Manhunt for RSE cult couple Phillipe Neniere and Agnis Jarde

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Hotdog

Manhunt for RSE cult couple Phillipe Neniere and Agnis Jarde

Unread post by Hotdog »

I picked up the Weekend Argus (a South African newspaper) today with the following article as the front page headline...

January 16 2011 at 07:27am
By Helen Bamford

A French couple being evicted from a Sutherland farm allegedly shot dead a policeman, wounded another, then chased a third policeman and the farmer’s sons in a bakkie through the bush for four kilometres. The couple, heavily armed, slender, and believed to be wearing khaki or camouflage, have fled on foot into the hills.

Two helicopters, police trackers and a large police ground crew are searching for them.

Philippe and Agnis Neniere are believed to be survival experts. They are said to belong to the Ramtha School of Enlightenment, a cult started in 1988 in rural Yelm, Washington State in the US. The couple – he in his 60s and she in her 50s – had lived on the farm Hardie about 35km from Sutherland for 12 years but were being evicted by owner Gerhardus du Plessis because of their bizarre behaviour.

The dramatic confrontation happened on Friday when four policemen, accompanied by the farmer’s sons, Cobus and Jaen du Plessis, went to the farmhouse to find out whether the Nenieres had illegal weapons before evicting them. Du Plessis said the police went into the house. “When they came out Philippe asked us why we were there and said he was shocked that the police were taking his weapons. “But it was relaxed, as if we were all standing around at a braai. Philippe then leaned over against my brother’s vehicle and when he straightened up he had a handgun. “He shot the police officer standing between me and my brother. He then leaned over and shot him again, in the head.” Student constable Jacob Boleme, 27, died instantly. The brothers and three other policeman turned to flee, and Warrant Officer Glenwall du Toit, 42, was shot in the back.

Neniere’s wife also allegedly fired shots from the house, said police. Neniere grabbed his confiscated weapons and shot the tyres of the other vehicles before he and his wife took off in Jaen’s bakkie after the unarmed survivors.

“Luckily we know the farm and managed to call people in town, but we had to trek nearly 18km to a main road before we were picked up.”

The couple shot up Jaen’s bakkie and took off into the hills on foot with guns and ammunition.

He said his father had met Neniere about 12 years ago, when Neniere had been looking for a place to stay. “He told us he was a medical doctor and his wife said she had been in advertising. They had lived in Cape Town for a while but had wanted a quiet life in the Karoo.” Du Plessis said his father had allowed them to move on to the farm to stay in their grandfather’s house to keep an eye on things when they weren’t there. “In the beginning we were friends. We’d go and have supper with them and they would come and have supper with us.”

But in the past two years the couple had become reclusive.

“Philippe said they wanted to drop off the grid and study quantum physics. They were involved with the Ramtha School of Enlightenment.” Du Plessis said the couple had been quite paranoid about the end of the world. “They also believed that they would have to fend for themselves and survive in the bush.”

Du Plessis said that last year communication between their family and the Nenieres had ended. “They wouldn’t open the door and even closed their windows when we were on the farm. I suggested to my dad it would be best if they left. We were happy to help them out financially.”

In August his father gave the couple verbal notice to leave by December, but they ignored this. “On Thursday night they became threatening to my father’s wife Margie over the phone. We were concerned they had weapons in the house because they had previously asked if they could use the safe. This is why we asked the police for help.”

He said when he returned to the farmhouse after the shooting, police told him they had found medical supplies, emergency packs, survival field guides and notes on the Ramtha School of Enlightenment.

“Now we just want them to be caught,” he said, referring to the police hunt for the couple.

Police spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Hendrik Swart said they were investigating a case of murder, attempted murder, theft of a vehicle and the illegal possession of arms and ammunition.

The couple were still believed to be on the farm or in the vicinity.

The injured officer, Glenwall Du Toit, had been taken to a hospital in Cape Town, where his condition was described as serious.

Jurg Wagener, owner of the Kambrokind Guest House, who runs nightly stargazing sessions, said the shooting was the talk of the town. “It’s shocking and most unusual for Sutherland.” He described the French couple as private people. “They kept a very low profile. I can’t ever recall seeing them in town.” Wagener said Sutherland was the type of place where you could leave your car keys in the ignition when you went into a shop.

According to website reports, the Ramtha cult was started by an American called Judy Knight who claims that Ramtha, a 35 000-year old disembodied entity from an ancient civilisation, “channels” through her. Knight also claims to be able to link ancient wisdom and the power of consciousness with the latest discoveries in science. She travels around the world, including to South Africa. A further controversial issue regarding Ramtha’s teachings involves the so-called end times, which are linked to a belief that the Mayan civilization predicted the world would end in 2012. Some of the cult’s students believe that they can obtain powers to raise the dead, freeze a rocket in mid-air, make gold appear out of thin air, and predict the future.

helen.bamford@inl.co.za - Weekend Argus

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/ ... -1.1012419
ex

Re: Manhunt for cult couple

Unread post by ex »

thanks for this article.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

A horrible and heartbreaking tragedy that JZ Knight/RSE played no small part.
RSE students are told to arm themselves and build underground bunkers to protect themselves for the predicted end of civilization scenario of 2012.
What the hell does JZ Knight/ramtha think is going to happen in the frightened and paranoiac mindset of RSE students
once they take seriously the RSE anti government alien conspiracy rhetoric loaded with the constant seeding of mistrust towards family, friends and society at large?
And all for what? An effective RSE marketing tool and strategy to feed JZ Knights insatiable greed and need to control the lives of others while claiming "and getting" protection underthe "freedom of religion' rights in the USA!!!!
The inevitable side-stepping of criticism by JZ knight will be to brush off all responsibility with comments such as....
"they were mentally unstable before joining RSE!
I hope with all my heart that Philippe and Agnis Neniere surrender peacefully before more innocent lives are lost.

