Council of 13

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
Wakeup-Call

Council of 13

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

I just started watching the original Battlestar Galactica from 1978. Imagine my surprise that it began with a council of 12 (one representative from each planet colony) with later identifying Earth as a far-outlying 13th colony.

Interesting that Ramtha talked about his Council of 13. The USA as a nation also started with 13 colonies.

Yet another source JZ drew from for Ramtha's stories.
ex

Unread post by ex »

yes the teachings are lower than many people think.she also steals jockes from comedians like bill meier.the twinky story is homer simpson.he goes to the twinkyfactory after an atomic war.the whole ramtha story has manny paralells to alexander the great and spartacus.
truster

The 13 Druids

Unread post by truster »

I was watching dr. deagle speaking at the granada forum. He mentioned the 13 druids as a old group of people who learned the secrets of magic and exclusively used them for evil. i tried to dig up more on these guys. i only found a lil bit of info on the web. I think after these 13 druids died they continued to do thier work from the astral plane, possesing key figures to continue thier work.
They probably have a huge following on the astral plane.
Join rse and one might jump in if your a good fit, now your one of them :twisted:
a whole room full of fa yous aimed at an individual (dispenza 1/1000 example) is a good day for the 13.
I actually had deagle call my house to discuss some views i had. he definatly has a lot going on in his mind. very informative call.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

truster,

Some research on Dr. Deagle.....
Shows him to be a disgraced former doctor, struck off the medical register in Colorado,
He revels in conspiracy theories, fear mongering and paranoia..

Very much?bred at the same stables as JZR.

https://www.doradls.state.co.us/alison. ... Az&t_o_p=0

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
truster

Whistle blowers are normally disgraced

Unread post by truster »

In JZ's mind EMF is disgraced.
It seems he only got disgraced as he began to blow the whistle. News articles sometimes can be one sided and not to be trusted.
I will agree his message is fear based but it allways concludes with a solution to resolve fear.
I'd say the bible is way more fear based than dr. deagle, and JZ put together, and the bible's only solution is non responsiblity for the self.
And he does say you should never have to pay for spirtual knowledge. :D

Or maybe i'm totally off on this one and he's just another subject of goverent mind conroll with a photographic memory, Intuitive as JZ, & Cathy Obrien. And thier program is fear and disinformation.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

truster,

I appreciate your sincerity in looking for knowledge and answers outside of mainstream society.
but when you enter those worlds..Remember to at least...
leave a line of silken thread to find your way out of the darkness...!
Chuckle
The JZ Knight?s of this world come in many shapes and sizes,
but once understood for what they really are..!
they are easy to recognize and should be avoided ....like an infectious disease.
The journey of humanity and life is much to vast and beautiful for me to enter again those subterranean mindsets of the cleverly insane.
But I will do my best to place some warning signs along the road.

Such as....
Stay clear of William Deagle.

David.

Swallowing the Camel

http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com/ ... dr_27.html
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Swallowing the Camel?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

omg...::hiccup:: from laughing....

I'll stick with LOST for my sci-fi "fix"....
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
SME

Unread post by SME »

I chose "Swallowing the Camel" because I like it and because I think the gnat-camel metaphor pretty much sums up how people digest information, but I'd like to make it clear that I appreciate the Bible primarily from a literary POV, not a religious or historical one.

And I like LOST too.
Read a lot. Write a lot. Have Fun. - Daniel Pinkwater
joe sz

cathy o brien debunked

Unread post by joe sz »

http://www.amazon.com/Trance-Formation- ... 125&sr=8-1

I bought and read this book, Trance: Formation of America by Mark Philips when it first came out.
In would retitle it "Transparantly fictional trance-formation in America."
Either Philips is using this mentally disturbed person Cathy as his dog and pony show re government conspiracies or he has a deep control over her for other unknown personal reasons.
Cathy is either confabulating or working from false memories. Philips is clueless as to what "mind control" and "programming" is all about. He lives in a fantasy movie world of Manchurian candidates in Hollywood.
The book collapses under its own, to me, weight of obvious self-inflation and complete lack of supoporting evidence.

