Cozette and Sir Robert's Humble Apologies to Our Surrounding

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Cozette and Sir Robert's Humble Apologies to Our Surrounding

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

This post was temporarily lost during our recent forum upgrade.
The EMF team.

On behalf of Sir Robert Jones, deceased May 14, 2010, and myself, Cozette Fyrst, owners of New Dynamic Transport and former dealers of alkaline water machines, we would like to give our deepest apologies to our surrounding communities for advertising and promoting alkaline water machines without doing extensive research. Due to our lack of research we did not know until well after drinking, giving and promoting the alkaline water that you should: - - Not take medications with alkaline water. - - Consult with a physician before drinking alkaline water if you have: - - Chronic disease - - A dysfunctional liver or intestines - - Are currently under medical treatment - - Not drink alkaline water if you have achlorchydria (low or absent gastric acid) - - Consult with a physician before using acidic water if you have: - - Sensitive skin - - Allergies I am very sad to say that due to the lack of research into the effects alkaline water can have with medication, my beloved father, Sir Robert Dean Jones Jr., and other beautiful souls in this wonderful community have passed on. Let us as a community take this as a lesson about promoting and advertising products that promise miraculous healings, as well as nutritional supplements. Above all, make sure you know all the facts about what you are selling and giving to your loved ones. We dedicate this article in loving memory of Alison (godmother), Richard (uncle), Bible Jim, and all the beautiful souls unspoken for.
You are all greatly missed.[/quote:f8a428acdc] MastersConnection Web Link….. -Cozette and Sir Robert's Humble Apologies to Our Surrounding Communities- http://www.mastersconnection.com/index. ... sir-robert (DEAD LINK- no disrespect intended)
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Re: Cozette and Sir Robert's Humble Apologies to Our Surroun

The EMF team.

in the end roberts entusiasm dident let him live for 200 years dident give him a healthy body. gave him lots of money. still he dident surpass the human condition. ramtha dident warn him about the alkaline water? what twisted arguments did ramtha have for his death?

ex
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

The EMF team.

This one really blue my mind it must be said. I'm sure there is a greater 'entity' who also backed everything that was said about alkaline water! Does this mean that JZ/R will also admit that she was wrong!?! Pffft! My heart really does go out to the family who have realized that their mistakes have been so costly. The guilt must be horrendous. Or will it be justified that the people who chose to drink the water created that reality for themselves? Certainly makes the notion of creating the RSE experience for oneself a bit less appealing, or so I hope.
Let us as a community take this as a lesson about promoting and advertising products that promise miraculous healings, as well as nutritional supplements
That's all well and good, but said community is still going to be taking the medical advice of an imaginary friend aren't they? Sigh. I'm so glad I never took any of Rambles medical advice! I'm very concerned that I have a friend who takes every supplement offered by anyone with anything to do with the school - longing for the day that she says goodbye to that crock. :sad:

Appealing
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

EMFWebmaster wrote:Again,
where is that danged emoticon I'm searching for?!?! I need to create one of me being sick, because this is how I feel.
Is this it?
You're welcome! :lol:
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Perfect! It sums up the whole situation nicely!!!! Well found Sad G!
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

So laughing at the emoticon!! :twisted:
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Perfect! :lol: :lol:

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Oh and BTW mods, that was my original post that you were wondering about. Sorry if it caused any offense!

Appealing
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Oh and BTW mods, that was my original post that you were wondering about. Sorry if it caused any offense!
Hi Appealing, absolutely no offense.
Its just that for some of the recovered posts we lost posters names..... :oops:
Thanks for letting us know,

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I remember hearing JZ on stage

who spoke to Sir Robert AFTER HE DIED,

and he confessed to her how he died, by this water machines and he feels bad and wants everyone to know he is sorry for selling these. And not to buy one.

Did you guys get that?

Return to “News Articles”