Changing of the guard

What experiences led to your opinion that RSE is, or isn't, a cult ? Address issues; no flaming tolerated.
forever

Changing of the guard

Unread post by forever »

How does something that isn't religious become religious?

What does RSE teach God is?
It teaches that God is amoral and incapable of judging itself. That we are consciousness and energy creating reality in mass.

In other words God is all about science. Frequency-vibration. No love/hate. No polarities above a given frequency.

Okay, So how does Christ and Christ consciousness come into it?

Religion being an enslavement, man made. For the sake of control and personal gain. ( sound familiar)
So, the higher frequency beings got together in a laboratory and did DNA cloning and programming to create a Jesus. That came to free people from the bondage of religion and superstition. Taxation. Persecution. But he was murdered by the powers that be and condemned by the very ones he came to free. The story was white washed and voila Jesus becomes the son of God and the idol rather than example. Isn't it what's taught at RSE?

Then "Ramtha", a co-creator of Jesus comes to free us from with the same message and for same reason? Am i accurate? Ramtha is our brother. We were part of his army 35,000 years ago blah blah blah. Judy Hampton AKA JZ Knight was his defiant daughter that wanted to lead his army rather than be a "fish wife". Ramtha is lord of the wind.

So with a swish in blows Ramtha to save us, liberate females and salvage the message Jesus came to teach. Winds of change. Time goes on. The message goes out. Jz makes a ton of $$$ and is "successful" in some parts of the world. However, to expand her business into middle east, Buddha region, she changes the definition of Ramtha meaning god-to father.

What i see is this: religion isn't God. As a matter of fact if you evaluate what's taught at RSE "God" is what? Anything you make it. So, "Christ consciousness" is, I am creator. I expanded myself by dividing myself into trillion parts of myself. To explore and expand myself. That's Christ consciousness? To experience the totality of God, the name given creator.

The above is what's taught at RSE. I am simply organizing it. And the changing of the guard i am speaking of is exchanging one enslavement and doctrine for another.

God as taught by RSE is ....? A never ending something/nothing that just keeps on giving? And "reality" is....an illusion?
Ockham

Re: Changing of the guard

Unread post by Ockham »

Since I refuse to pay for the copyrighted expensive gnosticism doled out to those with large enough wallets, I have to go with what I can read in publicly available books from Judy's publishers and the filtered recollection of what ramsters feel unworried enough to talk about.

I think you pretty much have it in perspective Forever. I want to underscore that Ramtha only sweeps in to save us if we are able to pay enough tribute money to Ms. Knight's organization. Hmm, that situation sounds a lot like what Jesus Christ got into trouble over - raising a furor over paying to get access to the Temple.

I have to take it with some skepticism whether it was actually said inside RSE - but ramsters I have spoken to justify their for-pay salvation under Ramtha's tutelage as a decision they already made in past lives or something to that effect. Thus, anybody that is going to be able to attend RSE and ascend already decided it and the reality is effectively preordained. If you don't have the funds, you're screwed and are going to be wiped out in ensuing depopulation events. The ramsters will get to come out of the UGs and frolic around with Ramtha. To me, that sounds pretty much like the Apocalypse stroy from the Christian Bible with a little bit of Hindu and New Age salt thrown on it.

And yes, I think I mentioned it before on EMF, that I noticed in a few places in Ramtha (white book) that I noticed some feminism showing though. It sounded more like Judy Knight's own (probably rightly so) anger at male centric power stuctue in the USA, not so much what Ramtha would be saying - after all your soul gets to decide male or female body before incarnating- and since you create reality, male dominance is something you wanted if you are an oppressed female. No victims, right? Then why is feminism something Ramtha (white book) needs to address? Simple, Ramtha's words are Ms. Knight's own thoughts, no channeling.

Let me say for the record that I believe in equal worth of male and female. Just that feminism bubbling up in the text is a tell that it is human emotion and not divinity in the words ascribed to Ramtha.
forever

Unread post by forever »

Ockham,

Two sides to the coin. Yes, females have been victims for many centuries. It's unspeakable. I have a female body. Have lived the female experience, perspective. However, males are just as much victims in that while they have ruled supreme, did for a long time, they also have died emotionally to anything that isn't withing the shared male community/ego consciousness.

They are dead emotionally. Don't get to feel or experience what females do. They don't experience what it is to carry a life in their body. They have not had the luxury of pure soft emotion. They are not allowed to be soft. And no i am not male bashing. I have seen many a man cry. And held a few in my arms as they spilled their guts, fears and sorrow, trauma.

I was married to a Nam vet. It was rough. Didn't last long. He was "intelligence'. Young, 18 years old. Part of an elitist group-CIA. He never came back mentally from what he experienced. The poverty he witnessed. Terror filled moments. Vietnamese he cared about. Indoctrination.

I was involved with a WHO doctor for awhile. I walked away. You wouldn't believe what he was involved in. Again, powerful but with something missing. And i can but won't go on with what i have learned about males and females.

The point is that within each of us male/female has to balance. Females can't be just soft emotion, helpless and defenseless. Dependent. Servants to males. Nor can males be just physical. It has to balance.

Ironically what i see at RSE is one extreme to another. Males had all the power. Now females are taking over-and getting revenge? Nasty/bitchy against those awful male animals. Beast that they are. Yes, they use and abuse females. And females use and abuse males!!!

I was present when "Ramtha" said there's no greater tragedy than to see a goddess crying over a lost love. In other words, females are more more more than a body. The message was GROW UP! That was 18 years ago at RSE. Where is it today?

I agree. JZ isn't channeling an ascended god. She channels whatever is happening currently in her relationships and business. "Ramtha" is her creation.
forever

Unread post by forever »

Regarding paying to attend? Different stories on it. One was "it's your school and your responsibility". Which of course is a joke. However, from what i have seen and heard, JZ says/uses whatever will work at the time to justify or get something she wants.

As far as having a mediator, channeled information, isn't that what Jesus and came to end? And yes, i have thought often of Jesus and the money changers. And i also never bought that JZ channeled him.

We may never know the complete truth about RSE. The who, when, where and why. But i certainly know enough to know it's bad news. A cult. Absolutely brain washing and mind control. I really do believe there's something to the "Ramtha Project". An experiment on human potential? It is a big deal to find a card blindfolded on a fence like that. No, i am not supporting RSE, hardly! I am also saying that information was stolen, packaged and copyrighted. Isn't original. And for everything that's taught at rse, like being psychic? As well as allegedly being run by an ascended one? That doesn't know anything about horse trading? Has no foresight? Isn't accurate on predictions? It goes on and on.

There's no ascended master in charge at RSE.

Return to “Is RSE a cult ? What is RSE? Its purpose? Post your opinion.”