Conspiracy theory fuel - Yelm water spat and Sally Paulsen

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Ockham

Conspiracy theory fuel - Yelm water spat and Sally Paulsen

Unread post by Ockham »

I read that Kight and RSE got involved in an embroilment in 2009 regarding the environmental impact of water use in Thurston county. If my understanding is right, Knight was trying to block a land developer with a maneuver regarding water use accounting.

Well, in looking for background information about Ms. Paulsen, I found that she sent an e-mail appeal to Grant Beck in May 2009 regarding the water issue (no doubt following Knight's lead on the subject). This is recorded in city records here: http://www.ci.yelm.wa.us/cdd/water/09%2 ... %20Paulsen. (DEAD LINK)

Accident?, or did the governent / gray men silence a critic?

I personally think it was a tragic accident, but here's a ready made conspiracy theory that Knight's staff reading this can snap up and incorporate into their curriculum.
ex

Re: Conspiracy theory fuel - Yelm water spat and Sally Pauls

Unread post by ex »

the plot thickens the link doesn't work.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

My apologies:

I'm don't know if that way my fault, or the message board mangled it when I pasted in the link. Here it is without the http prefix: "www.ci.yelm.wa.us/cdd/water/09%2005%202 ... aulsen.pdf"(DEAD LINK)

It is just a one paragraph not she sent saying that she was appealing to the have the accounting method for water use based on Evironmental Protection Agency standards rather than the method that would support moving forward with the land development.

Those percent signs in the link are part of the original city of yelm web site link.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

What exactly does her letter mean? I am trying to figure out..what is she talking about? Is she pro or con?

Dear Mr. Beck,
Using the Mitigated Determination of Non-Significance as a substitute for Environmental Impact Study
of water is wrong.
As a taxpayer in Thurston County, I strongly urge you to utilize the knowledge base of Department of
Ecology and Department of Health for the State of Washington, so the City of Yelm remains a
prosperous commu
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Vanilla,

I think Sally Paulsen's missive to the Yelm City government is supporting Knight's side of the argument. I am not a lawyer, so please forgive me if I get any on my understanding wrong. I did a search of, "JZ Knight versus City of Yelm," on Google and I found a write-up of the case on Lexis Law.

Knight's complaint is that she will be harmed by the development of five plats of land taht could result in as many as 568 homes being built. For Knight, that's a case of, "Not in my back yard!" As Kensho pointed out, why should she be opposed to that since she's encouraged the studentds to live in Yelm so the students can dump as much money into RSE as possible. It is much more profitable to call emergency sessions to rake in funds at the drop of a hat if the students live right there.

The substance of the complaint is that the City of Yelm is using an incorrect type of accounting to project whether or not the supplier, the City of Yelm, has sufficent supply of water to support the land development. The city is estimating their ability to supply water based on their current well field plus water rights that will be secured from a golf course and a farm. I believe the Department of Ecology method would reqiure the existing well field to support the entire development without considering the additional water rights that have been secured to expand the water system.

If I understand what Lexis Law had to say about the case is that Knight has to show that she has so-called standing - that she has a valid tort that the court should be deciding. To have standing, she has to show that she is an agrieved party. It looks to me from my non-law-educated perspective that Knight indeed does not have standing. Since the plats have not at this time been developed, there is no harm to Knight. Even though it might sometimes not seem fair, you can't sue somebody for something they might do; only something they have done to harm you. It may stink to have to live next to a giant housing development will soon be built, but if it isn't there yet to annoy you, too bad for you.

Putting on my speculation hat, I think Knight's case of NIMBY has to do more with sour grapes that she doesn't get to cash in on the development, rather than she's worried that her well won't produce enough water to slake the thirsts of ramsters after a sweaty day in the tank.

Odd that Sally Paulsen would be writing to complain to the City. She lived on Neat Road, and that's south east of Yelm off Bald Hill Road. I'll bet JZ/R must have given marching orders at a session to have ramsters write the City to complain.

The goofy nature of Sally Paulsen's death combined with the water spat seem like taylor made fuel for an RSE evil government and gray men conspiracy story.

The Washington Supreme Court hearing this past Tuesday at 9:00 was a 20 minute session for the sides to make arguments of whether or not Kinght has standing.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Ockham - if your theory re Sally is correct, Steve Klein would have fallen into and drowned in a septic tank long ago....

jzk inc and her minions have cost their beloved Yelm 10s of thousands of dollars and literally cost people their jobs. (not to mention the bankruptcy of the developers) --- for an 'enlightened' exceptionally brilliant christed person jZ and her staff and followers, have shown no understanding, no mercy, no compassion, no willingness for dialogue or cooperation --- even if the Dali Lama still wears glasses, he at least understands these basic qualities....
and, if jzk inc didn't want development in Yelm they should have started 10-15plus years ago with the US military which is the impetus for development in Yelm - i.e. 10s of thousands of military being transferred/stationed at nearby Ft. Lewis.
ex