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Hotdog

Unread post by Hotdog »

Just as concerning, if not more so, is that of the countless others involved in this bullsh#t, who's lives, sanity, family, friends, businesses, staff, relatives, etc, etc are all in jeopardy, affected (and effected) by this, another cliched organisation that has 'successfully' hopped on the New Age bandwagon.
ex

Unread post by ex »

all rse students got the 'advise' to get weapons and to learn how to use them. at least when i was at rse. there were big concerns how society slides in extreme conditions in the days to come. since rse presents them self as conforming to law to the outside the reaction of non rse people is mostly a unbelieving of reports. people who try to give this knowledge to the public facing to be called hysterical,mental unstable or simply interpretating it all wrong. also the government will knock on their doors and rob their cans which they had to bury in ditches that they cant be found by outsiders and their government. so make no mistake all this older ladys and gentlemans who r your nice neighbors have orders to shoot in the days to come. the owners of that ranch in s africa who gave them home and shelter were expendable. rse students replace their morals with the morals of an antiquated made up tyrant . jz puts her philosophy out there so she should feel responsible for murders and suicides. she takes credit for bettering the world. i hope she understands her failure too.
enlightenmypocket

Unread post by enlightenmypocket »

An update to the story:
http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/articl ... or-killers (DEAD LINK)

just grateful I eventually got away from the ramsters in my life.
Hotdog

Unread post by Hotdog »

Here's RSE response to the death they've perpetuated....

Response from Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment Founder JZ Knight
to the shooting in South Africa

In response to the shooting in South Africa, the alleged couple Philippe and Agnis Neniere last attended Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment (RSE) in Johannesburg seven years ago. Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment has had absolutely no contact with the Neniere’s in years and for some to link the two is preposterous. In fact, at the time of their enrollment in RSE (1997-January of 2004), the couple were registered as “Philippe Pierre Meniere” and “Agnes Jeanne Jardel-Meniere.”

RSE was established in 1988 in Yelm, Washington, USA. This School does not condone violence in any form and advises students worldwide to obey the laws of their jurisdiction. RSE is not a survival doomsday cult. The fundamental precepts taught at the School emphasize the sacredness of human life. The choices made by the Neniere’s do not reflect an understanding of the school’s philosophy. They chose an action disrespectful of their neighbors and a wonton disregard for human life in handling their issues.

RSE’s Founder JZ Knight said, “Upon hearing of the tragic news in South Africa, I am joined by the entire Ramtha School of Enlightenment in sending condolences to those victimized by the current events. To use violence to defend one’s stance has severe consequences, as opposed to handling grievances through the laws of the land. We support local authorities to prosecute the alleged murderers. We hope this crime will be solved quickly. We are disheartened at the loss of any life and share grief with the families of those involved. This unfortunate atrocity affects us all and many lives will be impacted because of these horrific events. We are deeply saddened by all that has happened.”

Press contact for Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment:

Liam Collopy
Executive Vice President
LCO - Levine Communications Office
1180 S. Beverly Dr. Third Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90035
E: lcollopy@LCOonline.com
T: 310.300.0950 x 232
F: 310.300.0951
http://www.LCOonline.com

1. I don't think a person's name defines who they are or their actions. The fact that their names were different when they registered for RSE is completely irrelevant.

2. RSE might not condone violence but it certainly uses it as a threat that students are likely to face in the days to come/that are here, etc. With RSE's fear mongering about the 'end times', is it surprising these people took on an 'us vs. them' mentality when they felt they were 'cornered' and which likely came from paranoia largely induced by RSE?!

3. "RSE is not a survival doomsday cult". No, not officially, that's just used as plan-B. Just in case the students don't fall for the intellectual stuff, we introduce the age-old element of fear and create scenarios for which only we have the solution.

4. ..."the Neniere’s do not reflect an understanding of the school’s philosophy". It seems the Neniere's where an example of where plan-B seemed to have paid off in that they literally bought into it until they ran out of money, which is fine of course because that's really what it's all about. In accordance with plan-b it seems like they had prepared very well according to RSE's recommendations - an under ground bunker, food storage, medical supplies, etc.

5. "an action disrespectful of their neighbors", lets just call a spade a spade shall we - they killed someone and attempted to kill others. Most people, and most murderers, don't build underground bunkers, run around in khaki military garb, store food, want to drop off the grid and study quantum physics - I think it's safe to say that RSE had a hand in f*cking up these people's sense of reality to the point where they committed murder.

6. The quote from JZ Knight is a complete load of rubbish. In fact, the PR company probably spat that out within minutes of hearing the news. What the statement is actually saying is...This is a nightmare for us, thank God we can afford to pay a PR company to manage our crisis communications. Thank God these people weren't active members and we've already sold loads of products to them before they started killing people, so we can just fob them off as looneys. We were so clever to have created a plan-b to suck people in too as well, because the intellectuals will see the Neniere's as looney and the stupid people will see their story as part of the development of the 'end times'. Either way we don't lose and at the very least its good for business as it perpetuates the plan-b's fear.

RSE is like any cult/organisation/religion, they provide the solutions to your problems and if you stick with them you'll be saved/go to heaven/see the dawn of a new age, etc, etc - take your pick. In reality it is destroying the lives of good people and those around them. Wake up people, you're only a sheep until you join a flock! Be your own person and know thy self.
ex

Unread post by ex »

its always fascinating to read official statements from rse lawyers or here a press release and compare it to the slogans spread by jzr on stage. i diden't know that rse is such a well meaning institution hardly recognizable by me a former customer. i saw this before you get droped like a hot potato if you r not a paying customer anymore. this couple did exactly whats told in rse. spend all theire money waiting that the days to come releeve them from theire responsibilities.
ex

Unread post by ex »

a other thing: this couple were enrolled over 6 years and misinterpreted the teachings? nobody took notice of some crazy behavior? guess they diden't stick out of the crowed.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you for posting ex, enlightenmypocket Hotdog
JZ Knight.....
The fundamental precepts taught at the School emphasize the sacredness of human life. The choices made by the Neniere’s do not reflect an understanding of the school’s philosophy.
Then please explain JZ Knight these quotes taken verbatem from what you considerd to be your RSE Bible!
-Ramtha - The White Book.
Ramtha Quotes: The White Book Pages 173 - 175
Link..
The White Book - Google Books
http://books.google.com/books?id=gz78a6 ... e.&f=false

JZKnight/Ramtha: The only laws that exist are those that you create to be effective in your life.

JZKnight/Ramtha: Now, master, do tell me what you think evil is. What is your understanding of bad?
Student: Well, I would say that it's the opposite of good. But mostly what I think evil is, is harming another person.
JZKnight/Ramtha: Indeed? Why is that evil?
Student: Well, for example, if someone harmed my daughter, its evil because, let's say, she might die.
JZKnight/Ramtha That is your judgment of evil. But what is evil about dying?
Student: So you don't even think that killing someone is evil?
JZKnight/Ramtha: That is correct, because I have not limited myself by believing in the ending of any one thing,
for nothing is ever destroyed — ever. So if an entity dies, what is the loss in death?

