Is your guru the real deal?

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
Jingz

Is your guru the real deal?

Unread post by Jingz »

As I was cruising the net reading I came across a blog, I think it was anti-mafu site, stating how to test if your guru is the real deal. One of the test questions that resonated with me is:

Does your guru give you the same level of loyalty that you bestow on them?

In our case the answer is obviously NO! The scramblers hold their guru in such esteem, but if this was the same dynamic in a personal relationship, meaning a partner who you are fully devoted to, and they treated you like scrambles does, would that be acceptable? We know the loyalty ends with scrambles for many reasons, running out of money, outshining the channel, questioning the idiocy...

Jingz
RoyGBiv

Re: Is your guru the real deal?

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

Thanks for that Roy, takes me back to what is termed in your time that which who be early scrambles...sounds like all enlightened entities came from the same hood! :lol:

Jingz
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Has anyone read the Sedona Journal?

Its a whole magazine of channelers.

They say Dec 21 we will all live in pods.

Tons of Mafus in there. Isis, hathor, venus, etc..

http://sedonajournal.com/

I thought it was a fiction journal, when I saw it at library. But its real. Seems harmless...I mean, this new age thing, nothing wrong with a bunch of people with imaginations talking to higher selves. Get together and share. Not for me.

But to claim it as truth and charge people 1000s, and then abuse them and control them with fear. Tear wives from husbands, tell people if they do not have a ug they will die, forcing people to drink and smoke or be around it, brainwashing through breathing exercises, dangerous games blindfolded, belittling you, That I have problem with. Thats what RSE is. Its full on. People really suffer, ask anyone honestly in the school. They have all had their heads damaged by one thing or another. It's very fear based, anger, alcoholic, addiction, loss of individuality, must conquer doubt which is magic killer...it totally kills the self. It makes you a nothing. Thats what they teach . BE NOTHING!
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

hmmm... maybe Lothar can manifest a special pod for me, equipped with whisky and a good deer rifle. I'd better draw a card right away...:roll:

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”