JZKRamtha - Prozac Enlightenment - Dr.Kathy May - Illegal Use - RSE

The use and endorsement of drugs and alcohol at RSE by JZ Knight
Ockham

JZKRamtha - Prozac Enlightenment - Dr.Kathy May - Illegal Use - RSE

Unread post by Ockham »

Now is a good time to mention again a rather lengthy article from Spectrum magazine in August of 2000. This article details the latter 1990s period at Ramha's School of Enlightenment when Ms. Knight, her alter ego Ramtha, and RSE were pushing use of Prozac as a mind expanding elixr. Ms. Knight is alleged to have instructed her audience to take Prozac, and to obtain Prozac prescriptions from doctors under false pretext.

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data ... 080100.PDF

Aternate web version:
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data ... 080100.HTM

Put this together with the recent Ormus, AKA Sea-11, Water revelations and it seems to spell out a systematic pattern of what appears to be long running fraud, abuse, and practice of unlicensed medicine by JZ Knight and Ramtha's School of Enlightenment.
Cheryl

Re: Judy Knight / Ramtha recommending abuse of Prozac

Unread post by Cheryl »

Warning to the above article.... There are very large exerpts from Scrambles teachings. Be Aware this could easily be a -trigger- .
tree

Unread post by tree »

I still have one of my original prescriptions from Kathy May during this time period.

But yet we can't prosecute her in any way because of Hippa laws. Insane.
But she only following what scamtha was saying.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

My apologies if the Spectrum article is a trigger for memories of the bad old days at RSE for anybody. As an outisder, I found the author was reasonably neutral if not skeptical about RSE and Judy Knight's stance on taking Prozac for non-medical uses. The citations of Judy Knight / Ramtha psychobabble is somewhat necessary for somebody unfamiliar with RSE to understand what it is all about. EMF comes up pretty high in search engine rankings, sometimes even higher than RSE's own web resources, on topics, so I hope outsiders do get a chance to see this discussion.

Warning: RSE citation follows. Judy Knight / Ramtha / RSE was still pushing unothodox use of Prozac at least through 2006. RSE's own web site had a citation about how Proazac really is good for you. The only reason to run that would be if there were a lot of well placed doubt on the other side of the the coin... that maybe you shouldn't be taking a synthetic drug that affects unknown neural pathways via unknown mechanisms:

RSE has recently stripped the article off their web site and you get a 404 error, but the Wayback Machine still remembers:
http://web.archive.org/web/201004160310 ... er_03.html

That a research lab was able to engineer an indicator strain of mice that demonstrates Prozac in affector in mouse hippocampus is a long stretch from saying Proazc does anythinng in particular in human hippocamus, let alone the entire nervous system. The hippocampus, by the way, is postulated to be instrumental in the storage and indexing of long term memory. If you mess up your hippocampus you may in essence lose your mind. Smart move, Ramtha, suggesting people use synthetic drugs in uncontrolled and unsupervised ways! Of course, RSE, only expected people to see the citation with a lot of fifty cent words and be impressed by that alone, not noticing that the citation really didn't have any bearing on achieving enlightenment.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Tree, I'd hang onto that prescription. I think HIPAA is more meant to protect yoru privacy, than the perscriber's privacy. Your prescription could at some point be an instrumental piece of evidence in establishing a chain of events.

Nobody has any business prescribing Prozac unless you've been diagnosed and there is a medical need to be on the drug. Proazc has documented interactions with a variety of heart and blood pressure medicatios that can have fatal results. From what little I know about Kathy May, I am vitrually certain she had no training to be qualified to prescribe Prozac to RSE members. The chain we would want to build here is that Judy Knight, her alter ego Ramtha, or somebody on the RSE staff goaded Kathy May into writing the prescriptions. I think I read that Kathy May is no longer alive, and obviosly could not testify, so your unfilled prescription may one fo the few remaining links to prove the association.
tree

Unread post by tree »

Kathy is alive.
Her husband Gregory May died.

