Blue College February 2008

What experiences led to your opinion that RSE is, or isn't, a cult ? Address issues; no flaming tolerated.
Whatchamacallit

Blue College February 2008

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

What is Transmuting ?

A poor excuse for a defense mechanism when Ramsters say they exhibit full symptoms of viral or bacterial illness, and blindly call it what it isn't; transmuting. Releasing toxins. What it IS, is being sick. Having a virus. Or having a virus that has turned into a secondary bacterial infection that then requires MEDICAL TREATMENT, probably with antibiotics (standard procedure).

At the February 2008 Blue College event, there were so many people sick, many of them had to go to the hospital to receive care. So much for Being a Higher Frequency than the illness. (I'm not being sarcastic in any of this post, by the way. I don't wish illness on anyone. But, those people are in serious denial of the facts. I feel sorry for them and wish they would get a clue)

A current student can feel free to email the moderators, if this isn't factual, and it will be edited. Ramtha came out to the audience and had to give the students permission to GO TO THE DOCTOR to get healthcare, and not be in fear that they would be kicked out of the school.

HELLO ????

Doesn't this show the current students the LACK OF CRITICAL THINKING ABILITY THAT THEY HAVE ? Common sense should tell them that if they are "resonating"' with the same frequency as an illness and they've already "manifested it", they NEED MEDICAL HELP. This shows just how fanatical they can be and how much they've given their power away to "Ramtha" or "JZ".

Furthermore, if "Ramtha" would put you (a current student) in a position to compromise your health, in order to maintain your "current status" in the school, you should tell such a control freak of a "teacher", to shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Ah, no. You'd be far to afraid to say that to Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamtha.

Well, I'll say it for you. Ramtha: Get out of your third seal, buddy. Stop needing to control weak people. GROW UP. Get over yourself. There is life after the first three seals - try it sometime. Tsk, tsk.

:wink:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

So it happens again-and again. I remember during the muddy, cold and wet March primary 2007, there were numerous people who had fevers, sore throats, colds, etc., and I was one of them. Yet I stupidly forced myself to go out onto the pouring rain in the near 4" thick and slick muddy field - blindfolded with a creek running through the end of the slick field where cards had been posted. On one side of the creek near the end of the field was a rocky drop-off. I wonder how many people have literally fallen and were injured, yet kept it to themselves due to the belief, "I created this." Many people had laryngitis as well, and this was interpreted to the opening of the "fifth" seal. Then people were told their fevers were a 'good thing' because according to Ramtha, it 'burned away our karma' and also was our 'transmuting,' at least according to the staff member who imparted this information. That place was a cesspool of viruses, bacteria and illness. I talked to one person who did BC afterward (and then quit RSE) and they claim they never fully recovered from the bronchitis they experienced during/after March 2007 primaries. I returned home with bronchitis as well and find I'm now more susceptible to upper respiratory infections, sore throats and bronchitis. *I* did not 'create' THAT! :roll: :roll: :roll: I have to spend time outdoors in all sorts of weather with my GSD who is a 'working dog.' Now I need to bundle up looking like a sumo wrestler.

RSE ought have a 'surprise' visit from the Department of Health - be it state or county. Not only is the "brainwashing" contagious, but there is a lot more that passes around in the physical sense. Can RSE not even accept responsibility for THIS? Yes, place 1000 people in a crowded arena, sleeping in sleeping bags, snoring, coughing, rolling over next to one another, and claim they, the students, "created" the virus. How clever. Not news to we who have been there, but to the readers who have not, this is what I've experienced. It's as though it's a disaster evacuation center - only worse because so many people are sick and rely on the 'big guy' to keep them well. I would wonder about the medical people in the audience - and I am one - how could the others not see this? In fact, when C&E was used less and less, a BC student on the 'inside' informed a few of us it was due to the "spitting" and spreading of germs and people possibly getting sick. Yet another student refused to believe this, claiming 'that's not how people get sick." In other words, people 'created' their strep throats and whatever else. I always carried meds with me just in case, and I had them on me when I had the fever. Whoa. This is reminding me of Scientology 'mini.' I'm surprised the staff didn't pass out blue pens and have everyone draw webs. Then again, the blue pens are for sale in the Outback - or whatever it's been renamed.

I DO believe we have the capacity to heal ourselves. But I don't believe people have become "Christ" enough to do it, nor have they nurtured this ability through love and compassion, but only simply repeat and repeat these words without feeling this during their "neighborhood walk." Another thing as well. If you are sick and can't breathe - get medical attention. We're not Jesus.

