Famous Students/Evans

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
forever

Famous Students/Evans

Unread post by forever »

I have wanted to understand the start of RSE and Hollywood connection.. Still have not gotten it completely figured out. Years ago as new student i was there to learn, impressionable. Ram had gotten on many. Blasted away. Including Evans. It wasn't flattering. It was bad. Evans takes it. At the time i saw Ram as the all knowing wise one that was trying to get "students" to grow up. More recently the attack. Compelled to understand all of it i started digging. Wanted to know how Judy/Evans connected.

What i saw/read was an article/interview and Evans saying she looked at Judy and knew how it felt to be over shadowed by a "man". ( hang on to that )

Remember State Of mind? And Judy feeling bad because she felt no one cared about her-it was all about Ram?

Ever notice how Evans and Judy look alike? There's pictures. The point i am endeavoring to make here is it's about identity. Evans had been dumped. Judy had become a celebrity. Rich and famous. Evans isn't poor. And it wasn't enough. Look what's happened? It's become the traveling band and entourage of performance. Show biz. Has it not? To promote who and what?

Cost of "events". Events? It's a SCHOOL? So why is called "events" rather than CLASSES? Marketing? Who is willing to pay all that money for a class? But make it an EVENT and there's excitement. It's psychological programming. Commonly referred to as.....brainwashing?

How many times was it said by Ram, "this is a school"? It's get twisted. Conflicting message. it's a school but it has events rather than classes. It's US, OUR school. When in reality it's a corporation. A business. Selling hope and change. That requires absolute submission to the "authority"? Is that a school? Is what goes on there a school? It's a BUSINESS....show business. And the star is.......Christ consciousness (some where) and F--k You over here.

I heard on a teaching Ram say in reference to addressing humanity, " the level he had to go".
Excuse me? An enlightened entity, ascended master gets drunk, vulgar, spits, snots ...it's necessary? What happened to decency? Ram refers to himself as a MAN in that rant. " You listened to the other men in your life".

I have a teaching with Ram/him them what-ever, talking about honesty and HONOR. HONOR! "Learning to keep your word". And that " I am not afraid of my word as truth". In other words he isn't afraid or ashamed of anything he says or it coming back in 100 years.

Okay, so why the concern over videos? Why the lawsuits? Why the LIES? Why the need to hide and cover it up?

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”