Unread post by ex »

several thoughts:
i too bet that jz asked to close the lines and write letters to the city when she lost the lawsuit. this point shows that sally was a good follower doing whats said to her from jz. so she moved her food into ditches like she was told to do. to prevent rotting she left the lids sticking out. the lids of this kind of barrels r not 100% waterproof. with the recent scare she renewed her storage, or simply cleaned it. an accident. the reasons why this happened from a ramsters view r quite rediculus. she is the laughingstock and a real looser in theire eyes. now to the water: jz wants the political rule in yelm. she failed to get her major in. and it looks like since she tries to make her stand with lawsuits. her angel is the water. also at the walmart opposition were water issues used. that comes from the time edd wilsie was on her team. that was his specialty. in return jzr urged all buyers to ask him if their property is a ramster supporting right place. thou he got a never trying cow to milk making all this expertises. the waterrights for this development seemed to limit jzs future plans on her property. if she builds a hotel she might not get the permit because yelm is at the edge of the water availebilety. i also think its not enough for her to have power over a 1000 around yelm for shure if this 1000 are a minorety.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Why doesn't she start a compound so everyone can live serving her?
That way no one will bother them from the outside?

Imagine seeing the Ram everyday, just give away your life savings. Move in a house twenty per house. All doing hours and hours of disciplines until you have succeeded in not thinking?
ex

Unread post by ex »

that might be even for jz too much. having the people whose spiritual guidance she took all time around in her face. the life savings she gets in her usual way.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi,

Just a note, repsonding to what Another Dimension60 said. I personally don't think there is any conspiracy going on. My guess (and it is just that, a guess) is that unfortunate Ms. Paulsen was overcome by fumes from the spoiled food in the barrel and just fell in.

As far as her letter to the Yelm city government goes, I'm would be willing to bet that JZ/R issued instuctions to the students to express a JZ/R approved opinion.

I live in the midwest, but I have been to Yelm and I have relatives (non ramsters) in Seattle. I am aware that contrary to Knight's public relations, that RSE is most likely a net loss to the Yelm economy. She systematicly screwed local businesses and now she is trying to block needed development that would benefit Thurston County. That's obvious from the Geln Cunningham interviews. Knight's drunk-fest, "wine ceremonies," have viturally assuredly been the cause of traffic fatalites in Thurston County.

The local people are going to have a lot better feel for what Knight is up to becuase they can be plugged into the grape vine. I have been on route 510, and I have seen the wall around Knight's, "ranch." It does't seem like it's in all that much of a sylvan rural setting. There are an assortment of businesses on the east side of 510, and the high school is just south of the, "ranch," on the west side of 510. I don't know if Knight really thinks she's trying to save the Toads of the Short Forrest, the wee leprachauns, orbs in woods or what. I'm thinking this water fight is just some sort of maneuver so that Knight can set herself up for some profit taking. If anything, the developments would be a boon the RSE becuase it would give students places to live that are close to RSE. I suppose Knight would rather have the student live in falling down mobile homes though, because it would leave more money for the students to sink into RSE.

The Sally Paulsen thing is just a handy conspiracy thing Knight can use in her fear circus. I can picture knight saying the Yelm, Tahoma Terra and the grey men are ganging up on her to steal the home of the Toads of the Short Forrest and Sally took the fall for it. I think the end game is that Knight is just using the ploy to try to extract money from the developer for the water they are supposedly going to steal from Thompson Creek.

LexisNexis On Line reference: https://www.lexisone.com/lx1/caselaw/fr ... 1loc=FCLOW

Im no lawyer and not qualified to give opinions, but personally I don't think Knight has standing, and she will lose the case.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha should appear in court.
ex

Unread post by ex »

yes.... but he is a coward. he only appears in front of his followers. he wouldn't stand 5 min in a discussion with a nonbeliever. even the question and answer sessions have only pre a proofed questions.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Ramtha, or better JZ pretending ramtha, wouldn't last 5 minutes as a witness in a court of law, and JZ knows this, thats why it will never happen. Just imagining the line of questioning a good lawyer would put her through must give her nightmares, this is why she distanced herself from the sexual abuse scandal years ago where JZ claimed that she didn't recall any of the information that prosecutors needed, and no prosecutor in his right mind would ever try to use her ramtha character as a witness for fear of losing his license. I have noticed the amount of damage control JZ has been doing over the last few days, and it is the same formula she and her cronies use every time there is fallout from her decision to be deceitful and manipulative. Put out press releases in every major newspaper, tv show, magazine, etc., and threaten those that come even close to shedding light on the reality of RSE and JZ with lawsuits so they cave to her putting her spin on the event in their news media. She has better public relations people, and pays more for them, than most major actors in Hollywood. JZ has, and will continue to use people for her own gain, she does it well, and it has made her a very wealthy woman. The problem she has, and will continue to have, is that every time an event like the passing of Sally Paulsen happens, and there is a direct link to JZ, more people become aware of what she is doing and exactly who she is. No amount of spin, or deceit will ever change the reality of what RSE is, and who JZ Knight is. This website, and the people on it, will be the catalyst for change in Yelm, and in that, I am sure.

Return to “News Articles”