JZKnight/Ramtha: The Father, in his Isness and eternalness of ongoing life, has not created any one thing greater than himself that could disturb the guarantee of all existence.
What the Father created, master, nothing can put under; it will eternally live. So your child would not have been destroyed, because nothing can destroy the life of God.

Student: So you're saying that even murder is not wrong or evil?
JZKnight/Ramtha: That is correct.

JZKnight/Ramtha: And I wish you to understand that one who participates with the slayer in his expression is nor the victim of the slayer, for he has contemplated the possibility of perhaps being burned, or cleaved in two, or molested. And because he had contemplated it and it is fearsome, he has drawn it right to his doorstep.
Thus the one who needs to molest and the one who needs to he molested — because he needs to understand it — are brought together for the experience.

RAMTHA
THE WHITE BOOK Copyright 1999, 2001, 2004 JZ Knight
P.O. Box 1210
Yelm. Washington 98S97
8003.47.0439 http://www.ramtha.com
http://www.jzkpubishing.com
JZ Knight....
Please directly offer your help to the South African police to convince Philippe and Agnis Neniere to surrender peacefully
before more innocent lives are lost.

David.
enlightenmypocket

Unread post by enlightenmypocket »

Phillipe Neniere and Agnis Jardel have been found dead - There seems to be some confusion over whether they committed suicide or were shot by police.

Whether or not they had pre-existing mental disorders, I believe their actions can directly be attributed to the teachings of the 'school'.

http://www.ewn.co.za/articleprog.aspx?id=57553 (DEAD LINK)

Police to confirm whether bodies are those of French couple
Graeme Raubenheimer | 1 Hour Ago

Police in Sutherland on Thursday confirmed they have recovered two bodies believed to be that of a French couple wanted for a murder on a farm near the town.

While post-mortems have not been completed, it is believed the bodies are those of 60-year-old Phillipe Neniere and 55-year-old Agnis Jardel.

The fugitives allegedly shot dead a police officer and wounded another last week, when they violently fought efforts to evict them.

The police’s Hendrik Swart said it is not clear whether the pair may have committed suicide.

“There are wounds to the bodies of the people so it might be they have been shot. That will form part of our investigation to determine exactly the cause of death,” he said.

A mid-morning press conference in the town was reportedly interrupted after police were told that the couple had been spotted.

Rapport newspaper’s Morné van Rooyen said, “The breakthrough came after members of the community tipped-off officers."

"Police used heat and motion detection devices while flying over the area in a helicopter,” he added.

(Edited by Lindiwe Mlandu)

http://www.ewn.co.za/articleprog.aspx?id=57568
French consulate mum on fugitive couple
Malungelo Booi | 46 Minutes Ago

The French Consulate on Thursday afternoon said it was awaiting a report from South African authorities before commenting on the deaths of two fugitives in Sutherland.

Two bodies were found on a farm near the town with several gunshot wounds.

The deceased are believed to be French citizens 60-year-old Phillipe Neniere and 55-year-old Agnis Jardel.

They were on the run for almost a week after allegedly shooting dead an officer while fighting attempts to evict them last Friday.

Embassy spokesperson Eric Bosc said, “We are not to speak about that because at the moment it’s an internal affair. South African police have to do their job.”

Speaking from Sutherland, Rapport newspaper’s Morné van Rooyen said, “Police reportedly threw a stun grenade into the farm house. When the Rapport photographer arrived on the scene he saw police storming the property."

"He also claims he heard a woman’s screams followed by a series of gun shots,” he added.
hidesert

Unread post by hidesert »

Unbelievable and sorrowful.
Hey David, do you think the reporters at the associated press, the guardian, ewn and other publications covering the story would be interested in the quotes from the white book?
ex

Unread post by ex »

thats a very sad ending. hope this brings world wide attention to the dark side of rse. the press release is such a lye. it shows the big grade of dissociation jz and her staff is in. thanks for the quote out of the ramster bible. i heard several times how proud jzr is on her warrior side and how she wilded the sword to kill on the battlefields of her fantasies. never got the idea that someone will live up them? in an audience i heard her stating:' i would have chopped your head off in my times'. how far has someone to go before they get prosecuted. i bet jz will not show up in south africa anymore. please resend the letters to the autoreties again.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

I would not wish their fate on anyone, even though they killed somebody.
I am trying to believe that they were not typical of RSE followers, and that most students would not go to such extremes unless faced with a life or death situation.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Once this couple had decided to believe the Ramtha teaching that anyone who threatened the 'sovereignty' of a Ramster was expendable, and acted upon it, then they had pretty much signed their own death warrants - especially as they took to the hills fully armed and obviously dangerous.

Will other Ramsters interpret this teaching the same way, Lost, after being urged to arm themselves? I am very much afraid that some might. These people have been indoctrinated and can longer think for themselves, or apply their own logic, or bring more healthy ethical thinking to bear. No, I am absolutely not referring to every Ramster, but there are very real dangers here.

W.E.
ex

Unread post by ex »

