dreamland interviews Judy

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
forever

dreamland interviews Judy

Unread post by forever »

Interesting interview Whitley Strieber and Knight, dated 11-22-14. She came on and immediately said that she had reached out to him in the 80s and he ran away. Again years later. Interesting.
Ockham

Re: dreamland interviews Judy

Unread post by Ockham »

Arrghhhh! Yet another AM Coast to Coast / science fiction / comic book conference regular is an RSE / Judy Knight favorite. Hmm... a writer who has already written science fiction books cranks out some books about living with aliens...

Curiously, Strieber doesn't warrant his own entry on Skepdic.com, but his name is mentioned in passing in the alien abduction entry. The following blog discussion pretty much sums it up: http://paranormal.skepticproject.com/fo ... fruitcake/
forever

Unread post by forever »

Ockham,

All of it is new to me. Never been into UFO/aliens. Never been into the channeling stuff, stars. When white book came along decades ago i had never even heard of Nostradomas. Been away from RSE MANY years. Only recently have i began to consider aliens among us. I stumbled into the Dreamland/Jz.
I have done an enormous amount of reading and researching everything from constitution to...never been a coast to coast/radio program person. It BORES me. Having never heard of Dreamland i watched a few minutes of it. Then wen to other sites. Drama sells? It's frustrating trying to get information on anything and it's drama, drama, drama. Nerver heard Vera Stanley until recently.

I got the white book in 199? and i am just now surfacing.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I have never been a Ramtha practicioner, but I know people who are quite avid followers of JZ/R. I have read and listened to a moderate amount of RSE material in order to be conversant. It was interesting to read David's phone interview with Steven L. Weinberg. I read a latter edition of the so-called white book after JKZ had removed Weinberg's attribution. I thought the writing is rather uneven, as if several different authors wrote the book. I also sensed there were little hooks here and there in the text that felt like they were baited for different types of disaffected people. I've been pondering Weinberg's remarks about wanting to preserve the integrity of the book. Either Weinberg simply meant he wanted to see the book as a whole go to press as he wrote it, or Weinberg had a deeper distaste for the emotional hooks that presumably JZK's authors were working to imbed in the work - in essense making the work into a subtle extended advertisement to get people to JZK events.

As for my preceeding remarks in this thread, I still marvel at the relatively few lecturers that make the circuit of UFO conventions, science fiction and comic book meetings, etc. The Ramtha Ranch seems to be a stop for the same small band of cranks. Quite a few times I've heard of or read about some JZK speaker, and I head the same speaker plus or minus a week or two on the AM coast to coast show. I am not overly excited about the radio show - I use it on my bedside radio to put me to sleep (which usually doesn't take long)! The plus is the radio is virtually free versus what I understand is typically $50 USD charged by JZK for the same lecture.

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”