Greg Simmons and the Tony Robbins Connection

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Greg Simmons and the Tony Robbins Connection

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Greg Simmons is also one of the key JZ Knight/R$E 'handlers"!
Beware of this master manipulator! :-?

David.
Greg Simmons:
"What I had done, which was so cool, is that I was embarking on a really major empire building project. I was working with Tony Robbins, who is now a superstar. He is a celebrity. But I built his business up because he wasn’t capable of building it up. He was the star. So I built it up and we just went crazy with profits, and when he was situated and well on his way, I knew I had to come back to school because I had already been with the Ram for four years. I had bought my house in Kingston and I had been sort of commuting back and forth, but I had spent the last eighteen months building up this guy’s business so that he could go someplace."
INTERVIEW WITH GREG SIMMONS
http://www.mastersconnection.com/index. ... eg-simmons
In 1985, Greg became the marketing partner with Robbins Research Institute (RRI) in Del Mar, California.
The company grew from annual revenues of $200,000 to over $1,000,000 in the first year.
The company went on to generate annual revenues of over $50,000,000 within four years.

(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - Greg Simmons & Burklyn Business School
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1100

View topic - Tony Robbins - The Fire Walk "Mishap"
(EMF) Online Forum •
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1750&hilit=Tony+Robbins
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Re: Greg Simmons and the Tony Robbins Connection

Unread post by Ockham »

What a self-congratulatory bullshit artist. Simmons taking credit for Tony Robbins' putative success is a little like Rasputin's grammar school teacher taking credit for Rasputin's, "success," if you know what I mean....

Some of my dear friends lost much of their hard earned retirement money buying what turned out to be junk coins at JZ/R's urging to a scam seller named Colonial that advertises on Simmons' Internet talk radio show, "Beyond the Ordinary." The same rip-off company still advertises in the Masters Connection newsletter.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

What a self-congratulatory bullshit artist. Simmons taking credit for Tony Robbins' putative success.........
Hi Ockham
Sadly ...The arrogance of these persuasive con artist is mistaken for power and achievement,
just look behind the mask... it reveals a predator with big teeth..

David

(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - Tony Robbins -- The Fire Walk DISASTER on TAPE! - YouTube
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1790
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I'm sure Simmons and JZ/R would be unapologetic (hah!); wouldn't even care that they set up their customers to be ripped off. The party line would be that the RSE customers created their days, so the customers got what they deserved and in their souls wanted to become destitute. Think of the line from Animal House: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOXtWxhlsUg Where Otter says to Flounder, "C'mon Flounder, you can't spend your whole life worrying about your mistakes. You screwed up. You trusted us!"

Well RSE amoral bullshit doesn't cut the mustard because RSE brain wahes its customers and makes the customers dependent upon JZ/R's pronouncements. Simmons has a particular stipe of evil in his soul because he knows better, yet knowingly uses his shady business associations to lure the brain washed RSE customers like flies to a Venus Fly Trap; more than disingenuous - evil.

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”