their standard is for shure no overall ramsterpicture. but it is not a singel without comparison event. there r suicides around yelm which diden't got conected to rse even so there were alcohol and prosac abuse conected to it. around yelm there r people who overstayed their welcome with friends and have no place to stay. hopfuly their r no sleeping bombs. what the newspaper reports is sadly very common. being enrolled for 6 years so they were not people who had their wits to get out in time. followed the teachings:bought food storage,weapons.were lovely social people in the beginning. they got odd so that they they got unwelcome to their christian friends. the police present might have bin the last thing which drove them over the edge. what they experienced before we might never know. sadly it happened at all. luckily for jz in a faraway country.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
This is to respond to Hidesert about sending the white Book quotes to the news papers.
To let everyone we have been in touch by email the last 4 days with one of the owner son of the farm Cobus Du Plessis sending him information, he told us that they were looking at our site, and also have been in contact with Helen Bamford from the first article posted on here, this morning I was on the phone with her for over 30 minutes giving her my inside and my understanding of Rse . And to respond the hidesert yes we have sent her in an email the whole post taken from the White Book that David had posted on here.
I would like to say something here hoping no one will take it personally. It is very frustrating and disappointing for us to see that even though many have seen, experience and known what RSE is all about, not many are willing to get involve, all it would take to get more done is to start talking to anyone who want to hear about this cult and cults in general including be willing to talk to news organizations. How many people have left RSE after figuring out that JZ is a fraud and Ramtha do not exist and have chosen to go on with their life not really looking back. That is one of the problems! not many want to get involve, here at EMF we are a few struggling to spread the word, and facing many challenges like this personal one, even though our wife’s are supporting us they also would like for us to not care or worry so much or spend so much time on this looking like a losing battle. David like myself cannot just walk away from this we just can’t, like I said before if we don’t do it who will? The old saying is very true here. All it take for bad men to succeed is for Good men to do nothing . I think even though thousands of students have left RSE as far as I am concern they still are walking true life with their Blinders on. We cannot do any nothing about this tragedy but maybe we can help prevent some future one, keeping in mind that the work is hard an many time frustrating ,where the pay is none existent and they only reward you may never know is to look you self in the mirror knowing that you have done the very best you can do. That being say I understand very well everyone hesitation even to consider taking on such a challenge.
Good night everyone
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
ex

Unread post by ex »

you r wrong. you guys make a difference. sadly it will take a catastrophe like this in yelm before it hits rse . emf has a link on wikipedia. it shows up on the second? side of my search. so people who do research find not only rse bla bla.most of the filmcritics figeurt out the what the f... movie. and as jo mentioned you cant help everybody. in the meantime emf showed some real muskels. only the future will show the real impact. rse goes world wide with this will goes rse critic too.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

Ramtha's School of Enlightenment Responds to South African Tragedy
police yesterday JZ Knight founder of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment .... eighteenmonth research project on JZ Knight Ramtha and the students of the ...
http://www.euroinvestor.co.uk/news/stor ... d=11547448

Dear JZ Knight..
Your recent PR attempts to intimidate the international press with your PR statement:
- After 1992, journalists could be held libel for calling the school a
cult following a Superior Court ruling that provided a legal precedent,
ruling that RSE is not a cult:
Demonstrates that you are indeed a Cult leader and your RSE for profit Corporation is indeed a destructive Cult masquerading as a religion.
You forget to include this in your press release:
JZ Knight loses defamation lawsuit against the AARP for calling RSE a CULT
J.Z. Knight v. American Association of Retired Persons, Thurston Co. (Wash. Superior Court).
In 1995, the channeler of “Ramtha“ sued the AARP for defamation arising from an article in Modern Maturity magazine on cults.
Obtained summary judgment dismissing all of plaintiff's claims.
Plaintiff admitted that she was a public figure.
She was unable to show that any statement was publicized with actual malice.
No appeal was taken.

K&L Gates : Professionals : Stephen A. Smith
http://www.klgates.com/professionals/de ... ional=3717
The international press will not be so easily intimidated and fooled by you as with the Yelm NV Newspaper!
Felicitas

Unread post by Felicitas »

Hi everyone,

In addition to David's post with the Ramtha quotes from the white book, I would like to add that in the 1999 hardcover edition (published by JZK, Inc) of the white book these quotes can be found on pages 135-136.
So, not finding the quotes on the pages David mentioned does not mean that they aren't there. Apparently they're just located on different pages in the various editions of this book.
the future is unwritten
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
Here is an article where RSE is saying that they are not preparing for 2012.

Does RSE believe that the world will end in 2012? No. RSE is already making administrative plans for its school curriculum for 2013 and 2014

Ramtha school disowns French couple
January 21 2011 at 11:47am

Comment on this story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAPE TIMES

A picture of French couple Philippe Meniere and Angis Jardel, taken in Sutherland at a function about 10 years ago. Photo: SAPS
Related Stories
Cult couple’s hide-and-seek game ends
Even in death, Doomsday couple a mystery
Doomsday couple’s final stand
The Ramtha School of Enlightenment has denied being a survivalist cult and distanced itself from a French couple who killed a policeman and wounded another, and were then shot dead by police.

A spokeswoman for the school, based in the US, said on Friday: “Upon hearing the news that the fugitives had died in a shoot-out with police yesterday, JZ Knight, founder of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE) expressed a mixture of relief and sadness.”
She expressed condolences to the family of Constable Jacob Boleme, 27, who was shot dead, and Warrant Officer Glenwall du Toit, 42, who was wounded when police arrived at the farm the couple lived on near Sutherland, in the Karoo, last Friday.
Knight said according to reports, Philippe Meniére and Agnes Jardel had thought the world was ending for decades and had been involved in a survival academy and with Nostradamus prophecies since the late 1980s and belonged to the RSE.
The school said the couple had attended a survival combat and tactics academy 23 years ago, long before they ever attended RSE and that “those tactics have never been part of the RSE curriculum”.
They then attended several RSE courses between 1999 and 2004. RSE has had no contact with them since they attended a seminar in 2004.

“As reported by the du Plessis family (whose farm they lived on), the change in their behaviour happened only within the last year or two, so their recent actions are unrelated to RSE or its teachings.”
She said Knight had never met the couple and the school did not condone violence “in any form”.
Responding to the reports that the couple stole food, she said the school also deplored theft.
“The fundamental precepts taught at the school emphasise the sacredness of human life. The choices made by the couple do not reflect an understanding of the school's philosophy.”
Students call themselves “sovereignists” and have been taught to be prepared for anything, to be able to provide and care for themselves and their families.
“A sovereign person is able to support their life without gambling on banks, the stock market, or paper investments. I am very proud of this culture of RSE and that our students have heard this message from Ramtha for over 25 years.”
Ramtha is, according to the statement, 35 000 years old and channelled through the body of JZ Knight.

Several references to scientific studies showing physiological changes in Knight during the channelling, were provided.
The school said it had been making predictions of Earth changes for decades and taught people how to provide for themselves and their families.
But it didn’t, as reported, believe the world is going to end in 2012.
“Does RSE believe that the world will end in 2012? No. RSE is already making administrative plans for its school curriculum for 2013 and 2014.”
All it does is teach students to prepare for unexpected changes and this could be related to the weather, terrorism or financial chaos.
“The emphasis is not on the end of the world, but rather on becoming self-reliant so that in any emergency you can be an asset to your family and community, rather than a liability.”
The school also wanted it known that it was not a cult, which is supported by a US court ruling.

