Ramtha is a negative ET!

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
greatspirit2008

Ramtha is a negative ET!

Unread post by greatspirit2008 »

Dear Friends,

I attended the RSE for several years and have pondered upon my experiences and the true meanings of my learning after leaving the school. Through my attempt to understand my experiences, I came upon a book, which gave some perspective to understand Ramtha and RSE. This book has also encouraged me to have some positive perspective on my experiences at RSE. What I will write here might seem strange to you at first, but hope that it would be useful for some of you who are looking for explanations other than treating JZ Knight as an actress or a person with mental problems. I read this book for three times, and everything came to make sense at the third time. When you read this book, you will come upon descriptions that clearly indicate Ramtha?s attitude, and you should be able to recognize them if you are former students of RSE.

I created a website to share this information with as many as people as possible. If you would like to know more about this information, I have put excerpts from the book on this website. I hope they will be useful to you.
http://tumibhajya09.blogspot.com/

What I came to believe is that Ramtha is not JZ Knight acting out, but a negative ET.

This explains how he has higher intelligence and capacities than human beings?, which made us vulnerable to believe that he was an ascended master. He had been practicing tricks to fool others on other planets before he came to ours, the Earth. It was easy for him to create a story to take advantage of those who were willing to pursue a path of higher learning.

The distinction between a negative ET and a positive ET:
Negative ET only seeks his/her own benefits (Service to Self), while positive ET seeks benefits for all (Service to Others). I consider Ramtha as one of famous imposter among positive ETs.

Negative ET?s METHODS:
To create global conspiracy theories, which are repeatedly told
To suggest protecting oneself instead of encouraging what he/she can do to help others (ex. Create a shelter, secure income, store food and water, etc.)

Ramtha wants people to give up by making them think ?everything is a game set by devious ones!? By penetrating ?conspiracy theories? to people, Ramtha amplifies their fears, powerlessness, and suspicions toward the government, and those who feel unhappy find some kind of comfort in believing that the world is pervaded with evils. What negative ETs are afraid of the most is for human beings to progress towards solutions by cooperating and sharing constructive ideas for global issues.

On the other hand, Ramtha presents himself very well so that people do not find out his true intention easily. He makes people confused by intentionally mixing truths and lies for his own benefits. (It is a technique of an imposter, which makes people believe because it contains some truths.)

To realize that Ramtha was a negative ET was a turning point of my life. Even though he was a negative one, I realized that I could still use information and skills that were contained in his teachings because he did have higher intelligence and capacities and had mixed some truths. I was no longer a victim, but had power to use information in a positive and effective way. I was empowered. I believe that the fact that so many people have encountered an (negative) ET is a big step stone in the history of evolution on the Earth. Experiences at RSE enabled me to distinguish a negative ET and a positive ET. The more people realize this truth, the more empowering our experiences will be.

I am always open for sharing my experiences and view with those who would like to know more. And I welcome you to forward and reprint this information for those who may find this information useful. I sincerely pray that many people will be awoken to the truth, including RSE staffs.

Blessings,
wolfman

Unread post by wolfman »

Since MY most potent reply's are always deleted for some reason I will send this link and hope that others can fill in the blanks.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/news/tooth-ringing.htm
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

Since MY most potent reply's are always deleted for some reason
wolfman,

Are you sure of this?
None of your posts or threads have been deleted from EMF,
Can you be more specific as to your missing posts?
There is another explanation and solution for this problem.

The Moderators.

To contact the moderators email: messageboard@enlightenmefree.com
tree

Unread post by tree »

sound is transferred from the tooth into the inner ear by bone resonance.......converting digital signals to audio

bone resonance?!!
tree

Unread post by tree »

"We realize that having unwanted sound information arriving directly into the user's brain would resemble technological schizophrenia, therefore maximum control is essential." Auger says.
ex

Unread post by ex »

This explains how he has higher intelligence and capacities than human beings?
------definitly not. give me only one example?
ordinarymind

Unread post by ordinarymind »

I don?t think I can buy into the negative ET theory, although it probably makes as much sense as any other explanation of what is happening in jz?s mind ?.but how would we ever know if it is true or not? I think I?ve landed at a place now where I?m not so much concerned with who or what r is or was ? but more trying to figure out who or what god means to me now.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

After reading some of the posts now appearing, I think I'd like to say, "hello Mike! Business slowing down that end?".....

Something "feels" amiss.....

Another thing. "Ramtha's" spelling is atrocious.... :wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
tree

Unread post by tree »

ordinary mind said:
more trying to figure out who or what god means to me now.
I'm with you here.Totally.

wolfman sais :
After reading some of the posts now appearing, I think I'd like to say, "hello Mike! Business slowing down that end?".....
I think it's more like Hank or Mitja. esp with a name like "great spirit".

That being said, I think Mike is still paid to look at great ideas that we post here.
Good luck with that :wink:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Hmmm...perhaps we ought post some "stupid" ideas! :wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
greatspirit2008

Thank you for your comments

Unread post by greatspirit2008 »

When you cannot buy the idea of negative ET at all, that?s the end of our conversation, and that?s okay. I?m just sharing this perspective so that someone, even one person, could benefit from knowing this idea in some way.

But if you, or anyone else who are suspicious but curious about this matter, would like to give thought to this perspective, here are things I would recommend you to do.

Step 1: Read my website and understand the similarities between Ramtha?s messages you received when you were a student of RSE and characteristics of negative ET described in the book.
http://tumibhajya09.blogspot.com/

If you cannot find any similarity, that is also okay.
If you find some similarities,
Step 2: You can contact me to get the book in PDF files. Then, spend time on this matter, deepen understanding, etc. It is totally up to you.
Info.tumbhajya@gmail.com

When you read this book, you may gain some insights on what or who the god is for you or gain some understanding for the path of evolution if you choose to follow such path. Or, the book may not give you anything after all, but it won?t be totally waste of time to read or skip through the PDF files, taking a little time out of your life, I don?t think? Although you need to use your time to read the book, it doesn?t cost you at all.

I?m not trying to convince anyone to agree with this idea, and it is your choice whether you choose to believe this idea or not.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Blessing & Warmly

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”