Requesting RSE records from Steve Klein

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Today I wrote to Steve Klein with the following request.....

Hello Steve,

I read with interest the following comments from your yelmcommunity.org blog
Link...
http://yelm.com/2009/06/the-full-fornta ... is-on.html (DEAD LINK)
Bob Ison:
We've all seen the paid ads about her students spending millions of dollars in the city.
The city records are open for public inspection. Are hers?
Steve Klein:
hers is a private company; the city you represent is a public domain and required by law to provide public records.
However, YES, even though hers is a private company,
JZ Knight's ads about student spending locally state that all records are available for review upon request.
No request has ever been received from you to date.
Are Mr. Isom's private records open for public review?
Of course not!]
Really Steve....:shock:
let?s put this to the test.
I request a copy of those records pertaining and proving JZ Knights "advertised claims"
printed in the NV News that RSE students are spending millions of dollars in the city.

I do agree with you on this one Steve:
LET THE READER DISCERN FOR THEMSELVES WHAT TO MAKE OF MR. ISOM'S CLAIMS, ONCE THEY HAVE ALL OF THE FACTS!
But this goes for you too.
Please contact me by Email: LARSE@ywave.com
Or better still?
You are welcome to respond to my request and post those documents directly on our EMF forum ASAP.

With kind regards,

David.

The EnlightenMeFree 'EMF' Message Board ::
View topic - RSE Students spend $2,031,884 in County in 1st 3 qtrs????
http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... .php?t=564
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Letter to JZ Knight

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Dear JZ Knight and your RSE representatives,

I read with interest the following statements made by your representative Steve Klein on his yelmcommunity.org blog
Link...
http://yelm.com/2009/06/the-full-fornta ... is-on.html (DEAD LINK)

Regarding your full-page ad placed in the Nisqually Valley News that RSE students are spending millions of dollars in the city.
And I quote the following from Steve's blog.........
Bob Ison:
We've all seen the paid ads about her students spending millions of dollars in the city.
The city records are open for public inspection. Are hers?
Steve Klein:
hers is a private company; the city you represent is a public domain and required by law to provide public records.
However, YES, even though hers is a private company,
JZ Knight's ads about student spending locally state that all records are available for review upon request.
No request has ever been received from you to date.
Are Mr. Isom's private records open for public review?
Of course not!]

I request a copy of those RSE records Steve Klein claimed are freely available to the public for review upon request.

If this is indeed so,
Please contact me by Email: LARSE@ywave.com
Or better still?
You are welcome to respond directly on our EMF forum:

The EnlightenMeFree 'EMF' Message Board :: View topic -

http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... php?t=1091

I look forward to hearing from you and would appreciate receiving those "RSE records" ASAP,

With kind regards,

David McCarthy

Former RSE member.

Yelm, WA.

Tel 360 894 ----

May 2008

Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment Contributes to Local Economy

A large number of RSE students from the United States and all over the world
traveled to the City of Yelm and surrounding community during the first three
quarters of 2008 to participate in their classes at Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment.
RSE students from thirty-nine foreign countries ? from South Africa, Romania,
Thailand, and Brazil, to name a few ? made their way to our community, many
for the first time.
RSE conducts a demographic survey regularly to measure the economic impact
RSE students make in our local community during school events. According to the
data collected at these events by those students who participated in the survey,
the total purchases and expenses in our local community reached the record high
of $2,031,884 during the first three quarters of this year alone. (These figures do
not include the RSE event registration fees.) This constitutes an increase in local
spending of 38.75% from what we recorded last year, which is very significant
given the many challenges we are facing in today?s global economy.
Students who participate in this survey during events in Yelm are asked to list
the amount of money spent locally in the following categories: transportation
(car rentals, local airport shuttles, RV rentals), gasoline, groceries, restaurants,
lodgings, camping supplies (tents, sleeping bags, clothing, other supplies),
purchases on campus (not including event registration costs), house/pet sitting,
storage, and childcare. International RSE students visiting from abroad also
participate in this survey, as simultaneous foreign translation in six languages is
offered during events as needed (Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and
Spanish). These demographic records are open to the public for review and audit
upon request.
In the third quarter last year, a total of $167,945 was spent by 670 RSE students,
an average of $251 per student. This year, during the same period, the economic
impact of RSE students to the local community increased to more than half a
million dollars, $516,625, to be precise, an average of $316 per student. The
number of students visiting the community who participated also increased to
1,635, more than double from last year.
Ramtha?s School is very pleased that its students are supporting the local
businesses in the Yelm area, making our local community a thriving and more
prosperous place.
We appreciate all the local businesses that supported our students with their goods and
services while they visited our area. Thank You!
Sincerely,
Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment

http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/vol4/i ... _11-08.pdf

___________________________________________________________________________________
Here are JZK's contact details:

http://www.jzknight.com/contact/
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Seeking records...

