe there's more to them and life than survival and mundane.

Who and what created Ramtha/Jz knight and her wealth?
seriously

Re: Maybe we created Ramtha

Unread post by seriously »

Ramtha is not real. JZ created this character for her own reasons (adulation/$$$$).
forever

Unread post by forever »

Seriously,

The point i am trying to make is that no one can make $$$$$ off of a product no one wants. Which can mean only one thing, that the people who took the bait, responded to white book etc did so because it APPEALED to something within THEM. Ramtha, real or imagined represented what people wanted to believe in and about them self. If not there would be no attraction.

Ramtha character, real or imagined gave people an illustrious history and future. Importance. Empowering.

What i am saying is that Ramtha, real or imagined resonates to the unrealized experiences and fulfillment withing humanity. Precisely why it's been such a money maker.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi forever, everyone,
forever... Ramtha, real or imagined represented what people wanted to believe in and about them self. If not there would be no attraction.
another way to look at this question "Maybe we created Ramtha?".
We as Human beings at birth, humanity, are naturally endowed with many beautiful qualities,
one of them, trust , compassion, and the naturally endowed ability to know right from wrong...(minus the sociopaths).
At least this is what I strongly believe.
Then comes along a very sick and mentally disturbed person (Sociopath) who happens to be very intelligent
and masterful at feigning trustworthiness while wearing a brilliantly crafted mask and cloak of a spiritual teacher and, or, leader.
But well hidden behind that glowing mask is a very deceptive and dangerous predator.
Perhaps a better question... How come we couldn't see through their mask?
Here's another clue..Exploding The Myths.... :idea:
1. People don't join cults. They are recruited.
2. People are recruited by a method not a message.
3.People do not stay in cults because they have nothing better to do with their lives, but because psychological coercion holds them there.
4.Cults intend to retain a hold on people for life, or for as long as they are valuable to the cult. It is not a fad or a phase.
5.Normal people from normal families are recruited into cults.
6.Cult leaders should be blamed for the problems caused, not the individual members, ex-members or their families. (Blame the victim syndrome). It can happen to anyone.
7.Cult members are sincere. (Sincere victims, but sincere.)
8.Cult members are victims and need to be treated with love. They are people who need help, not hostility.
9.Cults recruit people of all ages, not just young people.
10.Cult recruiters are rarely visually identifiable. They usually look like quite normal people who appear to be very friendly.
11.Anyone can become a victim of cult techniques of psychological coercion. The safest people seem to be the seriously mentally ill, or those that know how to recognize a cult.
12.Accurate information on cults is not best obtained by trying to infiltrate a cult. This is far too dangerous.
Cult Concerns: An Overview of Cults and their Harmful Methods in the UK
http://www.cultinformation.org.uk/artic ... cerns.html
The first doorway they needed to breach is our 'trust'.
Once we have open this door, they waltz right into our living room clueless we have just invited a rapist into our home.
Are we responsible even in in part to have been deceived by a masterful burglar to be psychologically coerced through mind control techniques to hand over the keys to our lives and families to a cult leader?.
I say NO. But I do believe there are many guilty parties involved (shills and wolves) hidden within the trap of a cult pyramid and its recruitment techniques that enjoy feeding off innocent lives, Men, Women, Children, the sick and infirm, all are targeted. Hello Dr. Greg Simmons, Mike 'Angel' Wright, Steve Klein, Pavel Mikoloski, Will Arntz, Joe Dispenza, Rebecca Capezio, James Flick, Linda Evans, Michel Ledwith, Debbie Christie, ..and the list goes on....perhaps these people deserve 'Ramtha' :?:
also brings to mind....
- Albert Einstein "The world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it,"
forever..that the people who took the bait, responded to white book etc did so because it APPEALED to something within THEM.
The 'appealing' part was a counterfeit, a beautiful but deadly forgery.
So did I create 'Ramtha'? Nope... not in my darkest nightmare... :sad:
Did I want to be spiritually raped and defrauded by JZ Knight at RSE? No
Do I feel JZ Knights RSE cult is a symptom of a much greater problem (dishonesty) in society? Yes.
Do I feel some kind of responsibility to do something to stop her hurting others? Yes.
Does humanity deserve better protection (and laws) from the likes of JZ Knight? Yes.

Maybe we created Ramtha?
As a whole....Nope, I don't believe so.

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
forever

Unread post by forever »

David,

I appreciate your response and agree with what you are saying. I am unable to comprehend what RSE has become. I do NOT defend it. I do NOT defend her. I was not there as long as you and many others. Nor did i love Ramtha. Something ihave realized. I did not become part of the student body. All i saw is a bunch of people that liked to party-looking for an opportunity.

What i loved is what i was uncovering and learning about me. I loved the teachings. The moral aspect. All of it. However, it was a dilemma for me. It created enormous upheaval and inner conflict.

Yes, it is monstrous to manipulate, deceive, use and abuse. However, what i am saying is that the hook, marketed product had it's effect because of what's within us at our DEEPEST level.

I just read the Zorra thing. Interesting. Makes sense. But then the lesson for me is that i am the one that's gonna reap the benefit/devastation of my choices. We do not live in the same world of 50 years ago when as a child i could sleep outside with girlfriends. And it isn't safe to hitch hike. Yes, i SHOULD be able to-but that is not the world the live in.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi forever,

I understand.. its good you are asking the really difficult questions,
and more importantly.... looking deeply for answers.

You are much appreciated.... :idea:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “The so called Scientific Study on JZ Knight-Ramtha”