RSE - It's About Control

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Compassion

RSE - It's About Control

Unread post by Compassion »

During the finalizing of my recent research project gathering on abuse I found the following article and I thought of RSE. Therefore, I share (not sure if I shared before; however, if so, I share again):

http://www.thereislifeafterabuse.com/Page.html . (DEAD LINK)

COMPASSION
Vanilla

Re: RSE - It's About Control

Unread post by Vanilla »

Those women who Ramtha told to leave their husbands, in public, four of them were pregnant. Some did leave. Women who stood in line so Ramtha can marry them with their boyfriends, excited, only to be told by Ramtha they were not ready to get married, because Ramtha knows they are "decievers" ...and have other motives..and to go and confess.. how stupid all you guys are because you cant bilocate like Grandma can. What idiots you guys are for feeling things like positive and negative...monkey minds is the word. If you cant memorize the backs of cards, aliens have no interest in you. How no matter what you do, you destroy Ramtha's disciplines. You dont take it serious, no Ramtha will be leaving you guys this year. This is last year I will be around. You guys cant be helped.

Return to “News Articles”