Ramtha said that Abraham Hicks lady used to be RSE student

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
Vanilla

Ramtha said that Abraham Hicks lady used to be RSE student

Unread post by Vanilla »

Channels jealous of one another.

The lady that channels ABRAHAM, Esther Hicks...Ramtha said that she used to go to the school--she was one of her students.. and implied that she left and copied Ramtha somehow. Went on to be a big channel on her own. How dare she?

Ramtha then went on to say that you cannot get things simply by wishing. ( The Secret Movie was based on Abraham Hicks teachings but later she taken out over some intellectual property rights).

I guess the disgust in Ramtha's voice I could tell, it was like a THOU SHALL NOT HAVE OTHER GODS BUT ME tone

Abraham Hicks teaches the Law Of Attraction. Its positive thinking.
ABRAHAM teaches, That you have to pretend you have what it is you want. Whereas the RSE school teaches you have to be that which you want. Its really the same thing.

This Esther Hicks channeler attracts alot of students to the school, one channeler kind of leads the way for another. Yet when you get to RSE, Ram is the only god you will have, its made clear with implied threats.

I was told that Esther is not channeling. She is a "Medium" whereas Ramtha is the only true channel because Ram takes over her body and sends her to die over and over again, to the 23rd universe.

Does anyone know about Abraham Hicks in the RSE school? Or if this is true or false?
ex

Re: Ramtha said that Abraham Hicks lady used to be RSE stude

Unread post by ex »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8561&hl=en#
this link was here before. channeling: multimillion dollar industry, over 1000channels around LA.
Indigo

Unread post by Indigo »

If you Google Abraham Hicks + beginning you will get more on them. Here is a bit of what came up. Nothing at all on Ramtha. The first Abraham book came out around 1985 I believe. Wayne Dyer includes Abraham-Hicks among his esteemed teachers and they have many NY Times Best Sellers to their credit. I can see how JZ might feel envious. Hope this is helpful.

Abraham-Hicks™ - Jerry and Esther hear of Seth

By 1983, Jerry's work with Think And Grow Rich had ceased to inspire him. He'd seen a few people get rich, but others seemed to fail no matter how many courses they attended. There had to be something more, so he kept looking. One day, in a library in Phoenix, on impulse he picked up another book called Seth Speaks by Jane Roberts, and started to read. The goose bumps sprang up again. It seems that Jane had the ability to go into a sort of trance and allow a non-physical entity called Seth to speak through her.

Esther, sensing that this was another of those weird topics which she had been taught to avoid, didn't want to know about it, so Jerry took to reading these books early in the morning before Esther awoke. Subsequently, as Jerry described what he was learning, Esther's resistance began to fade.

As she learned the principles through Jerry, she felt good about them. She was learring now from her own experience and not living with fears learned from someone who had learned those same fears from some else and so on and so on. She started to read the books, and they became the bridge that allowed her to break away from her taboos. One day at lunch in Scottsdale Arizona, a stranger sitting behind them turned and asked if they had read any of the Seth books. They were startled because Seth had been a secret they shared with no one. Then he said "Did you know Jane Roberts was dead". A real sense of loss swept over Esther because she, in particular, had formed a strong desire to meet Jane, and through her, Seth.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LZoHdVZXbo

Thats Abraham- on " Ramtha" Abraham does not mention that Esther used to study with her. More Vague answers. Its nothing worth watching. But if you were interested in the whole Channels jealous of one another topic.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Naturally "channels" are jealous of each other. That are competitors in the scam market. It is astounding, to me, that there are enough suckers to go around, but they all seem to be doing quite well. While Camping did not pretend to "channel", I saw a story that his 2009 report on his "non-profit" ministry said he took in $18 million and had over $100 million on hand.

PT Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute. It would appear that now there are a lot of suckers born every second!
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Xylofone

Re: Ramtha said that Abraham Hicks lady used to be RSE student

Unread post by Xylofone »

I think JZ was probably just lying about Esther having been a student to make her point.
Just like she lied about 3M and other corporations calling her for advice.
Totally bogus!

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”