Last Friday police went to the farmhouse where Meniére and Jardel had been living for the past few years, after the owner reported they had weapons. After the first shootout the couple went on the run. They were apparently shot dead at a second house on the farm on Thursday, although their identities have not been officially confirmed yet. - Sapa

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/ ... -1.1015135
Felicitas

Unread post by Felicitas »

Thanks Oldone.
Well, the statement from RSE that RSE does not believe the world will end in 2012 is a lie. JZ/Ramtha has been going on for years about severe, radical changes coming around that time: earth changes in the form of huge floods and superstorms, the collapse of the financial system, wars and ensuing chaos, in which millions are going to die (except for those who stay in Yelm..). That's why students are told to prepare and become 'sovereign' (by building underground shelters and stockpiling food).
Of course, RSE spokespeople will now turn this into a play of words and say that JZ/Ramtha never said the world would end (as in stop existing), but merely pointed out the possibility of severe changes. This twisting of words that has already begun makes me sick.

And yeah, sure RSE is already making administrative plans for 2013 and 2014: as with all catastrophes predicted by JZ/Ramtha over the years, they know that it's all BS. When 2013 comes and the predictions have not come true, RSE will simply sell that to its students as further proof of the so-called power of Ramtha's teachings: 'see, we focused and changed the timeline' or somesuch crap. And the money will keep rolling in. :sad:
the future is unwritten
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone

I am wondering if the students are aware of those statement,and also did JZ in her Dog and Pony show as her 7' imaginary friend from the imaginary land of Mu Las Chirstmas has told them that the Buffon was not coming back next year.
Oldone
ex

Unread post by ex »

like rse twists the truth until it fills every purpose. the followers minds will twist it as its fits and in-cooperates this info in their world view. since nobody than rse has access to the tapes everything else get dismissed as hersay. i wish that rse students would realize that what they hear behind closed doors is exactly: hearsay copied and twisted to haul in money. the teachings will shift may this make some people wake up. jz knight might have not fired a gun but her students did having not the financial means to attend events diden't relieve them out of rse-student relationship as jz proofs trough claiming, how many people walked through the doors of rse, and of course get counted as students if it fits the bill. in eastern philosophies which jzr claim to be influenced the conduct between guru [teacher] and desiple [studend] is clearly regulated. yes the guru can take any pay what he sees fit his efords [thats the part jzr like] but he is fully responsible for the students.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

good points ex..
I read the recent article too.
"no, we are not a cult." :roll: because J Gordon Melton, RSE's onetime resident scholar, said there are no such things as cults :roll: [he really did once on tv!]

I'm reading a new book "Charles Manson Now" by a male Canadian psych nurse (Marlin Marynick) who got to know him, "Charlie," over the past 4-5 years visiting Manson at Corcoran prison in Calif. Very readable and a new slant on an overwrought sensational topic.

I'll be reviewing the book for ICSA but i found it interesting that the nurse does not believe that "mind control" or brainwashing influenced the crimes. He indicates it was more of a drug deal gone awry. I will address that in my review as cult and brainwashing are so misunderstood and vague in formal definition that nearly any creepy fringe devotional sect or activity with a charismatic, manipulative, self-centered core can say,
no, we do not brainwash and we are not a cult!
It is kind of like a human being, more specifically an evangelical fundamentalist saying, "No, I am not an ape."

Our monkey minds have a way of playing with words ;-)
ex

Unread post by ex »

ex

Unread post by ex »

sadly jz could keep her name out of the press on a bigger level. newspapers already 'correct' the rse involvement. a interesting thing for me to hear how does rse operates abroad. how does the ramster scene works in south africa and europe.
hidesert

Unread post by hidesert »

The thing about this couple that I cannot help but think (and this is not meant to be offensive) is that the couple seem to have started out as many of students of RSE may have. They attended in the school for 6? years (and many of us know how 6 years in the school could "reorganize" in people's thought processes), by reports were a likeable couple then became more fixated "on the third eye" and probably other teachings of RSE. They became more reclusive and had less money which is why they probably didn't attend anymore. Does any of this seem familiar and applicable to current Ramsters behaviors? Unfortunately, it seems highly likely to me. I know some that would behave in the same manner if caught in the same circumstances because they were encouraged by their "teacher" to do so. Unfortunate and disturbing.
This web site has a huge impact on increasing people's awareness of RSE and other cults. It is a tremendous resource. Thank you David and administrators for your work and energy. Words cannot adequately express nor measure my appreciation.
ex

Unread post by ex »

http://www.wallstreet-online.de/nachric ... an-tragedy
i hope all current rse students read this and challenge ramtha if he says otherwise. especialy the 2012 no doomsday part. if its not true that many have theire weopons and will not use them they should bring it to the ranch and throw it into the bins were the cellphones went.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Insider lifts lid on ‘deep paranoia’

Insider lifts lid on ‘deep paranoia’Independent Online

South African online news
January 22 2011 at 11:24am
By Helen Bamford
AFP
Judy Zebra Knight started the Ramtha School of Enlightenment, which has attacted celebrities, such as actress Salma Hayek.
American Judy Zebra Knight, the woman who started the Ramtha School of Enightenment, is smart, super-wealthy, lives in a huge French chateau-style home and persuades her followers to part with their money before the end of days.

Members are urged to build underground bunkers and stockpile food and weapons to prepare for a global catastrophe – even the end of the world.
This is according to a former member who spent seven years in Yelm in the US, where Knight runs her school, purportedly guided by the spirit of Ramtha, a 35 000-year-old disembodied entity from an ancient civilisation, who first appeared to her in the kitchen of her husband’s trailer in Tacoma.
Robair Barbeau, 64, of Las Vegas, who spent seven years in Yelm, described the Ramtha School of Enlightenment – whose members included slain French fugitive couple Philippe Pierre Meniere, 60, and Agnes Jeanne Jardel, 55 – as a “mind and soul-raping cult”.
He and former member David McCarthy, who still lives in Yelm, have formed a group called Life After Ramtha School of Enlightenment, or Larse, to warn people of what they believe are brainwashing and cult-like activities.
Hollywood actresses Salma Hayek, Shirley MacLaine and Linda Evans have been linked to Knight.

