We give her too much credit

What experiences led to your opinion that RSE is, or isn't, a cult ? Address issues; no flaming tolerated.
forever

We give her too much credit

Unread post by forever »

There's a larger picture. With what i now know she did not do it alone. It's too big.
First, someone did the research and packaged it. Came up with the character Ramtha, created/designed it. And the channel avenue.

Many of us agree that Ramtha isn't real. But almost everyone agrees that the "white book" got em. Many people agree that there was a drawing power to the school, to Ramtha. Drawing power.

There's a lot we don't know-yet. But for my money i say it was a test of the national broadcast system! Technology, mind control. Frequency specific? She didn't do it alone. No freaking way. And there's something exceedingly ominous, sinister and suspicious about it.

How many accomplices helped create and carry out a fraud? I remember Ramtha saying something about, "they know how to stop her heartbeat". Who is "they"? He went on to say that his "daughter" is able to start her own heartbeat. All the mind control stuff. Cathy O'Brian/Mark Phillips. The MK Ultra? It really does exist. The teaching on aliens. Waaaaay back early days. Alex Collier.

If Ramtha is allegedly from Andromeda and part of a council that's helping earthlings-why hadn't Alex Collier who claims to be an A contactee know about Ramtha and vice Verse?

Return to “Is RSE a cult ? What is RSE? Its purpose? Post your opinion.”