Abraham via Esther Hicks

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
seriously

Abraham via Esther Hicks

Unread post by seriously »

A group of non-physical entities called Abraham are channeled through Esther Hicks. She's been around since the mid 80s. To attend workshops, it costs around $200 per day. However, some of her workshops are on cruise ships. Nice!! Join a cult and take a cruise. At least for the price of an Assay you'd get some fun, sun and a few buffets. It beats living in tents surrounded by horse crap. The field work would have to be modified as many students would choose their own reality and fall overboard. I.....found.......my........symbol........splash.

Check out her main topics below. Sound Familiar? Throw in a few UFOs, goverment is recording your brainwaves and dig a UG or you'll die comments and Ramtha has some serious competition for your channeling dollar. Here's my opinion; if you want to follow a channeler, choose Ester Hicks. You'll get rougly the same message minus the fear mongering. It will still cost a lot but at least your tan will last for a few weeks.

Individuals are physical extensions of the non-physical.
People are in their bodies because they chose to be.
The basis of life is freedom; the purpose of life is joy.
People are creators; they create with their thoughts.
Whatever people can imagine is theirs to be, or do, or have.
Individuals choose their creations as they choose their thoughts.
Emotions indicate what people are creating.
The Universe adores people; it knows their broadest intentions.
Individuals should relax into their natural well-being, and know that all is well.
Life is not meant to be a struggle, but a process of allowing.
People are creators of "thoughtways" on their unique "paths of joy".
Actions and money are by-products of focusing on joy.
Individuals may depart their body without illness or pain.
People cannot die; their lives are everlasting.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Abraham via Esther Hicks

Unread post by David McCarthy »

seriously,
Have you attended any of Esther Hicks workshops?
Is your post "tongue in cheek?

David.
The couple who claim they can make you rich beyond your wildest dreams'
Cult Help and Information -
Link..
http://www.culthelp.info/index.php?opti ... ew&id=2801
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Hey Dave. It's definitely tongue in cheek. Sorry for the confusion. I have family in RSE and I attended for a short time around 1990. For years I didn't think much about RSE except when a family member would give me a dire prediction that of course wouldn't come to pass. Things have changed. The June 15th hysteria and the upcoming brown dwarf doom have brought the cult back into focus for me. There is another driving force I'd rather not discuss. Those things brought me to EMF. Thanks by the way. It also introduced me to the Ramtha on-line marketing campaign and I've been checking out other channelers. I watched several Abraham videos and was struck by the similarities.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

I think the more you look, the more similarities you will find among all channelers.
When I baled from CUT in 1980 and researched this, I found three primary influences in the channeling trade stemming from the 19th century: New Thought, Theosophy and Gnostic/apocalyptic Christianity = New Age Movement. The first magazine called New Age was produced by the Masons over 100 years ago--esoteric Masonry a la Albert Pike had a lot in common with Theosophy.
also, note that Esther hooked up with husband a successful AMWAY distributor and The Secret, that like Amway is riddled with "positive thinking" hoopla that comes directly out of New Thought: thought/desire creates reality.

The I AM cult founded by Guy and Edna Ballard brought the triune combo I mentioned into focus in the 1930s more than any other channeling sect at the time. By 1939 they had 50,000 followers, then fell into disgrace after Guy died [did not ascend as promised] and the famous I AM trials [US vs Ballard in Califormia--1940 to 1946]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22I_AM%22_Activity
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

As always..Thank you Joe for your sharing your briliant knowledge base.. :idea:

seriously
Thank you for clarifying you post..
I appreciate your presence on EMF.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha is jealous of Abraham Hicks. The Secret was on Oprah! JZ used to beg Salma ' Get me on Oprah, please get me on Oprah"

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”