Barbeau told the Saturday Star that he and his wife had joined Ramtha in 1981.
“We sold all our possessions to go and prepare for the end.”
He said he personally built more than 40 underground bunkers. Some of the wealthier members spent anything from $100 000 to $1 million on the elaborate structures.
Barbeau said they were supposed to be secret, but everyone in Yelm knew about them.
He said Knight used fear to keep her “paying customers”.
“I had supplies for about three years – long-lasting food in airtight containers.”
Everyone stockpiled weapons “I’m not sure if people would go to the extent of shooting a policeman but they would definitely protect themselves.”

He said about 1 800 members lived near the school, paying about $1 000 a week to attend courses.
Barbeau described how Knight gathered her followers.
“First she attracts them with the carrot of spirituality, targeting those searching for answers about God, by also promising to teach them the secret of many things, including how to live 200 years.”
A South African who spent time in Yelm, but asked not to be identified, said many of the families in the rural town had bunkers in which they stored tins of lentils, beans and peas. They also had bicycles and kept guns. “These are apparently to ward off the starving hordes at Armageddon.
Members practised “deep focus and visualisation” to generate capacity to influence reality via their consciousness.
“Every sort of New Age lunacy is encouraged.”
“There is deep paranoia about government control. The idea is to lead a sovereign existence by being independent, but they are dependant on Knight.”
He said people came to “The School” to practise creating wealth – but most were impoverished.
The Ramtha School of Enlightenment has distanced itself from the couple and Knight said in a statement she had never met the couple.

“This school does not condone violence in any form… The choices made by the couple do not reflect an understanding of the school’s philosophy,” she said.
Knight said Ramtha students were not survivalists.
“We are sovereignists. We have always been taught to be prepared for anything, to be able to provide and care for ourselves and our families.
She said that the school was not a cult and that the couple had had no contact with them for more than seven years since they attended a seminar in Joburg in January 2004.

Web Link-
Insider lifts lid on ‘deep paranoia’ - Independent on Saturdayhttp://www.tios.co.za/insider-lifts-lid ... -1.1015474
Thank you to journalist Helen Bamford.
A Massive Thank You to EMF Moderator 'Oldone' Robair Barbeau :idea:

The EMF Team
David McCarthy
Site Admin

End of the world for French cult couple - Times LIVE

A US woman, JZ Knight, has claimed that Ramtha channels his wisdom through her;
she has persuaded thousands of people around the world to join the school.
Knight this week scrambled to distance herself from Meniere and Jardel,
saying they had had no contact with her school since 2004.
"To link the two is preposterous," she said. "RSE is not a survival doomsday cult."
But the school's website tells a different story.
Teachings from Ramtha on the site include:

"One should not live in the cities ... in the days to come not only are the plagues to run rampant ...
there will be murderers on the street who will rob your cupboards and slay you for only a sliver of bread";
"You should learn to plant seeds, grow and harvest your own food without chemicals,
and then prepare food storage for at least two years and more";
"You will find storms that unleash a violence that you have never seen before ...
seek dry ground, higher ground, away from that which is called the oceans"; and
"Put up food and become sovereign and have lots of water ...
work towards a point that regardless of what would happen with the world, you could continue to sustain yourself".
Times LIVE Link..
http://www.timeslive.co.za/sundaytimes/ ... ult-couple
Something RSE students must be struggling to understand..why is JZ Knight blatantly lying to the media?
Hopefully this tragic turn of events will be a wakeup call for many to stop and think..
what is JZ Knight and RSE really all about?

David.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Robair

A little off topic......
EMF moderator "oldone" a cornerstone of EMF since its inception is now posting under his real name Robair.
I know making such a choice is a huge step and not taken lightly but in doing so Robair can now speak with greater legitimacy with the media but also at the loss of personal privacy and the risk of alienating friendships with longtime RSE students.
thank you Robair..
for your unwaveriing support all these years :D

Dear recoverytofreedom and to all our new EMF posters.....
I believe each one of us holds a piece of the RSE puzzle that when shared on EMF brings a vital perspective in understanding and healing from the RSE abuse.
Thank you reaching out to help others.

David
David McCarthy
Site Admin

But the school's website tells a different story!!

JZ Knight/Ramtha 1986
"One should not live in the cities, for in the days to come not only are the plagues to run rampant, and not only shall it be in their water system, but when that which is called a drought comes forth, there will be murderers on the street who will rob your cupboards and slay you nigh for only a sliver of bread, for they are dangerous places indeed."
http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/Vol3/I ... er_01.html
—JZ Knight/ Ramtha April 2007
Europe Freezing
“When more of the melting water dumps into the Atlantic — cold, fresh water — it will cool down the warm current coming from the South and the current conveyor belt will stop. When it does, the ages of ice will return to Britain, to all of northern Europe, and it will freeze all the way down to the Pyrenees Mountains.”
RSE Yelm, April 14, 2007. Copyright © 2007 JZ Knight
http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/vol5/issue12/SP3.html
JZ Knight/Ramtha RSE 2007
“The Earth is going to shift on its axis three degrees at first, a small amount but a lot.
A three-degree axis shift is momentous. It is coming because of the melting of the icecaps.
And when are we going to see a shift? We will see a shift by the year 2010 — it is coming up — and that three-degree shift will happen strangely.”
http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/vol5/issue9/sp2a.html
JZ Knight: RSE May 2009
“The outlook for our world at the present time is bleak, at best, and even more so if you factor in 2012.
http://www.rse-newsletter.com/2010/05/j ... ot-of-hype
JZ Knight.. RSE 2011
"RSE is not a survival doomsday cult."
EMF viewer discretion advised! JZ Knight/Ramtha on climate change and its catastrophic results.
YouTube link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfGs-cA3E_M
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Robair's coming out post

To read and comment on Robair's "coming out post"
Pease View EMF topic link-
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1238
ex

Unread post by ex »

today i thought if jzr would be at least conclusive in one direction [towards the teachings or her students] i would have more respect for her. i hope many students read her' legal bla bla toward the world' to see how they r only temporary money bringer.
Mr. Wizard

Re: Manhunt for cult couple (inside the home)

Unread post by Mr. Wizard »

The latest on the Meniere's disaster. This was the result of the police investigation into the couple, who fled into the veld on January 14 after shooting dead police officer Jacob Boleme, soon after they handed over a bundle of illegal weapons. After being on the run for six days, they were killed in a shootout with police last Thursday.

