Does this remind you of anyone?

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

" You are stupid pissants and reptiles, who are lower than the primates, you can make whoopee if you want, but your whoopee makes me sickly... peace, peacce... You make your whoopee, while I do something that's far more significant, because I know exactly what's going to take place. I've made some big plans, honey...
You fuckers, I like to look at you now, because you don't know how clever I am. I made plans for your treason long ago, because I knew I couldn't trust nothing... only the priciple that is in me - that is me!"

.......... Rev. Jim Jones quoted in "Malignant Pied Pipers of Our Times" by Peter A Olsson
Eddie

Re: Does this remind you of anyone?

Unread post by Eddie »

Yes. It reminds me of Ramtha the Enlightened One.
Vanilla

Re: Does this remind you of anyone?

Unread post by Vanilla »

It reminds me of Jz Knight. Yes I have heard this kind of stuff at the 17 hour straight event after Japanese Earthquake where " Ramtha" told everyone the US government was going to create a second earthquake in Japan, causing the Pacific Ocean to send a tidal wave over all of us. Except the new Island of Yelm. We had three days to get to safe place. How we are so stupid for not building a UG and we cant save ourselves now, because we are stupid, so at least give our kids away to someone who has a ug. At least save them.

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”