There are a few good one star reviews on the amazon site--stick to them.

Joe
joe sz

cathy o brien debunked

Unread post by joe sz »

here is something from Martin Cannon who did primary research on the "myths" of Cathy OBrien back in the day...

http://blather.net/blather/1999/03/here_be_dragons.html
+Addendum, February 4th, 2002+
To: Mark Pilkington

Mr. Pilkington, Greetings. My name is Martin Cannon, mentioned by you in an article which (unless I've misread the attribution) you wrote for the e-journal "Blather" back in 1999. I caught up with it only just now.

In the piece, you mention the Mark Phillips/Cathy O'Brien imbroglio, and you note in passing that they were the reason I got out of researching mind control.

Well...not exactly. It might be better to say that Mark and Cathy helped create a mythology, and that a number of unbalanced people attached themselves to this myth.

When I started expressing doubts about this myth, I got more than the usual amount of negative feedback along the lines of "Cannon's an agent." After putting up with tons of that sort of crap over the years, I reached a point where I had to ask myself: Who needs this?

That was only one reason why I marched out in disgust. There were a number of other reasons -- including the fact that my work got reprinted by a bunch of right-wing organizations. Conspiracy buffs who disagreed with my more cautious and skeptical attitude started to say the most obscene things about me. (You can find a lot of that crap on usenet.) From the beginning, the ufologists all thought I was some sort of spook. Of course, they say that about EVERYONE -- I think that accusation is a control mechanism, much as the "witch" accusation was back in the days of the Salem witch trials.

But perhaps the main reason I "had to let it go" was the dawning realization that a lot of the folks I was talking to were simply nuts.

Cathy O'Brien may well be in that category, although Mark is, in my opinion, a money-motivated con-man. I've talked with a few "Mark and Cathy" watchers over the years. And I spoke to Cathy's former husband, Alex Houston, who plays a huge role in her demonology. Hell, I may be the only outsider to speak to both Houston and Phillips. I must admit, Houston makes a much better impression. But he ain't selling conspiracy, so the buffs prefer not to seek him out.

Naturally, nobody connected to David Icke has ever sought out the other side of the story. No conspiracy buff has ever tried to talk to Houston, although he is not hard to find. I'm sure if I ever made my skepticism about the Mark and Cathy case better known, Icke would simply denounce me as a witting member of the BLC (Big Lizard Conspiracy).

Anyways, sorry for inundating you with the ramblings of a burnt-out "fringe" researcher. But I just thought you should know that there was more to the story of why I got out. There's more to the story of Mark and Cathy, too...and one of these days, someone should tell it.

-- MJC
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hello SME,

I only recently discovered your website.. Swallowing the Camel' :idea:
Such of a wonderful resource for 'debunking the bamboozlers"?!
Thank you..and welcome to EMF

David.

Swallowing the Camel
Examining hoaxes, scams, controversies, rumours, schemes, bizarre ideas,
bogus products, disinformation, misinformation, impractical jokes, literary fraud,
and anything else that smells bad.

Swallowing the Camel link...
http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com/ ... dr_27.html
SME

Unread post by SME »

Thank you. Seems like an interesting place. :D
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thanks for that Joe,

I vaguely remember Mark and Either Philips giving a talk in Yelm in the early nineties..
and selling autographed copies of their book .
Trust No One? Love Everyone?! Was the RSE doctrine at that time..
How?s that for a mind bleep ?

