Mr. Wizard's News Gooooogloooo of the Day

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Mr. Wizard

Mr. Wizard's News Gooooogloooo of the Day

Unread post by Mr. Wizard »

Google these words.

Portland, Sauvie, Durham, Alien, End, World, Survivalist, Police

Another shooting involving an individual with a survivalist, anti-authoritarian mentality, who is consumed with thoughts of aliens and the impending end of the world.

Mr. Wizard
Felicitas

Re: Mr. Wizard's News Gooooogloooo of the Day

Unread post by Felicitas »

Hey Mr. Wizard, thanks for the heads-up. I am very curious to know whether this guy was influenced by anything besides a movie about an alien invasion... But for know I just hope that he doesn't harm any more people or himself.
the future is unwritten
ex

Unread post by ex »

just on sun i saw a girl doing neighbourhoodwalk? at veil. we disscussed how stupid it is not to wear not visible cloth walking at the street.anyone knows if camo pyjamas r a new fashon at rse?
ex

Unread post by ex »

[quote]But six months ago, he was moved to "inactive service" within the Sauvie Island Fire District for unspecified emotional problems. He started slipping deeper into a depression after a breakup, friends said, and entertained paranoid fantasies about being pursued by police.[/quote]
ex

Unread post by ex »

i just saw that i diden't write a post complete. on sunday i saw a person [not the shooter] walking along the road wearing a camouflage suit made out of fleece. this person made neighborhood walk .it caught my eye out of the reason i stated: that its not a good idea to walk along the road in poor visable cloth. now i read in the articlesabout the shooter that he wears selfmade camouflage pajamas made out of fleece. since there r several tailors around here for capes and other needs. i am still curious if this kind of clothe is maybe 'made in yelm' ?

Return to “News Articles”