RSE Prozac has now stopped, but the wine ceremonies

The use and endorsement of drugs and alcohol at RSE by JZ Knight
WofthesunEofthemoon

RSE Prozac has now stopped, but the wine ceremonies

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

I understand that the Prozac has now stopped, ex, but the wine ceremonies have come back.

I am wondering how people were getting hold of Prozac, at the time. Over here it is a prescription only drug, and can't be purchased over the counter. (I am sure it could be obtained over the internet - dangerous in itself, as drugs bought this way can be of inferior quality and cut with all sorts of other unknown substances.) When Prozac is prescribed, the dose is carefully monitored, as is the patient. It is known to cause suicidal thoughts, violent behaviour and even manic episodes in some people, not to speak of a long list of other side-effects, including impotence, in many more individuals. There is also a risk of allergic reaction to this medicine.

Alcohol, as I am sure most people know, is a depressant in the long term. Prozac, or any other SSRI drug (seratonin re-uptake inhibitors) should never be taken together with alcohol, or a list of other medicines. This is because toxicity and side effects can be increased.

The idea that people can join an organization like RSE at 'their own risk' is appalling. I am wondering what Health and Safety would have to say about that over here. A water-sports club has been closed, at least temporarily, in the last few days. An eleven-year-old was killed when falling off an inflatible which was being towed by a boat. The driver of the boat has been arrested and investigations are made into the health and safety measures which have been employed by the club.
There is sure to be sh*t that will hit the fan and heads will roll.
ex

RSE Prozac has now stopped, but the wine ceremonies have

Unread post by ex »

sorry to bring this thread off track. there was a nursepractienor which prescribed the drug for rse students. no questions asked. there is a lot of selfmedicating going on at rse>>>> see the alkaline water.(which might just be an excuse for other failed conditions.)
David McCarthy
Site Admin

What is a Nurse Practitioner?

Unread post by David McCarthy »

The health authorities have know all about the RSE prozac issues but have chosen not to investigate.
It is all linked to the massive cover up for the past twenty years of illegal activities at RSE.Inc.
The Yelm (NP) in question is RSE student Kathy May, she refused to talk to me about the whole issue
of prozac use at RSE... I wonder why... :roll:

David
RAMTHA STUDENT RE PROZAC * HiddenMysteries Studies on the Mind Archives
http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/mind/exp ... 1100a.html
What is a NP? - American College of Nurse Practitioners
NPs are authorized to practice across the nation and have prescriptive privileges, of varying degrees, in 49 states. The most recent Health Resources and Services Administration Sample Survey report (2008) shows 158,348 Nurse Practitioners in the United States, an increase of more than 12 percent over 2004 data. The actual number of nurse practitioners in 2006 is estimated to be at least 145,000.
What is a Nurse Practitioner?
http://www.acnpweb.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3479
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

All I can say, chaps, is 'hmmm'. I know I could be a great deal more specific than that, but, at the moment, words fail me.

Ex, I really don't think that you have taken the thread off-topic at all. After all, the member who originally posted the story about Vanda under the RSE Students' Debate forum must have done that with a specific purpose in mind - to alert current RSE students to what is really going on in the 'school'. Let us enlighten them!!
ex

Unread post by ex »

david do you know were the article is to which michel knight responds. is michel one of her sons?
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Michael Knight is not related to JZ. His claim to fame is that he was the director of the Contact Has Begun begun video. To the best of my knowledge he is no longer a student of RSE, but now promotes articles along the lines of 'Prepare or die' on his own website and through his newsletters.

http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/directors_page2.html

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: RSE Prozac has now stopped, but the wine ceremonies have

bump :idea:
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

JZ, while faking her ramtha persona, delivered an hours long wine ceremony where she instructed blue college to begin taking Prozac. She went on for several hours, using her photographic memory to relay the prescription drug information on Prozac and other ssri's, claiming "Vitamin P's" 'great value' to a 'master' wishing to use the whole of ones brain. This is what she called it, "Vitamin P". I remember the first wine ceremony after a large number of blue college and advanced students had gone to their doctors claiming sleep ailments and the such to get their 'vitamin p' as Judith instructed them to do. There were numerous people, over half of the 3 or 4 hundred of these 'students who became violently ill, vomiting profusely, stomach pains, etc., a direct side effect of 'paxil, or prozac' ingested with bottles of wine.
I know several blue college students who still take Prozac, along with all the other ridiculous things JZ has instructed them to do. If she tells them to do it, they do it, and they don't stop until she tells them to stop. As far as I know, she hasn't ever told them to stop taking the 'prozac', so the diehards will continue to do everything she tells them to until the day they die.
Hopefully, they find us first, and get their bodies and minds back from JZ's evil clutches, but I am a realist. Some of my closest friends are diehards. I don't care if Judy told them directly to their faces that she had been lying to them this whole time, that she made up ramtha and everything that came along with it so she could drain their bank accounts and had been manipulating them out of sheer wickedness, they would see it as a test or the newest and most special discipline designed especially for them because of how unique and dedicated of students they had been, and not believe jz/ramtha's admission to being a fraud. That is how far gone so many of these people are, they would literally drink the coolaid so to speak, because JZ told them if they did, they would finally get that 'enlighenment' she had been promising them all these years.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

prozac, wine because it helps you drop your veils, twinkies they are eternal youth food, 5 hour energy sold online at RSE store, reservatrol with Ramthas quote right on the bottle, 40 dollars a bottle, pipe smoking, Ramtha would never ever eat fish, read meat, have to eat organic - never trust FDA approved food, or restaurants although JZ knight eats Mexican take out and drinks coke. Ramthas meals are medieval or ancient so big turkey legs, goblets of wine, people buy the gold and silver goblets, Ramtha wears Juicy Couture cologne..so does everyone else...
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

If it is the same Kathy May I know. She died this fall, a heart attack in her sleep.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: RSE Prozac has now stopped, but the wine ceremonies

Hi Rooster,
Is this the person you knew?
Kathleen May Yelm Family Medicine
http://www.yelmfamilymedicine.com/may.html

David
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Hi David,
It is not the same one. The Kathy Mae I knew was also a nurse, but not right in Yelm and yes she spelled her last name with a "E". You never know thats why said if the same one.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

OK Rooster
Thanks for clarifying.
Glad to hear it's not the Kathy May of Yelm Family Medicine....
I really hope Kathy has woken up from the RSE deception and madness, but most of all...
stopped taking medical advice from 'Ramtha" and passing it on to RSE students. :sad:

David

Return to “Drug & Alcohol Use at RSE”