Guruphiliac

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
FreeNow

Guruphiliac

Unread post by FreeNow »

Guruphiliac

"Now he is reduced to a gibbering, senile, drooling, old fool, in a pathetic condition in full view of the world. He is dependent on his staff even for eating food, going to the toilet etc, what a cruel fate he has invited upon himself. His situation is so pathetic that he has asked his devotees to pray for him and also conduct healing yagnas etc."

This is JZR's future.
Keep the greater good at heart.
seriously

Re: Guruphiliac

Unread post by seriously »

FreeNow, Guruphiliac sounds like a condition. Are you referring to a specific person/guru?

The quote from a guru points out a very big red flag at R$E which is JZ's physical transformation over the years. People will argue she's only a participant like everyone else and not a christ. From his/her very own mouth, R$E was declared to be a 7 year school. It was only supposed to take 7 years to become a fully realized christ according to JZ acting as Ramtha back in the 80s and 90s. Well, I think most if not all R$E participants feel JZ is the most advanced student. Google JZ's appearance on the Merv Griffith show back in the 80s. She was a fairly attractive young woman at the time. She now looks like a cautionary tale on the dangers of plastic surgery. She's the most advanced person at a school that supposedly teaches one how to heal themselves, stop and reverse the aging process. Either everyone at R$E is a horrible student or Ramtha is a horrible teacher OR RAMTHA DOESN'T EXIST.
FreeNow

Re: Guruphiliac

Unread post by FreeNow »

Yes, I had a link to a story about Sai Baba which didn't show up, sorry. I agree that Ramtha does not exist.
Keep the greater good at heart.

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”