Just some random thoughts at this late hour..... 8) 8) 8) Yes, I'll have some aspirin please. :)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
voidgate

Unread post by voidgate »

We were told in the early years that the frquency of the music (specially selected) shattered viruses and bacteria. Lots of peope were getting sick then too. It is another huge contradiction between what is stated and what is observable.
See&E

Unread post by See&E »

I'd forgotten about that, voidgate! Wasn't that also why the M.O.M (smile) also played the music really loudly and in certain keys? LOL! Yup, when I think back on those early years, I almost always came down with laryngitis and cough/cold. One time developed bronchitis and pneumonia. The dust in the arena before the astro turf used to really get to a lot of people. To be told to go to the doctor during BC really is ironic, and contradicts the teaching that if all did the disciplines, one wouldnt need to go to the doctor. Well, hopefully the people did go to the doctor and at least get checked out. Was it the flu, whatcha? thanks.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

See&E,

Remember..
Back in the days of the dirt floor...the dust became so thick from "pagan dancing" it appeared as a fog,
It was choking at times..we were covered with the stuff...
But..were told...
It was HOLY ground ..and breathing it was good for us,
with no extra charge...

Remember lining up for hours in the cold and rain just to register?
To be told...
It was an honor just to be on the RSE premises...it was a free event.
That a real "Master" does not complain...
Ramtha was watching...!

David.
See&E

Unread post by See&E »

David, lol! Yes... and remember that we were actually doing transmutation of the dust into saffron dust or ?gold dust? It was mentioned that someday, if we did our disciplines righteously we would be sitting on saffron dust.. cough cough...

Dusty (lol)
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

I know I spent hours and hours doing disciplines. All that blowing as hard as I could made my back hurt even more. I finally started seeing a chriopractor and man, I am so glad I did.

I am manifesting a healty body by going to the doctor and taking care of it, not by being a blowhard! :lol:

PS: That oregano oil works so good!!!!
Keep the greater good at heart.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

"Gold Dust Woman" - Fleetwood Mac - 1977?

Rock on, gold dust woman
Take your silver spoon
And dig your grave

Heartless challenge
Pick your path and I'll pray

Wake up in the morning
See your sunrise loves to go down

Lousy lovers - pick their prey
But they never cry out loud
----------
Did she make you cry?
Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
Is it over now? Do you know how
Pick up the pieces and go home?
------------
Rock on, ancient woman
Follow those who pale
In your shadow

Rulers make bad lovers
You better put your kingdom up for sale
---------
Did she make you cry?
Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
Is it over now? Do you know how
Pickup the pieces and go home?
---------------

Please go safely home - for all of those still stuck in her game.
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

G2G said, "I wonder how many people have literally fallen and were injured, yet kept it to themselves due to the belief, "I created this."

Plenty. It's called SHAME, so you shut your mouth and suck it up. Maybe admit it to a few close friends, whom you hope won't judge you. There is also fear around the entire issue, because of the upcoming shame attached - don't wanna go there!!

The one who should feel shame, doesn't. $$$$
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

G2G........great song reference and here's my favorite "Stevie The Witch" song.

Look out Judi.....I mean business with this one and all your blood suckin lawyers won't help you escape.....neither will Ram......he's behind me on this one.

1975 by Stevie Nicks

I took my love and I took it down
I climbed a mountain and I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills
The Landslide brought it down

Oh mirror in the sky, what is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
Mmm mmm I don?t know
Mmm mmm

Well I?ve been ?fraid of changing ?cause I
Built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older, I?m getting older too

Soo (Interlude)

I?ve been ?fraid of changing ?cause I
I built my life around you
But time makes you bolder, children get older
I?m getting older too
I?m getting older too
Soo take this love, take it down
Ohh if you climb a mountain and you turn around
If you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well the landslide will bring it down, down
And if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills,
Well maybe, the landslide will bring it down
Well well the landslide with bring it down
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

The resemblance in this video is remarkable.....And just like Stevie...who was brought down by her megalomania, judy will too be brought down by hers. And since I have traveled Ramtha's Dark Lord Road, I say it is time for this to be.

Judy my dear. You are an Illumanti child and the reason for the cruel school is because of your cruel past and involvement with those Illumanti queer bastards that you deny ever being involved with.

Your karma allows for your current fortune off the backs of the unfortunate and it is time for the "Pristine Great White Silence" to bring you down so that you can come again to make that legacy walk to PURE/ ABUNDANCE AND CLEAN LIFE that so far has been so foreign to you.

TO THE STAFF OF RSE............ YOU ARE IN DANGER.........LEAVE NOW ! The Landslide is coming.

Their are two paths...........choose wisely.
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

Return to “Is RSE a cult ? What is RSE? Its purpose? Post your opinion.”