Heard of Jerhoam/John Oliver ?

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
skeptic1

Heard of Jerhoam/John Oliver ?

Unread post by skeptic1 »

This guy has a "Mystery School" very similar to JZ Knight's School of Enlightenment. I would love someone to shine a spotlight on him somehow, as with ths JZ Knight character.

He ALSO amazingly claims to be channeling a Lemurian warrior. :shock: I know someone sucked in by this guy and it's been a real shame to watch what's been done to her life over the past few years.

Just curious if he's ever been discussed here before? I am new here, so thank you to anyone who would like to answer. Here's a link for reference:

http://www.jerhoam.com/
tree

Re: Heard of Jerhoam/John Oliver ?

Unread post by tree »

very very similar, even in verbiage

I have not heard of John Oliver.

Once on here though, guarantee, jz , Mike W will have a look see :shock:

Keep 'em busy
skeptic1

Thanks so much for your response! Additionally, he was on a low rated cable show called "Haunting Evidence" with a couple other low rated "psychics", Carla Baron and Patrick Burns. But he seems to have followed JZ's lead in setting up this School of Enlightenment thing. He's been able to get away with this for so long, without any press I think, because he keeps it just under the radar and it's much smaller than hers. Into the martial arts as well.

He owns a couple of bookstores in the Richmond/Charlottesville area called "Aquarian" and I know he recently bought a house there with the man he has running these bookstores.

These Mystery School sessions run for an entire year, a week at a time, and they do the MOST absurd things, while separating people from their loved ones. Some of his students have been with him for decades, including a couple of very vulnerable older women. He also manipulates people into dealing with others in the group whose behavior is abhorrent, by telling them they have something to learn from it. And, as your home page states, dangles the carrot of ever elusive "enlightenment" to keep people coming back. The goal is to learn enough so that you are free from your cosmic past and you never have to interact with those you do now in your current life (like family!).

There are some real hack psychics he employs at these bookstores who are simply playing the part too.
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

I looked at the website, sorry I couldn't copy for some reason, but it say to the effect: many of our advanced students are psychic, and can heal illness, they are merely a by-product of their learning!

LMFAO!!!!

I would love to hear more specifics on the bizarre things they do there to compare to some of the bizarre things we did!
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Great!!! Another lunitic following the money. :roll:

Oh and in the news my brothers have arrived today via astroid in Russia. We are from the planet sociopath. We are here to deliver a message! Just sign the consent form. Sign your soul to satan. Its too secret to even to tell you what you will do in my mystery school. You must tell no one. Just sign and I will deliver!!!! :twisted:
skeptic1

Here you can hear "Jerhoam" speak with his ridiculous rolling "rrrrrrrr" accent. It's truly nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5S-C6Slpw0

From there, you can view some of his other videos-some of which he claims UFO's have abducted people right off the streets of NYC and the police did nothing. :shock: :roll:

In his "The Opportunity of 2012" series, he says he has worked for law enforcement since he was a young child. He's never solved any crimes, and in fact was the victim of one of his employees embezelling about $40K out from under his nose. Needless to say, he did NOT report that to police. Wonder why? :roll:

Here's a quote from "Jerhoam's" facebook page--why yes, don't all ancient Lemurian warriors have facebook pages? I guess at least TWO of them do!
"Just because an entity will die by a truth does not make it more or less true. In very little ways in your life, the more certain you are, the more dangerous you might be to yourself."
---Spiritual Activation, Richmond, VA, 8/13/2005
Blech.
tree

Unread post by tree »

skeptic1 wrote: Blech.

ditto....
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

omg, what a hoser.
at least JZK used to be a decent actress... :D
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

He's not as polished or engaging as JZ is but dammnnnnn he has his RRRRRRRRRRRs down. Roll that RRRRR Jerhoam.

It's as ridiculous as RSE but he needs to spend time on his BS channeling voice. I need to apologize to everyone for giving JZ a compliment. JZ, you're still a horrible horrible snake oil salesperson and you've been a negative influence in the world. So beat it.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

I met and interviewed this fellow that channels "Zoosh" and other mind puppets in late 1980s when he was in Santa Fe
My impression was "delusional" about his claimed powers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPOdkZv8Xns
http://benevolentmagic.com/about.php
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1STM-nF ... tube_gdata

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”