Christian Cult Leader "Speaks in Tongues"

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
Lost in Space

Christian Cult Leader "Speaks in Tongues"

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Peter Rigo is a Pastor in the town where my daughter lives.

This link will give a clear picture of what he teaches.

http://www.bible.ca/cr-dominion-christi ... ntario.htm

Note: For non-Christians, or sincere Christians, the views here are those of a non-cult Christian Reverend.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

hey, I can speak in tongues. "Babble, babble, babble, babble.ugga, ugga, oggle, boogle....." :wink:
Keep the greater good at heart.
Lost in Space

:lol: Compared to the Pastor in questions, your "tongue speak" is heaps better than his.

I know the guy is not a "channel" in the sense that is probably meant here, however, he is supposedly channeling the Almighty.
And if you saw him on TV, you would be astonished at the passionate singing, dancing, jumping up and down, "ecstatic" nature of the services - those young people look really "blissed out", seem to be stoned on adrenalin.
I do think he's really alarming!
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Oh believe me, I know. :x
Keep the greater good at heart.
ignatious

Unread post by ignatious »

From what I've read, there isn't even agreement amongst the tongue speakers as to who is properly qualified to do it. Some think anyone can babble, others that the behavior should be exclusive.

Ha! Has any of Ramtha's students ever suddenly began channeling in the middle of a session? Wonder how tolerant she'd be of an upstart in the audience. Does she condemn other channelers?

Does JZ engage with Ramtha's students or keep herself closeted except when making like Ramtha?
Lost in Space

Ignatious, hello.

I don't know much except what I have read here, but it has been suggested that actually, JZ is engaging more with the senior students, less with the junior ones, and actually, I don't think she engages all that much with people outside of RSE (though, I hope that she is not so isolated) - also, it has been suggested that Ramtha is being phased out (or even, has "left" already).

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”