Kathy and Gregory were pretty chummy with jz around that time. a few visits up to the house, etc
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Apologies! Glad to hear Kathy is still with us. Thanks for the clarification.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Just to reiterate, Prozac can have very dangerous, even fatal, interactions with other drugs, especially drugs used to treat heart conditions. Anybody writing a prescription for Prozac should be asking what other meds you're taking. The pharmacist filling the script hopefully will be a backup, checking drug interactions. Having somebody in JZ's arena dash off am quick script for a student, and then having the student get the script filled at an on-line pharmacy could miss dangerous interactions.

Also any drug with psychotropic effects needs to be carefully controlled with monitoring when starting or stopping the med. Just popping some Prozac in hopes to be more connected doing C+E or whatever, then stopping suddenly, could have dangerous psychological side effects.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

It made me extremely sleepy when I first took it. It definitely is a drug. And we drank a lot of wine during that time. I quit cold turkey one day. I knew the experimentbwas done for me. Rambles never told us to quit from what I remember. Another one of the dangerous unfinished stories that subconsciously kept us coming back for more.
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

As an anti depressant it's designed to calm down and make you tired in the first 2 or 3 weeks. The mood enhancing effect is supposed to only set in after. This is to keep down the suicidal tendencies people with depression are suffering from.
All this of course if you are actually diagnosed with a depression, not if you take it for fun.
There are also many other side effects.
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Prozac is not the worst anti-depressant out there, in that the side effects are not as severe as in some others. However, for some it may actually heighten the risk of suicide and increase anxiety in the early weeks of commencing it's use. There are lawsuits against the drug company that manufactures and peddles it involving people who have become psychotic or violent upon starting to take Prozac. In the book "Listening to Prozac" the argument is put forth that brain chemistry is mysterious even to scientists specializing in the brain, and that how or why Prozac works for some people while holding little or no benefit for others is not known to anyone. It is the generally accepted postulation that depression is caused by faulty brain chemistry but no one has actually established with any certainty which brain chemicals are implicated or defficient. The mind is a fragile thing.
Meanwhile, there are other treatments such as problem solving and goal setting education, behaviour modification and CBT which actually are more effective - they are just not lucrative.
I suspect that it was those other side-effects that were seen as desirable in students of RSE - mainly, emotional blunting.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

To command people to lie to Physicians to obtain and consume a powerful anti depressant so they become easier to manipulate, control and deceive is wrong in any language, any culture, any where, and this is EXACTLY what JZ Knight did to her 'students'. Then, she commanded these same people to drink in extreme excess while under the influence of this powerful anti depressant. Lets not candy coat the danger and absolute travesty this situation, that is occurring as I type this, continues to be. Jim Jones ain't got nothin' on JZ Knight.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I heard this myself. I heard on a recorded event, that prozac helps with your enlightenment somehow. I forgot the lingo. It was RSE TM lingo. You grow neurons or some bs like that. You no longer swing on the pendulum. It cured his daughter. You can focus more.
freemind

Unread post by freemind »

Hello everyone.
I never took the prozac, my friends and relatives gave me prozac , never use it, I don't know why was so easy to get it, everybody around me was taken it and asking me to take it, no way.
I had very bad experience with the dead sea water, somebody gave me some, after three days I had suicide ideas ( I had a pistol then and I almost shot myself one night) I got really scared and stop drinking it, I promise to my self no to take anything that come from RSE.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Wow Freemind. That was too close! Thank goodness you woke up and saw clearly!
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Prozac was so common and prevalent at rse that it attained the nickname vitamin p by 'teachers' and 'students' at rse, and on numerous occasions JZ would ask the audience if they were taking their 'vitamin p', encouraging them to do so if they were not. It sickens me and reminds me of the depths of mind control I had sunk to allow such a pathological liar to manipulate me, alter my behavior and control my actions of ingesting unneeded anti depressants and copious quantities of red wine to the point of black out. That is the 'enlightenment' JZ has to offer anyone who falls prey to her shiny façade and contrived words.
Anyone with a history of drug or alcohol abuse should give rse a wide berth, as JZ has convinced many an addict or alcoholic that they aren't an alcoholic or addict, and that alcohol and anti depressant abuse will cure all that ails them. A recipe for disaster to anyone not pre warned.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

RSE has buried or outright removed the Ramtha-endorsed wine intoxication and illegal use of Prozac from its Internet web site. Fortunately the RSE wine intoxication and Prozac abuse is well documented on many Internet web sites and in print media. Fortunately, there is no way that RSE can make knowledge and documentation of the facts go away.

