My partner was convinced by two lesbian Ramsters

What experiences led to your opinion that RSE is, or isn't, a cult ? Address issues; no flaming tolerated.
Prudence

My partner was convinced by two lesbian Ramsters

Unread post by Prudence »

My partner was convinced by two lesbian Ramsters that she would achieve self actualization by joining Ramtha. The two girls are a piece of work. One is actually a teacher of young adults. Scary thought. Anyway, the girls run this stream video out of their house. These videos talk about the upcoming destruction of everything. They claim they will be safe since they are enlightened and have virtue!! Ramtha will come in a spacecraft and beam them up when the end comes.

It seems these predatory girls look for people with problems. They like drinking wine and encourage it even though my partner had a drinking problem already! And of course you must smoke nicotene out of the pipe! My partner loves nicotine! Can not seem to get off it at all now!

Oh yes, the CULT girls took over representing my partner as they encouraged her to sue me! They lied, lied and lied. And they all lost.
So much for the supposed "runners" that the Ram was going to send.

My opinion remains, this Ramtha group is a seedy CULT, that takes in much money and sells a false bill of goods especially targeting needy folks.
Ockham

Re: My partner was convinced by two lesbian Ramsters

Unread post by Ockham »

I agree - RSE is very much a cult of personality that revolves around Judy Knight when she's in-character doing the Ramtha role. One can see it in the Ramtha shrines that students set up. I was considering woking in the Seattle-Tacoma area and spent some time looking on-line at real estate offerings in Thurston County and King County. It was easy to tell which properties for sale were inhabited by Ramsters because they had little shines and they virtually always had pinned up that annoying picture of Judy Knight sticking her finger out. So much for students listening to the teachings which clearly say not to idolize Ramtha, let alone Judy Knight.

If one watches the Arab Spring Solidarity video that RSE has posted on YouTube, it is hard to miss the gigantic posters of Judy Knight plastered on the wall of the horse barn. Apparently none of the RSE teachers told Judy what Ramtha said about idolatry after Judy was done channelling the boss man. Oh well....

Return to “Is RSE a cult ? What is RSE? Its purpose? Post your opinion.”