David.
truster

camel site

Unread post by truster »

it is amazing with the internet, media, newspaper how we can dig up tidbits to debunk someone.
deagle speaks some truth, although from the first time i heard him talk i really questiond he lineage of the sons of aaron destined to be prophets. lol
i'd be suprised if any child of god could prove themselves to be a prophet in these days of technology and information.
i'm certain that noone these days could tell me what i had for breakfast, and would stop any following thereafter.
i know that around 28000 cycles per second can levitate objects. give me some device that does that i'll wrap my tunic around it, and i'll float on some water for you.lol
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

truster,

i am teaching some children an advanced placement biology and chemistry course. (college level) i mention this to bring up the point that in one of the books, it says that the old concept of chemistry has been replaced with the new concept of quantum mechanics to explain subatomic actions. now, in the world of rse, a student would read what i just wrote and take that as a sign that "ramtha knew !!!".

however, it's not that at all. science has always progressed; it's supposed to. ideally, it progresses due to repeated studies replicating the same results for a given study. when politics doesn't get in the way to sabotage such progress (and it does happen, for sure, that politics stifles progress at times), then we move forward in general, with our understanding of "how things work".

there is SO much we do not yet KNOW about the human mind/brain, and there is SO much that we do not yet know about the workings of science (and other subjects), that we must agree that it is POSSIBLE that our thoughts could have at least some effect upon the quantum realm. just because we do not yet know what all of that is about, in a proven, scientifically tested manner, doesn't mean it doesn't exist and that we won't ever know. it also isn't proof that jzr is really jzr, and is legitimate. if *i* can read about this stuff in science textbooks, anyone can, including jz. it's nothing secret.

but, to take such advances in science, and then tell students/customers that they can heal ANY and ALL illnesses themselves by JUST focusing on their blue body, or ramtha's eyes; or that they can dematerialize their entire human form and rematerialize it elsewhere...ANYwhere...without proving any of it, is fraudulent. if ramtha is real, or jz is a christ, both/either of them could EASILY substantiate the claims that are made and sold at rse. but they don't...because they can't. humanity just isn't evolved to those points, if they ever will be or could be. to allow people to remain in that school, desperately trying to achieve godhood in the flesh, and levitate their bodies so that they are up at the CEILING of the arena (what jzramtha told students that they would do, but they didn't), is just fraud.

anyway, i know i am preaching to the choir...just chiming in....
SME

Unread post by SME »

13 is a *special* number for umpteen reasons. 12 disciples + 1 Jesus, 13 months in the lunar calendar, etc. Anti-occultists insist that most covens consist of 13 witches/Satanists, though most do not. So it's not surprising JZ/Ramtha came up with 13. But is it possible she gets their material from sci-fi television programs of the '70s and '80s? Heck yeah. That's where Dr. Deagle gets most of his stuff.

Truther, people tell me again and again that "Deagle got some things right". What are these things? I haven't heard them. Everything I've heard out of his mouth so far (and I even listened to all of his marathon Granada Forum lecture) has been demonstrably false, erroneous, or unfalsifiable. Aside from "My name is Bill Deagle" and "sodium chlorite isn't good for you", I haven't heard him express anything but nonsense.
SME

Unread post by SME »

Sorry, "Truster". :?
truster

Oh Here We Go Again

Unread post by truster »

One Current Student told me to watch the project camelot interviews dr. deagle immediatly after the blue college event.
Then 2 days later i was warned by that person again not to watch it.
As we know in the school if it threatens the school the current students advise against it.
so the other day I deceided to watch it. something told me only to watch the 2nd part, so i did.
within the first 30 minutes it describes the council of the 13 druids in more detail. Scarry!
and w/in the first 30 minuts it describes a implant which relays thoughts and visuals of a persons mind which can make one think jz is a christ for her knowing what people have done in truth ceremonies.
also within the first 30 min he says dont drink the cool aid and you should not have to pay money for enlightenment.
so some say he has not said one thing true well let me name a few
flouride
dont drink the kool aid
enlightenment should be free
flu shots have been independently proven to be tampered with
gulf war syndrome, which has now recently finally been accepted by the goverment as real
i could go on, but just watch the first 30 minutes of this video before you reply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAbZUZX-EUw

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”