blue light bath for planet in March!

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
joe sz

blue light bath for planet in March!

Unread post by joe sz »

I was researching script for someone's screen play when I came across this bozo bonkers spirituality site:

http://www.in5d.com/blue-light-to-bring ... sness.html

by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Gregg Prescott was behind the movie 2012:
http://www.paganspace.net/group/2012awa ... e-by-gregg

www.in5d.com
www.HolisticCancerResearch.com

"In a recent interview, Mindy Mitchell stated that March of 2013 will be a 'big month' and that a blue light of 'Christ Consciousness' will envelope the Earth during this time period.

Mitchell uses Dolores Cannon's method for hypnosis called Quantum Healing Hypnosis (QHH). She quotes from two different clients who accurately revealed past lives under hypnosis. These clients also mentioned a special event that is to occur during the month of March of 2013 that will bring a "Christ Consciousness" to the entire planet.

While under hypnosis, one of her clients stated that on December 21st, 2012, a wedge of light began to which her client referred to as "the eye of the needle".

When asked what we can expect in the coming months, her client stated that March of 2013 was going to be a big month. "There will be a tremendous flash of blue light that goes across the entire planet" adding, "This is really a spiritual event that takes place. It's a spiritual awakening of the next phase."

According to Mitchell, the blue light will be an advancement of spiritual awakening.

Mitchell stated that not everybody will experience the same thing but ultimately, this will be part of the unifying of one mind.

"We will still be individuals but will be operating more as a collective."

The biggest group who will not experience this awakening and the abundant New Earth will be those who live in fear.

Mitchell writes about this event in her book entitled, "Quantum Odyssey".l

When asked, "In fear of what?," her client stated, "This has all been an illusion. They are under that illusion and if they believed differently, then everything they've ever know becomes untrue or unreal. They will not want to believe differently. They will choose not to see. Those are the ones who won't be consciously part of the New Earth and understanding that dimensional reality because they want to believe what they've always believed to be true... the illusion"

In a flash, our planet will be wrapped in this blue light in "a nanosecond".

When asked if this was the second coming of "Christ Consciousness" Mitchell's client stated, "Yes, this is the Christ Light coming back to the planet." Her client repeated over and over again that "March will be a big month!".

As the veil lifts, people are starting to witness the materializing and dematerializing of objects. The interviewer, Candace Craw-Goldman - who is also a hypnosis practitioner, stated that some of her clients were witnessing the materializing and dematerializing of objects to which Craw-Goldman confirmed in her own reality. While folding her clothes, Craw-Goldman witnessed her feet disappearing and reappearing and wondered how this was possible?

Mitchell stated, "This hologram is breaking down" as many people are beginning to see visual anomalies occur in their lives.

The energies on our planet are changing as we exit the Age of Pisces and enter the Age of Aquarius. Perhaps the blue light is the official announcement of the Age of Aquarius? Time will tell!"
Ockham

Re: blue light bath for planet in March!

Unread post by Ockham »

This is a typically silly New Age fairy tale. :-) If we are to take the statement about a wedge of blue light to impinge and wrap around the Earth in a nanosecond literally, it doesn't work with the physics we know. If you believe the speed of light is the ultimate galactic constant, there's a problem. For over 100 years, the speed of light in free space has been pretty well established at 186,000 miles per second. The Earth is about 8,000 miles in diameter. For any wave front of light to be incident upon and get past the diameter of the Earth is going to take about 43 milliseconds from the perspective of anybody on the Earth surface. Light only travels at most about 11.8 inches in a nanosecond - way too slow to envelop the Earth in a nanosecond.

Yeah, yeah, we know, "nanosecond," is a figure of speech for something that happens very fast. Yada, yada, how much of the rest of the New Age story is a figure of speech too?... Oh that's right, all the New Age folks have access to physics that even Einstein and their beloved Nicola Tesla have been too dumb to figure out.

Thanks, Joe, for the post. It is interesting to see yet another example for comparison to JZ Knight that shows collectively, JZ included, how silly New Age fantasy is.

I think I blinked and I missed it!
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

I posted for that reason, Ock. As silly and dumb this guy Prescott seems, that is equally how silly and dumb outsiders see JZ Knight/Ramtha. I know it is hard to take from experience. I recall one ex-member of CUT, Greg Mull who successfully countersued the leader say of Elizabeth Prophet among cult leaders "she's the best". Mull was yet in his self-protective mode many years after leaving the cult. In other words, "I would not fall for just any New Age cult. Mine was especially sophisticated." :roll:

Greg was a friend of mine who suffered and passed away from Multiple Sclerosis in 1986 soon after he won the 4 year long lawsuit. The stress was rough on him as he was a feeling based sensitive male who appeared gay if you met him. But I think he would agree if I told him, "No, Greg, we were just as naive as people in any New Age cult. Don't pat yourself on the back."
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Joe,

We're on the same wavelength regarding the blue light story. The blue light silliness reminds me of seeing in infrared, webs and blue body RSE mumbo jumbo. I agree if you can see a different emperor with no clothes on, then maybe you can see your own pet emperor is naked too.

By the way, somebody should point out to Ms. Knight that infrared is actually a lesser vibrational frequency than ordinary visible light. By RSE's reckoning, then shifting one's perception to the infrared is moving toward a more base and unrefined sensory state. For example, snakes make use of infrared sensation. So then, it must be that infrared appeals to the base reptilian cerebellum.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Actually I am suprised that article was not found and made into a teaching at rse...Lol. Not much more ridiculous than spaceships trailing comets.
Ockham, infrared was seen as a lower frequency than visable light. It was where your demonds were. If you did not shape up you would be trapped in infrared. That was the old teaching any way.
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

Hi Roost! Nice to see you :) Yes, the ol' infrared! God how I hated that stuff, on the outside I looked like I was all into it, but inside I was dying. Dying of boredom, dying of trying with all my might to make sense of all that jargon, dying that I really felt on some levels like a complete and utter failure, dying from trying so hard to put to practical use all this bs and it was not working so in turn I was feeling like an outsider (which I often felt like at the ranch). I would listen intently to all these stories of other peoples "experiences" and think omg, I suck, I've never had any experiences like the ones I hear about. I happy now that I've moved on in my life I have had some amazing experiences of my own, and no, they were not like any of the things I heard people talking about there in Yelm, but they are my own and I love them.

Really nice to "see" you, I hope all is going well for you and your family! Hugs to you:)
newshoes

Unread post by newshoes »

Yep, infrared. Another 'place' to get trapped. As I figure it, the only safe place, according to jzk/r, is ultraviolet and beyond. And invisible to all of those still in visible light and below. So, if you stretch this teaching, you can see how it is in alignment with the blue light bath believers. They're all vibrationally invisible to all who aren't blue bathed.

Once again, I'm just not enlightened enough. ;-) :roll:

Enough!!

Newshoes
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Hey Sunshine,
Your doing good! Enjoy the good and real things in life. I am so happy you are doing well. Hugs back!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks for setting my error straight with regards to seeing in infrared. Pardon me if I don't go back to the RSE literature to read about that again. ;-)
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

It happens to us all Ockham....lol not a god. I do hold you highly and always will. I wish I could write like you. Much love

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”