Hypnosis

What experiences led to your opinion that RSE is, or isn't, a cult ? Address issues; no flaming tolerated.
forever

Hypnosis

Unread post by forever »

Joe,

Cheating at anything defeats the purpose-to me. I disagree with you entirely on the cards issue. What i have said to you is; if you're going tell someone it's pseudoscience then have a logical explanation to maintain the integrity of EMF. Moreover, to take things out of context isn't honest or fair. As i have said to David in email. If i had realized EMF is against anything that is beyond physical i would not have posted. Now, i am just cleaning up the haunts.

I do not care what religion or profession someone is-it's THEIR business. Understand? And their God given right to have an opinion. And unless you are me-in my head and body-don't tell me i do not know what i experienced OR the value/lack of value of it. And don't give the bull that it's because i am under the influence. The fact is that like YOU i have a right to pursue and practice what i want. Equal rights? Others opinion doesn't make me right or wrong.

There are innumerable injustices and conflict in this world. At the root of it all is that someone has to be right and cannot respect and allow others individuality. I have done it. Am guilty. Still learning.

It's lame at best to suggest that people do not actually find their cards. It's a disservice to others. As a "mental health professional" you should know better. And, You can say SOMETIMES the gods above tank mess with people-perhaps but that sure as hell doesn't explain how the person got through a forest blindfolded and even got inside the tank!!

Yes, RSE is -whew. No thanks. However, do NOT say those that attend do not have a choice because they do. It might not be a comfortable one but they have a choice. When i wasn't comfortable i left. One time doing the tank i just wasn't up to it and was willing to get kicked out to "be true to myself". I removed my blindfold and walked in from the forest to arena said i wasn't up to up. To respect or not respect ones gut feeling IS a choice.
Angelette

Re: Hypnosis

Unread post by Angelette »

jajaja joe yes. You are right. i used to think the school was ok because it is a free market and people shold be allowed to go if they want. But it is all fraud. you cannot even ask the instructors at the school a question without them lying to you. They sit there and lie. They take photos of you for hours blindfolded begging to see these orbs they tell you are real and whne you do this you feel stupid and they go around taking photos of everyone blidnfolded with their past selves as orbs and future selves coming to hang out with you again. You believe them because they seem smart, they have degrees are educated..but its all lies.

Imagine working all day all night to see through the cards to spend thousands to read and win the lottery only to fail over and over. They post photos of lotto winners, they tell you if you focus hard enough....and you just simply cant..

Return to “Is RSE a cult ? What is RSE? Its purpose? Post your opinion.”