RSE?s Paid Advertisement in 2009:

RETAIL TRADE CONTINUES TO FALL IN THURSTON COUNTY,
Except in Yelm
Where It Rose 4.69%
in First Quarter of 2009
DESPITE CURRENT FINANCIAL MELTDOWN

RSE Students inject $2,626,050 into the Local Economy in 2008 and more than $1.5 million in the First Half of 2009. Could this be the factor of Yelm?s unprecedented growth in the middle of a major recession?

http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/vol5/i ... tr2009.pdf
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Well, if it is true, I guess that explaing how Judy can break laws and ignore regulations with abandon. She OWNS those folks!
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
ex

Unread post by ex »

why not tell the truth? taxyservices your sons buisness. a few years ago you told your students to do buisness preferable in masterowned buisnesses[all money which flows back in your pocket] most average expence just covers a fleececape.a sittingpillow blinders or some requierd reading cds all availabel guess were. your translationsevice rv places etc are probably not registraitonfees. your customers are confined to your compound most of the event anyway so there is no harm to let the allready milked cow walk through town. dont you have a foodcourt were the people operate on theire own risk and you gett a percentuall pay of the income? the add should read: i make a sh...load of money with my scam dont point the finger take the crumps and shut up. fact is you ruin buisnesses which are in your way. after you squized the money out of your cultfollwers with wrong promisses their mentall and physical wellfare doesent concern you anymore.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

What proof can RSE have? The only thing we were asked when I was a student was to estimate what we spent in Yelm and use that figure. No receipts were given to RSE for them to calculate the true amount spent by any of us. Try that at an IRS audit, Juditty. 8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

What would be interesting to see and it might show just how much RSE students do contribute to the Yelm economy. Would be to compare last quarters figures to this current quarter.

Last quarter the euro was at a high and has dropped and appears will continue for a while this quarter.

It would be interesting to see if that effects the city's numbers as going to RSE becomes more expensive.

SHe has been courting the europeans over the last few years and grown her student base from there. SHe may take a hit this year from the falling euro. Wait and see if there are going to be more intro events in the us and less "world tours" this year
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Re: Requesting RSE records from Steve Klein

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

This is a re posted post that was lost during our recent forum upgrade.
The EMF team.

Review of the RSE Demographics Questionnaire forms 2009

I did receive word from Steve 01/29/10 explaining that the only way for me to review these forms was at the RSE campus....:shock: I agreed and requested to see the 1st quarter of 2009 that consisted of over 3000 documents. I finally met with Steve on February 11th, I spent several hours trying to make sense of these forms. I was also permitted to take these documents home for two weeks and on return I could pick up the 2nd quarter. My Review..... The bottom line is...... these RSE questionnaire forms are purposely flawed and misleading.... JZ Knights businesses the "Quantum Cafe" and concession machines are included!!!, also 40% of the profits from the Food Courts are also pocketed by JZ Knight. On average this adds up to over half the total amounts from these figures that went into JZ Knights pockets and not into the Yelm economy, there was also Transportation (shuttles, car rentals, costs that should not be included. Steve's response to my review was...The RSE questionnaire form was not a scientific study!!!! My request to Steve to review the RSE 2nd quarter forms has been refused by Mike Wright..... [quote:aa1b0ffea3] Mike Wright: 03/12/10. In your visit on February 11, you learned about our collection methods, had an opportunity to ask questions, and reviewed a block of the demographic records. At this point, we find no further usefulness in sharing additional records.[/quote:aa1b0ffea3] Here is a copy of the event questionnaire form that RSE uses to support their PR advertisements that RSE Students injected more than $1.5 million in the first half of 2009 into the local economy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A copy of the RSE Demographics Questionnaire forms 2009
Event of this form: Your Name: Where do you currently live: (city, state/province & country):
Total days stay for this event?_____
Transportation (shuttles, car rentals, RVs):_____
Fuel (Gasoline/Propane):_____
Food: (Groceries & Restaurants):_____ Lodgings:____
RV/Tent Rentals /Camping supplies:_____
Local storage, pet kennel, house sitting, childcare:______
Purchases on Campus (Quantum Cafe, Coffee, Food Court & machines):_____
Other Purchases (boots, gloves, shoes, lights):____

TOTAL AMOUNT OF ALL GOODS & SERVICES PURCHASED IN YELM & VICINITY: $_____
Do NOT list car/home purchases, mortgage or car payments, RSE Event Registration or airline tickets.[/color:aa1b0ffea3]
________________________________________________________________________________________
David.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

on a sidenote a qestion; jz inc takes 40% of the winnings of the foodcourt? not 20% as ramtha said when he introduced the court? does they supply the kitchen like she he said? do you know anything about the foodprices there. i bet the court is closed during gatetimes to avoid inspections.

ex
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

Hi ex,
It was very disturbing and sad to read so many hand written forms that represented thousands of sincere individuals from around the world each being systematically deceived and trapped by the RSE deception. I saw clearly for the first time that Judith's insatiable greed and madness is being enabled and fed from the roots of an inner circle of RSE staff members!!! With each one relegated to inhabit their own power-play and cell in Judith's hornets nest... :cry:
Steve tried his best to follow through with his word....
but in the end the RSE deceptions and the collective dissociative minds trumped the simple truth.

David.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Please let the moderators know if you are the author of this post and we will include your name.
The EMF team.

This was a red flag for me regarding RSE. I was informed that the reason we stayed in tents was to test our sovereignty skills. How does that rationale work with Motor homes with supplied electricity? Furthermore,
If JZ is a committed community member which she endorses (local scholarships), then why doesn't she allow students to stay and eat in town; thereby truly enhancing Yelm's economy. Well rested and fed students perform better than fatigued students whose resistence is intentionally decreased. You would think that that would be what a reputable school would want in their student body. Per the survey which is filled out right before you go and of course, you're just estimating your responses, she obviously includes her profit as part of the "vicinity" of Yelm.
I always thought the survey was cheesy and the thing about surveys is that you can make them mean anything you want. JZ's sales skills and techniques have been fully incorporated, all for everyone to see whose has the eyes. Amazing job but personally, I never liked sales. It's the manipulation of people that I didn't set right with me. I always wondered if Charlie got financing for all the RV's that have magically appeared from JZ. I wonder if she is getting more than 40% from him for those. She acts just like a sociopath who is rationalizing her behavior with the "good" she is doing despite her manipulative, and often destructive results.

Return to “News Articles”