I know the drinking and Prozac abuse have been tough to swallow for fairly devout so-called, "current," RSE students I know. The students have various rationalizations, and if pressed on the issue, go into denial.

I'd love to hear the crap that JZ Knight's handlers came up with to attempt papering over Knight's and alter ego Ramtha's apparent alcoholism and drug abuse. From what I gather, the open alcohol and drug abuse at RSE events has been significantly curtailed in the last year. Perhaps RSE has cooked up a story that the alcohol and drug abuse was a loyalty test to see if the students would blindly do what, "Ramtha," said rather than thinking with their own minds and not drinking themselves blind.
Xylofone

Re: JZKRamtha - Prozac Enlightenment - Dr.Kathy May - Illegal Use - RSE

Unread post by Xylofone »

Here's a link full of Prozac content that has survived the great web purge:

http://last.ram-europa.com/EN_Newslette ... 2_Is-3.htm

Excerpts from the page include these gems:
"I find the neurotransmitting qualities of Prozac to be extraordinarily favorable because it replaces what drugs and marijuana, too much hard drink, and too much pollution does finally to the brain. It makes the synaptic cleft incapable of pulling up and holding serotonin. Without serotonin being held at the synaptic cleft, those who suffer depression and erratic thinking cannot function correctly because the brain is unduly starved and mutated by a severe amount of drugs. This mercifully corrects the problem and allows serotonin to be taken up into the neuron and held there without immediately being released. This affords the neuron the ability to be a transmitter and a receiver of thought. Prozac is what brings back a calming, logical, flowing thinking, whereas marijuana destroys the brain. It destroys the brain cells. The 'high' is the death of the brain."

-Ramtha

Excerpt from: New Group Retreat, May 7-12, 1996
----------
Ramtha's description of the effects of Prozac goes far beyond what the scientists have been able to find and verify. In the spring of 2000, Ramtha explained:

"Prozac isn't a drug. It is an inhibitor. The part of your brain you use every day is your 'beefy' brain. It is the brain that takes the lion's share of serotonin to get up and get moving those chemicals. If we are living exclusively for our brain chemistry, we have a collapse of emotion. Eventually we are going to get bored with what we are doing and we are going to collapse and start being manic-depressive. What that means is that no matter what you do, you see that you have already done it so the joy is going to be short-lived. That is called manic- depressiveness. It is a chronic condition."

"Prozac takes up serotonin and holds it so there are new parts of your brain that actually come alive. The old neuronet doesn't get the lion's share of serotonin so you don't have a tendency to be depressed. You don't have a tendency to be habitual. You will not have a tendency to overeat. You will not have a tendency to be oversexual. You will not be violent. You will not have fantasies that grow within 'the corral' over there. You will start living from a new part of your brain. All Prozac does is make sure that this new part of the brain takes up serotonin, keeps it there, and uses it."

-Ramtha

Excerpt from: Getting Out of the Corral and the Physiology of True Love. Primary Retreat, March 26, 2000
----------
"If we have emotions, we have then only memory. In imagination, we are free from emotion. That is why daydreamers resort to imagination to lift them up from depression. If society's scientists and medical doctors, neuroscientists, and neurophysicists destroy imagination, they have destroyed the natural Prozac of human luster."

Excerpt from: The Objective/Subjective Mind and Imagination. Boktau IV, October 1, 1998
----------
"In the old days, really old days, leaders of continents, nations, and principalities taught people how to think. To help them along, they used to put an herb called rauwolfia in the community water well. In other words, quietly they endeavored to put the herb equivalent of Prozac in the village water well. The reason they did that was because leaders of peoples a long, long time ago had a very different responsibility than the famed and fortunate ones of today. They had the exquisite duty of reinstating confidence, protection, and equalness within the people, and rauwolfia was a wonderful drug in water that relieved people's insecurity."

-Ramtha

Excerpt from: Karmic Balance - Living Our Greatest Hates and Judgments. Advanced Evening, November 28, 2000

Return to “Drug & Alcohol Use at RSE”