Children of God admitting to pedophilia

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
Vanilla

Children of God admitting to pedophilia

Unread post by Vanilla »

Here is a video of a guy and his family reporting to "the family"

The last minute he admits his kids all share their stepmom sexually, as one wife to all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKkJ1xFnZmY

This is for Joe Sz who taught me alot in his posts. I bet you have seen this one.
Vanilla

Re: Children of God admitting to pedophilia

Unread post by Vanilla »

Rose Mc Gowan. She is a Hollywood actress, in many movies and on the show about witches CHARMED, dated the rock star Marilyn Manson..

she came forward on tv interview saying she was in this cult. And how her father got scared and wanted her out because he didnt want her to be molested. Just how dark it was. It was sad.

In the latest issue of People magazine, revealed her painful childhood in the Children of God sect – a religious movement that mixed the free-love attitudes of the '60s with proselytizing in the streets. The organization disbanded in 1978 amid reports of misconduct, child abduction and sexual abuse. McGowan's father ran the Italian chapter of Children of God, and McGowan spent much of her childhood traveling through in the sect's European communes with him, her mother and two siblings.

"You had no contact with the outside world," McGowan told People. "Things that are completely unacceptable became normal. I remember watching how the [cult's] men were with the women, and at a very early age I decided I did not want to be like those women. They were basically there to serve the men sexually -- you were allowed to have more than one wife."

McGowan said her family escaped before she got molested.

"There's a trail of some very damaged children that were in this group," she said. "As strong as I like to think I've always been, I'm sure I could have been broken. I know I got out by the skin of my teeth."

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”