"Channelers" Other Than JZ.....

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

"Channelers" Other Than JZ.....

Unread post by David McCarthy »

below is an Email I received recently.

Hi beautiful Masters,

I am sending this link http://www.seekjardis.blogspot.com The information is being channeled through my friend Stacey after doing some past life therapy with me. This has to opened the door for what we term 'The Council'. They are a group of 12 beings, or a soul group in which both Stacey and I are apart of the 12. We have spoken to two of them, one is called Jardis and the other Santesh in the past life therapy and Jardis is one I recently had the opportunity to meet in person as Stacey completely left her body and I was taken around the garden and given a teaching, very cool.

The latest teaching is on love which I thought was beautiful, so after some initial reluctance Stace has opened up the following blogspot where you can download the latest teachings as they come through.

You will notice that Ram is mentioned and the terms we use in school, as both of us, Stacey and I use that terminology. I have been sending through questions as they have arisen and some are from Stacey. Also earth changes are mentioned along with a great teaching on simultaneous time. Feel free to pass this onto anyone you wish to.

Love J----

It is only a matter of time before "Stacey" will receive an unkind notice from RSE to cease and desist or else face legal action threat.
She/they will be kicked out of RSE regardless.
Judith will view her as competition $$$, and "Ramtha' will give a 'teaching" about false and dangerous channels ...
something to the effect that "he" is the only true source of the "teachings"....blah blah.....
Hopefully this will be their wake-up call... :shock:
I have been sending through questions as they have arisen and some are from Stacey
I have a gentle message for "Stacey" and her intrepid group......
Do not be fooled a second time...!Always...Test the "channel".....
Feel free to pass this onto anyone you wish to.
And so it was.

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

i wonder if we ever hear the hole upcoming story.the caseloads of jzs autornetyies will shurly co up.

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”