It is silent in the farmhouse now. On the draining board in the kitchen are the clean dishes from the couple’s last meal, on the floor near the kitchen door are a pair of woman’s gumboots. In the bin are two empty tins - tuna and green beans - and two empty bottles, Oros and origanum.

The open kitchen cupboards show spices and teas, flour and peanut butter, and neatly stacked plates and cups. The drawers show rows of cutlery, piles of tea towels.

The old Aga stove doesn’t work but there’s a two-burner gas stove on top of it, and two folding chairs and a table with a plastic cloth provides a dining table.

On the face of it, the home of the couple who were wanted for murder and five counts of attempted murder, appears normal, if simple and spartan.

One room on the farm was filled with metal trunks and boxes of goods, from medical supplies and camping equipment to soap and tin foil. Picture: Michael Walker

AP
There are two “studies”, one with coloured pencils and drawing paper and stationery stacked in an organiser.

On the window sill are the sort of things one collects in the veld, pebbles, a few dried seeds, porcupine quills and also some sea shells.

The bedroom’s two imbuia wardrobes are filled with good quality, but outdated, clothes of linen and wool, cotton and silk. Many have labels that say “Made in France”, and there are well-known designers - Pierre Cardin and Carlo Visconti. They speak of the couple’s life in Paris, when Meniere, a medical doctor, worked for a pharmaceutical company, and Jardel worked in marketing.

In the bathroom the couple’s towels are pegged on a clothes horse to dry, and the open shelves carry the ordinary array of cotton buds and tissues, lipstick and toothpaste that one might find in any bathroom.

But walk into the room off the sitting room and there is nothing ordinary about what one sees there. It’s crammed with boxes and trunks filled with supplies.

There are five huge metal trunks filled with a variety of goods, from medical gear to soap and matches, from plaster of Paris to bandages and dressings.

A stethoscope and blood pressure cuff were among the trunks of medical supplies in a room on the farm, with matches and gas canisters. Picture: Michael Walker

AP
Against one wall there are 28 20-litre containers of paraffin and six 60-litre water containers. There are huge boxes each filled with gas canisters, paper towel, foil, washing powder and bandages, all in the manufacturers’ packaging as if they were bought wholesale.

There are sleeping bags and camping gear, candles, Sunlight soap and batteries. It looks as if the couple had stockpiled supplies to last them a long time.

This is in keeping with what followers of the Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment cult believe, that one must make provision to survive an end-of-the-world scenario.

But apart from that, there is no obvious evidence that the two were ardent followers of the cult.

Locals had said there was a poster in the farmhouse of Ramtha’s cult leader, JZ Knight, and a shrine, but if there were, they are gone and there is nothing to show the couple were members - no posters, no pamphlets, no books. In fact, there are no books at all in the house, just a collection of National Geographic magazines that have been tossed out of a box, the most recent dated 1998.

Jolene du Plessis, daughter-in-law of the farm owner, Gerhardus, believes police may have taken anything to do with the cult as part of their investigation. Northern Cape police spokesman Hendrick Swartz said on Thursday it was possible, although the investigation into their dealings was only “a secondary investigation, not our priority”.

In the second study a handwritten note lies on a chair: “You are my dreams of the future, We evolving and I lok (sic) this joining with you. Great treasure we found.”

The only sound in the room is the ticking of a clock that had been turned on its side in the investigation. The alarm is set for 5.30.

Through the window the sun beats down on the hardpacked earth outside and a small cluster of yellow plastic flowers marks the spot where Meniere gunned down the policeman.

A question many still ask is, what made two highly intelligent, well-educated, apparently peace-loving people, who came to Sutherland to escape “the system” and live with nature, turn into murderers and die fighting police to the death?

There are no easy answers.

Meanwhile former ANC MP, Pierre-Jean Gerber is making arrangements to bury the couple, saying they “deserve to be buried with dignity” and not as paupers.

Gerber said regardless of what they did, they were still human beings and he was more than happy to cover the costs of a proper burial.

“I don’t know anything about them besides what’s been said in the media and I don’t want to speculate on any of it but I don’t think that they should have an undignified funeral. A funeral is not that expensive, I have buried farm workers before when their families couldn’t afford it and I just thought the least I could do for the couple is give them a dignified funeral.”

Gerber said he made the offer since “no one else was prepared to do it” when the French embassy said they would not take responsibility for the burial. - Cape Times

Inside French couple’s simple home
January 28 2011 at 12:26pm
By Melanie Gosling

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/ ... -1.1018269
Mr. Wizard

Re: Manhunt for cult couple (from the Mastersconnection.com

Unread post by Mr. Wizard »

masters
Administrator

ExpertiseHelp Needed on South African FarmHELP NEEDED

Work on bio-dynamic farm in beautiful sunny South Africa. Work 20 hours per week in exchange for accommodation (sharing) and fruits of the farm such as milk, butter, cheese, yoghurt, cottage cheese, fruit and vegetables grown on the farm plus a small income for essentials.
Prepare for the days to come by working on a farm and having time to do the disciplines, grow vegetables, fish etc.

Drivers license imperative, sovereignty and impeccability are prerequisites
Contact Elizabeth on +27832267835 or
e-mail weleda@remove-this.global.co.za att. Chamilla Sanua
#2 2010-10-29 14:54:36
Nicolle1207

ExpertiseRe: Help Needed on South African FarmHi there

I am an ex-SAfrican living in the UK and would consider this post. Whereabouts are you and do you know if it is a safe place for the days to come?What is your elevation etc...
I have a 7 yr old boy who loves the outdoors , and our lifestyle is organic and alternative anyway. Are you an RSE student and are there other RSE students there?
Would you need me to have the official documents because Im not sure if I still have residence inSA...

To the Future
Nicolle, RSE student
It would be better to contact me bey email
lightheart@remove-this.inbox.com

Pages: 1
Index » Let's Make Connections » Help Needed on South African Farm

Contact Us Top
ex

Unread post by ex »

r this adds directly related to the menier couple or just to the south african ramtha scene? were r the de beers who live in yelm from ? also from sa?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you for the update Mr. Wizard.
Reporter Melanie Gosling
But apart from that, there is no obvious evidence that the two were ardent followers of the cult.
But there is.. staring the Northern Cape police and the IOL reporter right in the face!!!
For those unfamiliar with the RSE "teachings"...
Those cases of red wine are directly connected to the current RSE teachings!
JZ Knight/Ramtha advocates drinking red wine EVERY DAY as an essential ritual and adherence to the RSE teachings.
For the more advanced RSE events called "wine ceremonies" students are coerced by JZ Knight/Ramtha into getting absolutely drunk on red wine.

