A wake up call from the school of disapointment and deceit.

What experiences led to your opinion that RSE is, or isn't, a cult ? Address issues; no flaming tolerated.
Rooster

A wake up call from the school of disapointment and deceit.

Unread post by Rooster »

Hello,
My name is rooster! A wake up call from the school of disapointment and deceit. I watched so many lives go down the drain. They are hopeful, yet desperate and have nothing! So many gave up good productive lives to be lost. I my self still stuggle from the destuction of RSE. I a long term student, now seeing what a negative life it has had upon me and my family. What it took away not finacially but spiritually. I have much healing to go through. My family, I feel may never see or do not want to ever understand the effects. And in my knowledge may be so far gone, it will never be addressed! Why it took so long? Never questioned it. I believed what I was told and it was passed down from my parents. I questioned much later in life when I could see nothing was working. And that it was not to be questioned. I left the school after finacial situations did not allow. Eight years out, but constant e-mails and phone up dates. I had already decided something was so wrong! How can one live in such fear, for years!!!!!! Never to live! I was even talked into coming to the critical updates. Curiosity, old programing got to me! It was the same thing I heard over all the years. Nothing new. A waste of time and bull!!!!
Vanilla

Re: RSE is a cult!

Unread post by Vanilla »

I am so happy Rooster.

Some say they belong to a cult because you have to "listen to the message"

But the message of RSE is Ramtha drunk talking about Linda Evans in a bikini with JZ sailing the mediterranean, how Jz cant get orgasms because she loves her students so much. Crappy poems recited about autumn and seabiscuit to the music of Paul Revere on HBO soundtrack. Mumbo jumbo stream of consciousness while on drugs and alcohol. There is no message anymore.

Its falling apart.

/

You are a long term student? You must be going thru alot right now. I know when the realization hits..that it was never real..it can be really traumatizing. Its like waking up and everybody is in a trance and you have no friends. You cant even trust yourself and your own mind. Everything you believed about the world, all falls apart at once. You were lied to, bamboozled for your money. All that work you did, all that energy you spent on disciplines...always blaming yourself why they didnt work. Why you just couldnt cross over to the other side? Because of your stupid monkey mind.

AM I right?
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Yes Vanillia, you are right!

I do have some good things going for me. I never lived there or spent all of my money preparing for the end of the world. I am enjoying things I have always wanted to do. I now have money! Amazing how much you spend when you go to rse. It sure adds back up when you stay away.

The drunk ramblings......I can not believe any one sits through them! There was no message. Just the end of the world and that J.Z. was getting a face lift. And thats "okay, why not wear the mask of your potential". I guess image is everything. I remember a time it was not important..lol.
Not to mention the endless cursing and yelling at drunk students that were not doing as they were told. Duh! It was horrible. You could not pay me to ever go there again.

Yes, waking up to the real world. Will take some healing. And what do you believe after all of that?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I remember being yelled at. Ramtha looked at me up and down once and snickered.

Being told, all of us, we are so dumb, no aliens would want to lift us up. ( Because we cannot map the backs of cards) How we women just want tight asses to be f--ked. How men will always go for the fat girls...and cheat on us. How love is so first seal. Sex is so prehistoric, not evolved. We have to take that energy and shoot it out our heads. Instead of our penises.

I remember in a one on one, this lady begged Ramtha to please forgive the students and how slow they are in learning anything. How patient he must be that we still have not evolved after 21 years. Not to give up on us. And thank you for being so patient with all the stupid humanity.

How when we are in relationship we are actually hurting one another. Using, manipulating and controlling.

How when I die, I will just die, whereas Ramtha lives forever. And only he knows how. and he will teach us. But its impossible to learn. You have to NOT THINK. You have to leave your body at will. You have to go beyond the void. How the hell do you do that??? Blindfolds. Blowing. Hours of dancing in the dark. Staring at cards until you are so angry at yourself.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Hey Rooster and Vanilla. I was reviewing some older posts. Yes, RSE Inc is a cult and JZ has ruined many lives and families in her pursuit of adoration and $$$. Rooster, I also lament the destruction of spirit that has taken place in my family. I was at my parents for Christmas Eve and my Dad mentioned "if things were different, I'd like to.....". In this case it was visit relatives and travel. He's a martyr and thinks he's saving the family by doing all of this preparation for the end of days. For the last 25+ years, my parents and sister have lived in fear because of Ramtha's doomsday predictions and fears they may not ascend. It's so ridiculous and it saddens me. I remember what it felt like when I was inundated with it as an adolescent and then attended RSE Inc myself. It was without comparison, the worst time in my life.

Here is why I know RSE Inc is a cult:

enigmatic leader that is not to be questioned and has supreme knowledge
Promises a path to enlightenment that can only be obtained by attending RSE Inc
generates fear of the outside world (government, society's social consciousness)
generates fear of leaving (i.e. you will be stuck and never progress without Ramtha)
generates irrational fears (aliens, mass scale earth changes/natural disasters, orbs, etc)
promises supernatural abilities (manifesting out of thin air, being in two places at once, remote viewing, ascending, etc)

JZ burns the candles at both ends. She promises these amazing abilities and conversely generates fear at the same time. Her students are hopeful they'll learn the supernatural and scared they won't survive doomsday.
I remember in a one on one, this lady begged Ramtha to please forgive the students and how slow they are in learning anything. How patient he must be that we still have not evolved after 21 years. Not to give up on us.
OMG. This is one of the biggest red flags. Ramtha, the imaginary one, stated many times, THIS IS A 7 YEAR SCHOOL. Draw your own conclusions. Someone is telling you you'll be able to do all of these amazingly fantastic things and after 21 years, you can't do ANY of them. You can't fly or read cards but you can still be afraid and if you're in the school, I know you are. You're fearful of the end of days. You're afraid to leave RSE Inc because you won't become a realized Christ without Ramtha. I desperately wish my parents could wake up and then go through the pain of realizing they've wasted a lot of time, money, and sacrificed closeness with friends/family for a lie. Once they get through the pain, then they could enjoy life and rebuild relationships.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Hi Seriously,
You definetely have the cult theme laid out. I know the torment of what you go through with the family. It is very sad. I have been through the same.

I was only able to see a glimmer of that waking up! Just enough to be angry and disappointed, the world did not change on the 21srt. A glimmer of what if I have been wrong all these years? I see that being quickly replaced with, you never know what may happen in the next few months. And "fear", that fear is so strong. The fear, they will not make it and will not evolve to true potential. You do not want to be born into a uncertain future.

I will still keep the hope they will really wake up to the deception. It has robbed my daughter and I of family. I always have to travel to yelm. I think my Mom and Dad visited me one time in fifteen years. It is too much of a hazard to travel any where. They are always close to home and have seen little other than the tiny city of yelm. It reminds me of being trapped in a cage...Lol! :roll:

I am there with you seriously.... lol, my family probably know yours.

Return to “Is RSE a cult ? What is RSE? Its purpose? Post your opinion.”