David.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
An empty gunsafe broken open by police in their search stands next to cases of wine and tinned food Picture Mic_.jpg
An empty gunsafe, broken open by police in their search, stands next to cases of wine and tinned food. Picture: Michael Walker
http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/ ... -1.1018269

View topic - RSE Rules and WINE CEREMONY POLICIES October 2001
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=384
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

The Ramtha school sent the policeman flowers as he lay recovering in a Cape Town hospital on Friday.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

??!!! Is this not the height of hypocrisy?

I'm just hoping that the police have indeed seized all the RSE related material and plan to investigate every stinking statement JZ has made!

Appealing
Hotdog

Re: Manhunt for RSE cult couple Phillipe Neniere and Agnis J

Unread post by Hotdog »

Greg Simmons' response to the shootings in SA. This was recorded on 31 January. Just fast forward about 14 mins in the first file to find the start.

http://702audioarchive.antfarm.co.za/DL ... 131_15.wma
http://702audioarchive.antfarm.co.za/DL ... 15_001.wma
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thanks for posting the links Hotdog
It’s obvious the interviewer Jenny Williams did little research into RSE to have asked such
dodge-able questions of Greg Simmons.
Greg’s claim that RSE does not teach “an end of the word scenario” is a blatant lie…

A caller mentioned a large pentagram painted on the wall in the cottage where Philippe and Agnis Neniere suffered violent deaths!
is recognizable and used by RSE students... taught by JZ Knight-Ramtha to be a powerful RSE symbol of protection!!!! :sad:

David
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

It physically disgusts me to listen to Greg lie like that. I think back to all the things I have heard him say, and the deep respect I once had for him vanished in that short audio recording. It was interesting to listen to him frame his answer so carefully as to not upset JZ, and to stay within that JZ dogma. He claims to have taught over 40 thousand people and yet the school claims 6000.............thats like carnival odds, and I still think 6000 is WAY too high. It was interesting also to hear the man who was in martial arts with the couple in the second audio bit, he just couldn't fathom them doing something like this.........yet here I sit, thousands of miles away not only knowing that they could do it but understanding why they did, it is soooo sad. It is so simple how that dogma of JZ's "if anyone threatens your sovereignty, you are justified in killing them" could lead directly to this tragedy. Anyone who was around there for any period of time has heard these words come out of JZ's mouth on more than one occasion.
ex

Unread post by ex »

i just listened to the interview. must be embarrassing lieing for your believes and your beloved school. god greg. so he knew the couple. .on the succession question he gave a good answer.the big ramtha archive will argue for whatever you want. of course you can lie to people who r nonbelievers.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone
Hey Greg I know you monitor this site, why don’t you do an interview with us?
I met lying DR Greg in 1983 in Yucca Valley I gave him a ride to LAX after the retreat he gave me the creeps then, he gave the creeps when I was in Yelm, and he still give me the creeps now, I never like him, What does Ramtha need a marketing director in the first place. What happened to Pavel ? Greg you finally won the battle and was able to get him out of there, now I understand that he has found another gimmick to promote somewhere in England, got to be pretty vicious to win that kind of battle. Now Robair that not nice to talk about Lying Dr Greg that way you are going to hurt his feelings . Anyway I was going to listen to the interview again to comment on it but I just can’t.
Robair
David McCarthy
Site Admin

lying DR Greg
I suspect the twisted reasoning behind "lying DR Greg" will be much the same as Betsy Chasse “director/producer of “What the Bleep movie"
matter-of-factly telling me that "it’s perfectly OK to present bogus science as fact so long as it gets people to think!!!" :shock:

David.
ex

Unread post by ex »

hi vanilla. hope you find this trough the orange sign. have you been aware of this story? has this been discussed at rse? or could jz repress this?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

When I brought it up, as soon it was in the news, people, close to Ramtha, said they heard of that a week ago prior, they were just hoping it died away with noone hearing about it.

Nobody knows about this. This never got out. I only know because I used to have Ramtha google alerts.

I am having problems posting. Keeps saying You cannot make another post so soon after your last. But its been many minutes. I have lost many replies because it wont let me post.
appealing

I don't think it would make a huge amount of difference even if it did get out. JZ would just say something like 'they are now dancing in the 23rd universe with the Ram' and would make it look like they were saints who were rewarded in the afterlife for doing what they did. Could then have a few more students maybe trying to get there too... :(

There really doesn't seem to be a situation that JZ can't put a spin on to make it go in her favour with the students there. I can only hope that more will see the true enlightenment of what a BS artist she is this year when still more of her predictions fail. I won't hold my breath.
:-?
Appealing.
ex

Unread post by ex »

thanks for answering. in this case it took her some lawyer and press releases to keep her name out of the international press. the interesting on this thing was the denial in front of the public. i know there is a ram spin for it too. but as a current student to hear her lawyers basically denning every aspect of the school: no doomsday,not a cult,do not expect miracles, should wake up more. thats why she put a lid on this. how important it was for her you can see she send her main manager out for damage control. thinking about gregs interview with the knowledge of the recent streaming leaves me speechless.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Vanilla
The reason for the time delay between post is to stop people to be able to flood the board with Rapid posts
David will reset it, we think that 5 minutes should be a reasonable time.
Robair
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ok Robair. It was longer than 5 though and I wasnt able to write to you either. I tried many many times. I even waited. I restarted computer too. It might have been my computer.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Vanilla
Yes the setting was high it was set at 12 minutes it is at 5 minutes now I think a more reasonable time
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello
Just came across this while surffing.

Nice now even the Russians are predicting.

http://current.com/news/93070052_us-meg ... ntists.htm
appealing

They didn't do so well then - the article was dated March 13... I'm thinking it is possible I missed news of a major cataclysmic shake up of the earth but not likely. IMO Ken Ring is a royal chump and so are these Russian Scientists. Yep, at the forefront...of idiocy. :roll:

Appealing

Return to “News Articles”